Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sora (XOR) - The Decentralized Autonomous Economy - page 6. (Read 3727 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
I am not Dorian Nakamoto.
I hope to have some more videos soon!

Did everyone see the project for Murakami Kairi?

No one sees these projects because there is no way of knowing when they post on the app.

Well, that's true. It would be nice if a notification popped up or something to notify about new or upcoming projects.

What works for me is simply opening the app once every day. Also I am on the telegram where usually somebody will mention it or something.

The telegram chat and twitter are the main distribution methods currently. I think the team will add push notifications for new projects soon as well.

In addition, we are exploring some bounties, so there will be more ways for people to interact in the Sora community  Cool
Activity: 914
Merit: 299

No one sees these projects because there is no way of knowing when they post on the app.

Well, that's true. It would be nice if a notification popped up or something to notify about new or upcoming projects.

What works for me is simply opening the app once every day. Also I am on the telegram where usually somebody will mention it or something.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11

legendary

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Love this video!  So excited for this project
really nice new video by the SORA team, explaining the project and everything:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9l9EULl3Yw
Noir★ uploaded a nice video featuring their wine, powered by the Sora platform:

https://vimeo.com/374595942

That's quite a sexy video. Hopefully one day I'll give this wine a try Cheesy

Btw why don't you upload on YouTube too? Imo, it has a much bigger outreach, to be honest I am impressed there are still people using Vimeo 🤣

Here's a youtube version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3UBWchp4xU
 Shocked

Neat, thanks for the prompt response! Subbed
legendary

Btw why don't you upload on YouTube too? Imo, it has a much bigger outreach, to be honest I am impressed there are still people using Vimeo 🤣

Here's a youtube version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3UBWchp4xU
 Shocked

legendary

legendary
Any chances we see Sora listed on an exchange anytime soon ?  I am eager to buy some from the weak hands Cool

Yes, I think fairly soon Smiley
Any chances we see Sora listed on an exchange anytime soon ?  I am eager to buy some from the weak hands Cool
legendary
The Sora token is called XOR and it will be on some exchanges in 2-3 weeks. For now, if you install the app and vote regularly, you will likely get some XOR for free after exchange listing, because 1% of the XOR created to be given to projects will be randomly distributed to users who voted.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Quote from: makoto1337 lquote

I think nothing is wrong with 500+ real users that are not bots. Compared to other chats with 8000+ users, our chat is more active, which hints that we have more real people than other projects. There are 1000 weekly users of the app, which is not bad for two weeks after launch.

Our marketing strategy is to focus on marketing for the projects (goods and services) that are created in the Sora economy, rather than focusing on promoting the token directly. People are tired of being shilled about tokens and altcoins and rather want to see results. Projects like Noir (https://www.drinknoir.com) are great because they already have something ready and for sale, contributing to the Sora economy.

Thank you for answering!
But how to get some xor tokens right now?
I read in some post, I need to install xora app... But nothing more.
Can you give me more info?
Thank you
legendary
The whitepaper is not out yet (hence the pre-announcement), but I would like to hint that I am working on a new project called Sora (www.sora.org).

Sora is what I call a DAE (a decentralized autonomous economy). It's a new type of economic system where all participants in the economy decide how to mint new tokens (XOR). To find out more, feel free to ask questions here or in our chat: www.sora.org/chat

Let's create a new world where everyone can collaborate together to advance humanity.

HI mate!
I think this project have great potential!
How to get involved!?
Any bounty around?Huh
And if not, any way to buy investing and get some xor?
Thank you!

I am not a DEV but since I am closely following the project I can say with good certainty that at the moment there are no bounties running and you can't buy XOR, at least not from an exchange as it is not listed yet anywhere. Perhaps you can get some coins directly from a user... Other than that, the only way to get involved is to download the app and use it to vote the various projects that pop up, and in return you might get some coins for free in the future.

hi trumpman!!!
thank you to let me know how to gt some coins!!!
i know i'm little late here, but the project seems really good, and i want to try to get involved in to

cheers

Well, actually you aren't late at all. SORA just came out beta  and mainet launched only a week or something ago! I'd say you actually came early. Download the app, get into the telegram, and join the fun !

I'm in Telegram channel since a day.
Just 571 users in?
Maybe e marketing is not yet started?!?!?
Seems no bounty has syet started.
I'm wrong?

I think nothing is wrong with 500+ real users that are not bots. Compared to other chats with 8000+ users, our chat is more active, which hints that we have more real people than other projects. There are 1000 weekly users of the app, which is not bad for two weeks after launch.

Our marketing strategy is to focus on marketing for the projects (goods and services) that are created in the Sora economy, rather than focusing on promoting the token directly. People are tired of being shilled about tokens and altcoins and rather want to see results. Projects like Noir (https://www.drinknoir.com) are great because they already have something ready and for sale, contributing to the Sora economy.
legendary
The whitepaper is not out yet (hence the pre-announcement), but I would like to hint that I am working on a new project called Sora (www.sora.org).

Sora is what I call a DAE (a decentralized autonomous economy). It's a new type of economic system where all participants in the economy decide how to mint new tokens (XOR). To find out more, feel free to ask questions here or in our chat: www.sora.org/chat

Let's create a new world where everyone can collaborate together to advance humanity.

HI mate!
How to get involved!?
Any bounty around?Huh
Thank you!

I am not a DEV but since I am closely following the project I can say with good certainty that at the moment there are no bounties running and you can't buy XOR, at least not from an exchange as it is not listed yet anywhere. Perhaps you can get some coins directly from a user... Other than that, the only way to get involved is to download the app and use it to vote the various projects that pop up, and in return you might get some coins for free in the future.

hi trumpman!!!
i know i'm little late here, but the project seems really good, and i want to try to get involved in to

cheers

Well, actually you aren't late at all. SORA just came out beta  and mainet launched only a week or something ago! I'd say you actually came early. Download the app, get into the telegram, and join the fun !

I'm in Telegram channel since a day.
Just 571 users in?
Maybe e marketing is not yet started?!?!?
Seems no bounty has syet started.
I'm wrong?

HI mate!
How to get involved!?
Any bounty around?Huh
Thank you!

hi trumpman!!!

cheers

legendary

HI mate!
How to get involved!?
Any bounty around?Huh
Thank you!

hi trumpman!!!

cheers

HI mate!
How to get involved!?
Any bounty around?Huh
Thank you!

legendary

HI mate!
How to get involved!?
Any bounty around?Huh
Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: