Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpaceBTC.com - advanced European trading platform - page 3. (Read 4558 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
SpaceBTC Team
is it true, that the "Humaniq" token will be tradable on spacebtc after humaniqs ICO? (they told me so)

Yes, we have recently entered into a partnership agreement with the Humaniq Project.

The press-release is available at
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/fintech-startup-humaniq-announces-agreement-185100350.html

HMQ tokens will be listed at SpaceBTC.com straight after the currently ongoing Humaniq ICO.

Activity: 91
is it true, that the "Humaniq" token will be tradable on spacebtc after humaniqs ICO? (they told me so)
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
there are several other exchanges that handles such bugs exactly the same. Some even do not offer a reward, so be thankful.

Exchanges I know for sure that work similiar:
- Quoine (I made 20k€ by risking only 1k€ within few hours. They reverted trades and paid me 1000€ bounty. Does very often have such bugs, not recommed to trade there)
- zyado (only had ~70€ at the exchange, but was able to buy 70BTc for 1€/BTC while market price was ~500. They reverted and did not pay any bounty)
SpaceBTC Team
Dear desireboy34,
As we have told before, we have publicly announced the issue with the bug at the LTC/EUR order book and disclosed all operation logs for you. Please also note that you have withdrawn the reward credited to your account, which explicitly means that you have accepted it.
We would also like to inform you that we would not respond to messages with direct threats and insults, like the one that you have sent to our support.
Administration of SpaceBTC has taken all necessary steps to solve this problem to your benefit and the technical error has been fixed, thus we consider this issue solved.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
hahaha u really funny because İ email you yesterday  i will share all of links on reddit and bitcoin talk after that scare. forget it all know spacebtc.com is scam nobody will belave that
Activity: 1
Spacebtc SCAMM !!!
SpaceBTC Team
If there is so-called! software bug it isn't traders problem. And what is the bug ? explain in detail and put here the logs. Now I see that you take the profit and offer 700$ for that profit. It really smells SCAM.
Dear IronmanTR,

We take cases like this very seriously as they can endanger our reputation. We have worked hard to gain your trust and this case is really extraordinary; we never encountered such  kind of bugs since 2016 when our exchange was launched.
Thus when this vulnerability was detected we hurried to notify our users and post a bug report on bitcointalk and reddit -
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18437155
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/5apzhq/anncrypto_exchange_spacebtc_overhaul/dfrh1ni/
As you can see we have nothing to hide from the community and we are very frustrated to see that our act of good will is considered to be a scam of some sort.

As for your statement about us taking the profit, please refer to clause 4.1. of SpaceBTC Tearms of Use - "The User acknowledges and agrees that when completing Transactions, he or she is trading with other Users, and that SpaceBTC acts only as an intermediary in such Transactions, not as counterparty to any trade, and under no circumstances can be considered as a party to the Transactions."
Thus we have no rights to partisipate in any kind of trade and all the more take away any of your proift.
SpaceBTC Team
This very big Scam they not paid my 17 btc spacebtc.com iş russian açan becareful
Dear Desireboy34,
As discussed earlier, you managed to purchase 1600 LTC by extraordinary low price due to a bug that occurred in SpaceBTC system.  If you check the LTC/EUR market state from March 28 to March 31 you will find that the trading data was not updated.  You have exploited this technical error by buying LTC inside of our stuck EUR exchange core, transferring it to our healthy USD exchange core and selling it there at the market price. This is obvious we cannot allow you to gain profit from using a software bug. Such action violates our internal rules and it is unfair towards other users of SpaceBTC.

However being thankful that you could find a vulnerability in our system, we offered you a reward of 700$ to remedy the situation to your complete satisfaction, which you have successfully withdrawn from your wallet.  We also compensated your initial deposit.

Again, please understand that we cannot allow this deal to be fulfilled due to the software error.
Thank you for your kind understanding.

Wow. A system bug that the buyer got to buy LTC at a low price and it was paid off as a bounty instead?
Hmm. I don't know about that. Would the other exchanges do this or they would just honor what their system caused the client to lose in the first place?
There has to be some sort of legal binding rule enforced in the agreement that is place before the user confirms to registering an account on your site.

Dear Cosmicblue,

You can find legal conditions concerning bug use if you refer to our Terms of Use, clauses 10.6 and 11.1 following this link -https://exchange.spacebtc.com/terms_of_use
SpaceBtc management decides the amount of bounty reward individually for each user. We understand the frustration of this user so we made a decision to offer him a reward as high as 700$.
Oh my god there is no bug and not any system and software problem this iş big phony history they really f.ck  my 1585 LTC im telling Refund or i will compating England Police departman.
Activity: 95
If there is so-called! software bug it isn't traders problem. And what is the bug ? explain in detail and put here the logs. Now I see that you take the profit and offer 700$ for that profit. It really smells SCAM.
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
This very big Scam they not paid my 17 btc spacebtc.com iş russian açan becareful
Dear Desireboy34,
As discussed earlier, you managed to purchase 1600 LTC by extraordinary low price due to a bug that occurred in SpaceBTC system.  If you check the LTC/EUR market state from March 28 to March 31 you will find that the trading data was not updated.  You have exploited this technical error by buying LTC inside of our stuck EUR exchange core, transferring it to our healthy USD exchange core and selling it there at the market price. This is obvious we cannot allow you to gain profit from using a software bug. Such action violates our internal rules and it is unfair towards other users of SpaceBTC.

However being thankful that you could find a vulnerability in our system, we offered you a reward of 700$ to remedy the situation to your complete satisfaction, which you have successfully withdrawn from your wallet.  We also compensated your initial deposit.

Again, please understand that we cannot allow this deal to be fulfilled due to the software error.

Wow. A system bug that the buyer got to buy LTC at a low price and it was paid off as a bounty instead?
Hmm. I don't know about that. Would the other exchanges do this or they would just honor what their system caused the client to lose in the first place?
There has to be some sort of legal binding rule enforced in the agreement that is place before the user confirms to registering an account on your site.
SpaceBTC Team
Dear Desireboy34,

This very big Scam they not paid my 17 btc spacebtc.com is russian scam becareful will going new mtgox
SpaceBTC Team
Announcement to our customers:

We had experienced a temporary service unavailability in the LTC/EUR orderbook between March 28 and March 31. During that period, we have received bug reports from our users because of the incorrect trading data displayed in the particular orderbook. At the same time, other orderbooks are separated technically at SpaceBTC and thus trading of BTC/USD, BTC/EUR, LTC/USD and others was not affected by the issue.

The software issue occurred due to applying the first scheduled update announced in our previous post.

By now, it has been fixed completely and LTC/EUR trading works normally at SpaceBTC. As our investigation of this situation is finished by now, we are ready to publicly announce that no customer losses occurred due to the issue.

As a reminder to our customers, we want to say about shifting our focus to work with cryptocurrencies without fiat.
SpaceBTC is transforming to a crypto-only exchange with a single BTC base currency.

Stay tuned for updates!

SpaceBTC Team
Announcement to our customers:
SpaceBTC is shifting its focus away from fiat currencies (US Dollar and EURO) towards cryptocurrencies. In less than a month a massive update that will redesign our exchange and eliminate USD/EUR/BTC division will be released, and from there on, EUR and USD will be phased out.

We recommend you to cease all fiat trading activities and to withdraw whatever fiat funds you have in your SpaceBTC wallets.
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience it might have caused you.
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Does your service only cater to the European traders or can we in the USA trade and add our US bank accounts to do our withdrawals without any troubles?
Would be nice to know this before investing any time or bitcoin into this any further.
Thanks.
SpaceBTC Team
Announcement to our customers!
Greetings,
Our bank account details for EUR/Euro deposits have changed. Please do not use old bank account details, otherwise deposits would be transferred back to sender. Transfers can take up to 5 business days. You can find new banking account details on our website via My Wallet -> Deposit Funds.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
SpaceBTC Team
Hello!
Over the last few months, we have been silent and very busy.
We have reworked our platform and are now fully committed to bringing you the best service available when it comes to cryptocurrency trading.

New team
We have significantly expanded our team and are now capable of making SpaceBTC better every hour of every day.

New partners
SpaceBTC team has reworked our financial infrastructure to ensure that no delays detract from our customers' trading experience.

Europe-centric support
With our new and expanded staff, now we can support our European clients in Europe prime time, guaranteeing instant response during working hours via livechat and timely resolution of whatever issues our clients might have during off-hours.

USD integration
We understand that Euro might not be the most convenient fiat currency for some of our clients, and are fully underway on enabling support for new currencies, the first of which will be US Dollar.

Improved usability
With faster response times, we made a significant step towards making SpaceBTC even more accessible to customers with no previous experience with cryptocurrencies.
SpaceBTC Team
Dear Customers,

New fee schedule with 0,05% bonus for market makers has been launched. ‪You can find more info on https://exchange.spacebtc.com/news/4
Pages:
Jump to: