Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 95. (Read 444821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I'm seriously psyched about the upcoming mainnets! Finally the world is going to see what sonm can do! If they can make it so that using the network is as easy as pressing a button or two, then this will be the future of mining and the future of cloud computing

Expectation are so high from this project because majority of the people supporting this since ICO. I believe they aware of this so it will come with user friendly interface and make this really useful for non tech people too.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
I'm seriously psyched about the upcoming mainnets! Finally the world is going to see what sonm can do! If they can make it so that using the network is as easy as pressing a button or two, then this will be the future of mining and the future of cloud computing
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
To be honest I believe that the steady and healthy increasy will come after mainnet release on June... But its just my personal opinion... It's not sonms fault for the drop right now.. BTC is dumping again. Smiley

While markets are into bear mode than it's normal thing to see blood everywhere because people got panic without any reason and start selling their tokens to jump in. I always prefer to buy in same situation to make quick profit we all are aware this will over soon and SONM will make comeback with more power.
there are people who do not particularly believe in the project, and after the announcement of the masternodes and their prices, they began to drop coins while in price, because they have no hopes for building their nodes and making a profit from the coins in the future.

no hope of making a profit? The ATH was 1$ without a mainnet. This summer we'll get two mainnets. I believe we'll see that 1$ easily before august is over, so that's still about 500% ROI from here on out
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
When launch is at last 100 meters to winning point someone to quit his holding should be shortsighted in simple words. SONM  team has tested and released so many features and technical updates till today not even a single person raised question on the tech. If someone leave the project at this stage will have to regret later. Price will be changing in both directions even after completion of project in my opinion and that isn't issue.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
cant get my eth wallet to sync, any way to recover my sonm's?

Do you have your private key ? Try to log in on my etherwallet with your private key and maybe you will be able to get your token back.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
To be honest I believe that the steady and healthy increasy will come after mainnet release on June... But its just my personal opinion... It's not sonms fault for the drop right now.. BTC is dumping again. Smiley

While markets are into bear mode than it's normal thing to see blood everywhere because people got panic without any reason and start selling their tokens to jump in. I always prefer to buy in same situation to make quick profit we all are aware this will over soon and SONM will make comeback with more power.
there are people who do not particularly believe in the project, and after the announcement of the masternodes and their prices, they began to drop coins while in price, because they have no hopes for building their nodes and making a profit from the coins in the future.
Activity: 672
How do Ethereum main chain and SONM sidechain communicate?

Any resources to read about this in more details? Thanks!

Sonm sidechain is something similar to bitcoin lightning network.
You can find more info by reading this article:
https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-is-going-to-build-an-ethereum-sidechain-4590cb3e112c

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*1FgeHpVRnGcJE8bjEmD-Iw.png

https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-masternodes-details-draft-38edb5c81921

As I understood there will be masternodes to secure and maintain gates between the chains.

Question was about sidechains, not the masternodes. It's not the same.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*1FgeHpVRnGcJE8bjEmD-Iw.png

https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-masternodes-details-draft-38edb5c81921

As I understood there will be masternodes to secure and maintain gates between the chains.
Activity: 364

Activity: 728
SONM will see appreciation and adoption on completion of the project. This is really good on the other hand because a token backed by working platform will have more good value and less volatility on trading platforms. SONM's time is coming very fast even some people are still not realizing.
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
If the product is ready, many companies will start using SONM and marketing will start automatically
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

Last bull run Sonm went from 0.09 to 0.75, without a working product. This years bull run will happen when Sonm already has a full operational livenet, which makes me believe we'll see it go from 0.23 to over 2$ before 2019
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Are you sure has linked to MYETHERWALLET.COM ? Im worries you was log in your wallet to scam page / phising.  So what is your problem? are you can seen you ETH or your SONM?

it is the mostly likely  case. There are a lot of phishing Ethereum website. Be careful to keep away from being scammed.
If you did log in the phishing website, it is likely that you lost your tokens.
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
Are you sure has linked to MYETHERWALLET.COM ? Im worries you was log in your wallet to scam page / phising.  So what is your problem? are you can seen you ETH or your SONM?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
[...]
It's not just SONM that's looking for real world use. It's all of them. But boy when it happens, you'll be the 1% who foresaw. Don't miss out.

August = real world use  Shocked

So in just over 2 months we are going to see sonm start to moon! I wonder if people are going to risk dumping now and buying back nearer the time. Or just hodl incase there is an early pump with the train leaving the station too quickly
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
[...]
It's not just SONM that's looking for real world use. It's all of them. But boy when it happens, you'll be the 1% who foresaw. Don't miss out.

August = real world use  Shocked
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
The market in the moment is pure speculative and hype based and the only way SNM will succeed is to deliver something that is used by big companies.Until than it can be +20% and -30% in a same week.....

Seriously... Everything is speculative even Bitcoin. There is still no substantial demand based on real world use for years on all of crypto. But that's ok. Even the internet was unusable for most people in its first ten years. Back then it was novelty and fax machines/telex still ruled.

Pages:
Jump to: