Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 88. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
its crazy how low this coin is going given they're coming out with two mainnets in a matter of weeks (end of june and end of august). Sure, it may take some time to fix some flaws on the network and to gain attention, but any value under 1$ is seriously insane

Agreed but with bitcoin getting smashed right now, people are clearing some alts and moving to tether or similar coins I think

tether will be their downfall, its a ticking timebomb, extremely prone to being discontinued in a matter of days, no real legal bounds to the dollar, and literally illegal afaik
Nobody cares about that. In times like these, tether is the most favorite shitcoin.

Agreed...USDT is the hot favourite in times of highs and lows but there are new alternatives like TUSD which too seems to be legit in a better way than USDT.

It shows the stupidity of most people. I’m sure you could find coins that are relatively stable, or you could keep buying the dips and stop focussing too much on the current price. I think well hit 10$ in 3 years so i dont care that its at 0.12 now
Fear... Fear plays a key role on the equal footing with stupidity. Even good guys make mistakes under the influence of fear without realizing it.
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
THe price doesn't look very nice, I am glad I sold most of my holding between 4400-4900 sat. The bleeding will probably not stop until the whale stop dumping their btc.
Yea seems like bad strom for our user cryptocurrency (red market). Every crpto pedestal of bitcoins, that is like bitcoins as primary in value. Woa you are one of those people sold a tokens at highest of price. So do you have idea to buyback SNM ? xD  That is kind take a opportunity in moment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
THe price doesn't look very nice, I am glad I sold most of my holding between 4400-4900 sat. The bleeding will probably not stop until the whale stop dumping their btc.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
The drop for the past month maybe a good thing.Yes it is gonna take much longer to recover, but on the other side it is nice to get rid of all the weak hands, speculators and traders.
Some of them may re-enter, but i think that most of the people who are the buying the tokens the last month are going to hold them and wont just sell them at the first opportunity gaining 15-20% like all the other who bought around Consensus.We need holders and believers in the project not some who are jumping from coin to coin like a grashopper.
10$ is a fiction,yes may happen but chances are slim to none.If SNM gets to 1$ at this time next year i think the majority of the investors will be really happy and this is a realistic target given the fact that project like Golem had 500 mln market cap just couple of weeks ago and noone can convince me that GNT is ahead of SNM at the moment,but the opposite.
Yes, it is ugly and it sucks to go from 41c to 12c in less than a month ,but for the people who are going to hold it till 2019/20/21 it doesnt matter at all.

Very true, allthough 10$ a coin isnt fiction IMO. Some of the most knowledgeable investors in the world were sure bitcoin wasnt going over 1000$, but it did. Same with countless other projects. Iota went to a 10 billion cap without anything real to show for. How is sonm not reaching a mere 4 billion when its one of the most innovative players of a market thats expected to reach 400 billion in 5 years?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
The drop for the past month maybe a good thing.Yes it is gonna take much longer to recover, but on the other side it is nice to get rid of all the weak hands, speculators and traders.
Some of them may re-enter, but i think that most of the people who are the buying the tokens the last month are going to hold them and wont just sell them at the first opportunity gaining 15-20% like all the other who bought around Consensus.We need holders and believers in the project not some who are jumping from coin to coin like a grashopper.
10$ is a fiction,yes may happen but chances are slim to none.If SNM gets to 1$ at this time next year i think the majority of the investors will be really happy and this is a realistic target given the fact that project like Golem had 500 mln market cap just couple of weeks ago and noone can convince me that GNT is ahead of SNM at the moment,but the opposite.
Yes, it is ugly and it sucks to go from 41c to 12c in less than a month ,but for the people who are going to hold it till 2019/20/21 it doesnt matter at all.

Even that is strange but that is nature of the crypto this space is totally unpredictable and nobody can predict how deep it could drop or when it will start rising where it could reach. I also believe SONM have more superior tech and it has more better chance to grow in future and this could be last stress test for long term hodlers and after this people will miss the chance to catch this train.
Activity: 129
Merit: 22
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
its crazy how low this coin is going given they're coming out with two mainnets in a matter of weeks (end of june and end of august). Sure, it may take some time to fix some flaws on the network and to gain attention, but any value under 1$ is seriously insane

Agreed but with bitcoin getting smashed right now, people are clearing some alts and moving to tether or similar coins I think

tether will be their downfall, its a ticking timebomb, extremely prone to being discontinued in a matter of days, no real legal bounds to the dollar, and literally illegal afaik
Nobody cares about that. In times like these, tether is the most favorite shitcoin.

Agreed...USDT is the hot favourite in times of highs and lows but there are new alternatives like TUSD which too seems to be legit in a better way than USDT.

It shows the stupidity of most people. I’m sure you could find coins that are relatively stable, or you could keep buying the dips and stop focussing too much on the current price. I think well hit 10$ in 3 years so i dont care that its at 0.12 now
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

Activity: 126
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Only two project have done significant advancement in development and can show something really existed. One is SONM and other is other member of Open Fog Consortium. I didn't write name because this is not correct but those following the projects can understand. Others are just for name and are behind in development and if I say are outdated will not be wrong.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Look at that. SONM is deeper in protocol compared to Golem and Storj. I think I will buy more SNM, these traders are making it more easy for me to accumulate SNM.

I'm guessing (based on Ethereum early days), it will probably take a year and a half more for people who sold for less regret big time.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Activity: 126
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
How the hell can some dude not actually part of the company present material in such a convincing way that you think he was like the ceo of the start up?!! My lord, what a find, need to hire this guy either in marketing or corporate business development or investor relations.

man absolutely, he totally nailed the presentations! When i saw his twitter video about sonm working like site-at-home but instead of looking for aliens the network is looking for ways to make you money, i was like damn dude just take my money
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
The monthly report is here! May has much to offer in terms of the achievements of both development and marketing. Now read it and check what we’ve done.

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
How the hell can some dude not actually part of the company present material in such a convincing way that you think he was like the ceo of the start up?!! My lord, what a find, need to hire this guy either in marketing or corporate business development or investor relations.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Let's support SONM on another exchange listing! Simply vote for it!

I didn't hear about this exchange before this it looking they have plan to launch this platform in Q3 but why we need to submit vote on this under development exchange?

SONM doesn't need to be list on more exchange, it's already on the biggest exchange right now which is Binance, what the team needs to do is keep working and releasing more update. The price is -50% since Consensus.

Sonm goes live on June 30th.  I suspect the price and volume will increase dramatically leading up to the 30th.

I don't think itll make a big shortterm impact, maybe back to 0.4$ but it won't be until august when the bigger companies start using the network that prices could increase back to the ATH. It'll take years before we'll see it at the value it deserves, which is over 10$ a piece
We'll probably see SONM  going above ICO price(BTC wise), I think big price increase will really depend on the market situation. I really hope the next bull rally begins before June 30th. Smiley

Chances are it'll start around august like last year. This total market is under manipulation and the big boys know when the market should go up again
great news about Godex.io has listed SNM token for conversion with many coins check it out
here: https://twitter.com/Godex_io/status/1004453624620158981
the Godex exchange is fully anonymous exchange
well the price of sonm is down from 0.21$ to 0.16$ in a week
the whole market is now in red not only sonm
Let's support SONM on another exchange listing! Simply vote for it!

I didn't hear about this exchange before this it looking they have plan to launch this platform in Q3 but why we need to submit vote on this under development exchange?

SONM doesn't need to be list on more exchange, it's already on the biggest exchange right now which is Binance, what the team needs to do is keep working and releasing more update. The price is -50% since Consensus.

Sonm goes live on June 30th.  I suspect the price and volume will increase dramatically leading up to the 30th.

I don't think itll make a big shortterm impact, maybe back to 0.4$ but it won't be until august when the bigger companies start using the network that prices could increase back to the ATH. It'll take years before we'll see it at the value it deserves, which is over 10$ a piece
We'll probably see SONM  going above ICO price(BTC wise), I think big price increase will really depend on the market situation. I really hope the next bull rally begins before June 30th. Smiley

Chances are it'll start around august like last year. This total market is under manipulation and the big boys know when the market should go up again
Pages:
Jump to: