Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 96. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 762
Merit: 35
Can anyone log in to binance???

I can.

SNM/BTC right now= 0.00003123
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
If anyone is asking about mining.  When the SONM system, which is implemented on Windows OS, becomes public, it plans to support mining and computing power.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Can anyone log in to binance???
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
This project is very active and there are lots of posts on the bitcointalk ANN thread but why there are only a few people on their telegram, all the new ICO got like 20k members or more. I wonder how we can help SONM get more followers on their telegram channel
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
are these conferences really useful? have you made some progress while meeting all the people? its up to you what you are doing. i am just curious and would like to know if it was worth for you to spend the time there. please tell us some "insider info". thank you.

They are great for attracting big investors and also spreading awareness about the project.
Some projects even get more money from these investors that is their softcap.
It has been very active recently.and it attracts a lot of people to pay attention to it.It will grow better and better.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
are these conferences really useful? have you made some progress while meeting all the people? its up to you what you are doing. i am just curious and would like to know if it was worth for you to spend the time there. please tell us some "insider info". thank you.

They are great for attracting big investors and also spreading awareness about the project.
Some projects even get more money from these investors that is their softcap.
Activity: 672
With the release of crypto-lass, graphical interface will be available for use?  Roll Eyes
It is important question for many users.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

You know business owners, financial managers, IT managers and so on go to these types of conferences, so the possibility to meet new clients is high. Also, they said IBM is their neighbour there so that's also very interesting
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Test net version of Crypto-IaaS is planned to be launched on 30th of this month. That is roughly at one week distance. That short video along with article gives better understanding about what is the talk. These conferences are occasions to come closer or for interactions with other projects and can be said as places to announce partnerships formerly to give them importance in my understanding.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
While waiting for Crypto-IaaS release, read our new blog post and watch the video to understand why using SONM is beneficial for both suppliers and customers!

Activity: 826
Finally a handful containing article on Masternodes was released. It was first time I study the proposed plan and specifications for general idea as there can be changes according to needs of market. For now important thing was to know the minimum amount of tokens in order to become part of future business plan regarding Masternode.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Today we’re at the TNWconference and will be introducing SONM to a wider tech audience. We’re having a nice booth near the main entrance in the exhibition hall, and we’re going to greet our neighbors IBM and pwc right after posting this.

Laptop on photo is showing SONM Telegram chat  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I will expect positive response from neighboring booths which are two well recognized and need not to mention again. SONM team is doing work without caring of short terms results and this is key reason for me to keep increasing my stock. It is taking time but work will speak for itself as market needs of good solution.
Today we’re at the TNWconference and will be introducing SONM to a wider tech audience. We’re having a nice booth near the main entrance in the exhibition hall, and we’re going to greet our neighbors IBM and pwc right after posting this.

[/quote]
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Attention all developers and participants of the Fog Computing Challenge! We decided to extend the deadlines for the challenge and give you more time to come up with the best solution for SONM! Read the full version on our blog:

Very good to know about fog computing extended deadline. At least you have given some specific time for which the challenge has been extended in some time to come up with the solution.
Attention all developers and participants of the Fog Computing Challenge! We decided to extend the deadlines for the challenge and give you more time to come up with the best solution for SONM! Read the full version on our blog:

Activity: 672
I just realized, if sonm will be able to achieve its potential in mining sector, then one day, it could become one of the biggest mining pool.

The long-awaited article outlining SONM vision on masternodes is here! Read more by the link, ask questions, share with your friends.
Very well written, thanks for the article!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Fog Computing Challenge Extension

~snip~

You can find the official rules of the competition here.

We hope that the extension will help the teams to come up with effective solutions and give space for the successful implementation of their solutions in SONM. https://blog.sonm.io/fog-computing-challenge-extension-656fd13e6c75

This is nice to see you made this easy for those who don't click on the link to read the update this will be helpful for them to find details about this competition into this thread. SONM is always doing hard job to make involve majority of the people into ecosystem to bring revolutionary features on this platform.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Fog Computing Challenge Extension

A month ago, we announced the Fog Computing Challenge with a prize pool of $ 200,000, and now we want to increase the chances of participants to complete tasks and win the competition.

SONM Fog Computing Challenge is a competition for programmers, which offers 14 tasks to choose from. Each task involves solving the problem in the interests of the SONM platform. For the completed task, participants will receive a reward. You can find the details and register as a participant here.

In the first days after the start of the Fog Computing Challenge, we started accepting applications people wanted to participate in the contest and received more than 130 applications from teams and single developers.

While working with the participants, we concluded that some tasks were too complicated, and the terms assigned to us earlier, do not contribute to the quality of the tasks — many participants would like to get more time.

We decided to add a month of extra time and extend the first stage of the Fog Computing Challenge until June 30, 2018. At this time we are going to launch the Livenet version of SONM under the code name Crypto-IaaS, read more about the launch on our blog.

The second stage will start on July 6, right after the first round evaluation and the announcement of the first stage results. We also decided to extend the second round and give the developers more time — it will last for a month and a half and will end on August 20. The results of the second round of Fog Computing Challenge will be announced on August 24.

You can find the official rules of the competition here.

We hope that the extension will help the teams to come up with effective solutions and give space for the successful implementation of their solutions in SONM. https://blog.sonm.io/fog-computing-challenge-extension-656fd13e6c75
Pages:
Jump to: