Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 89. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I sustain this idea and trust  it should be useful.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
I don't think itll make a big shortterm impact, maybe back to 0.4$ but it won't be until august when the bigger companies start using the network that prices could increase back to the ATH. It'll take years before we'll see it at the value it deserves, which is over 10$ a piece
Yes. I'd have to agree. Big companies spend an enormous amount on the computation power. Sonm will help them to save a lot of money. Eventually companies will use sonm service, no matter what. And then, one day, boom!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Let's support SONM on another exchange listing! Simply vote for it!

I didn't hear about this exchange before this it looking they have plan to launch this platform in Q3 but why we need to submit vote on this under development exchange?

SONM doesn't need to be list on more exchange, it's already on the biggest exchange right now which is Binance, what the team needs to do is keep working and releasing more update. The price is -50% since Consensus.

Sonm goes live on June 30th.  I suspect the price and volume will increase dramatically leading up to the 30th.

I don't think itll make a big shortterm impact, maybe back to 0.4$ but it won't be until august when the bigger companies start using the network that prices could increase back to the ATH. It'll take years before we'll see it at the value it deserves, which is over 10$ a piece
We'll probably see SONM  going above ICO price(BTC wise), I think big price increase will really depend on the market situation. I really hope the next bull rally begins before June 30th. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

I didn't hear about this exchange before this it looking they have plan to launch this platform in Q3 but why we need to submit vote on this under development exchange?

SONM doesn't need to be list on more exchange, it's already on the biggest exchange right now which is Binance, what the team needs to do is keep working and releasing more update. The price is -50% since Consensus.

Sonm goes live on June 30th.  I suspect the price and volume will increase dramatically leading up to the 30th.

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Sonm goes live on June 30th.  I suspect the price and volume will increase dramatically leading up to the 30th.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Activity: 283
Merit: 12
Oh I see.. now that Scare the crap out of me. Was hoping to use a VPS. With all the security warning, pls what will be the risk involve ?

Greetings!
I would like to clarify why you were hoping to use VPS?

Best regards
SONM team

I think he is speaking about master node setup on VPS, do we have the system requirement required for running the node?

Greetings!
Now, the minimum characteristics have not yet been established. But in the future there will be 18.04 and Debian 9

Stay tuned
SONM team
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Oh I see.. now that Scare the crap out of me. Was hoping to use a VPS. With all the security warning, pls what will be the risk involve ?

Greetings!

Best regards
SONM team

I think he is speaking about master node setup on VPS, do we have the system requirement required for running the node?
Activity: 429
Merit: 252

Activity: 647
Merit: 501
it looks impressive. Tell me, is your white paper translated into other languages? I would like to know more about your project
I thought these thread may be can help you to find withpaper with other languange, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icobounty-official-sonm-project-bounty-campaign-thread-1881191
You can checking at section " Translation ", no more way to get more, due website official not really would to make whitepaper as reserved at site.
Activity: 283
Merit: 12

Greetings!

Best regards
SONM team
Activity: 210
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
it looks impressive. Tell me, is your white paper translated into other languages? I would like to know more about your project

Last year, they have a bounty program where people can translate all the documents and earn some free SONM tokens, so if you want to read a translated version you can find it on the bounty thread.
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
One of the most read resources @newsbtc that covers bitcoin and other cryptocurrency news, has issued an article about vast opportunities of datastorage in decentralized cloudservices. SONM is named one of the industry leaders.

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Newsbtc posted an article about Decentralized Cloud Storage. Article describes projects that are working in that field. SONM is here as well.
https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/cloud-data-storage-blockchain-bright-future-data-security-online/
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

What is your requirement you are looking for which language please share this in details than it will be easy to provide help to you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 21
When they says u "has to pay" i will pay..till they are not.telling anything fuck.them
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
SONM is one of the few projects are very close to launch the main net. Instead of investing in something else where development didn't start yet only on hype putting your money to wait for another year or more these projects are better choice like SONM. It is market's condition which still is allowing to pick cheap tokens even at this final phase.
Pages:
Jump to: