Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpaceBTC.com - advanced European trading platform - page 4. (Read 4558 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
SpaceBTC Team
IMPORTANT UPDATE: ETH/EUR trading launched!

From now on, you can trade BTC, LTC and ETH on our platform.

Happy trading Smiley
SpaceBTC Team
SpaceBTC Team
Dear customers,

Scheduled maintenance work will be conducted on June 19 (Sunday), 3:00 am - 4:00 am.

Trading and transaction processing will not be affected by the work scheduled. However, website loading delays may occur during this hour. We hope for your understanding. In case you have any questions, please contact us via live chat or by Email [email protected]
SpaceBTC Team
Whats the different, new between your site and other trade sites?  

Hey Hoop!

Our service offers list of impressive trading features, allowing you not only to exchange BTC to fiat, but also to benefit from its enormous trading potential.

Our Leverage and Short sales are for free, without any additonal fees, making your trading more profitable. The matching engine is one of the fastest you can find on the market. Thanks to decent liquidity, we can offer tightest spreads available. Institutional clients can access market directly via FIX Bridge which is uncommon among many other crypto trading platforms. Our team is especially proud of trading terminal being one of the most convenient ones on the market and lightning fast fiat transaction processing.

You can see we have a lot to offer, but don't take our word for it and try on your own! Smiley https://spacebtc.com

Happy trading!
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
 Whats the different, new between your site and other trade sites? 
SpaceBTC Team
Quote from: SpaceBTC
3.1. SpaceBTC collects the following information concerning the User:

3.1.1. Full name;
3.1.2. Date and place of birth;
3.1.3. Passport (or other document) number and country of issuance;
3.1.4. Residential address;
3.1.5. E-mail address;
3.1.6. Telephone number.

It doesn't matter if I want to sell or buy btc. You want my passport scans and additional information before I even try to trade, correct?

Other than that - your site at first glance looks really professional. I will monitor SpaceBTC actions from now on to see how reliable you are. Good luck.

Hey Hazir!

No, we do not require your passport scan before you start trading. Passport information is required only for high-volume traders to enhance the deposit / withdrawal limits up to 100 000 EUR per month. With only basic level of verification where name and address is provided, you're allowed to deposit/withdraw up to 10 000 EUR per month. Even before your basic info is processed, the system allows you to perform deposits/withdrawals up to 2 000 EUR.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback, it means a lot for us!

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Quote from: SpaceBTC
3.1. SpaceBTC collects the following information concerning the User:

3.1.1. Full name;
3.1.2. Date and place of birth;
3.1.3. Passport (or other document) number and country of issuance;
3.1.4. Residential address;
3.1.5. E-mail address;
3.1.6. Telephone number.

It doesn't matter if I want to sell or buy btc. You want my passport scans and additional information before I even try to trade, correct?

Other than that - your site at first glance looks really professional. I will monitor SpaceBTC actions from now on to see how reliable you are. Good luck.
SpaceBTC Team
so this means there is a trading fee?...  Huh

* 1st month of 0% trading fees will be calculated at 0.2%

Hey Bytecoiner419!

No, there are no trading fees until July 15th.
We only calculate affiliate program bonuses as if it was 0.2% trading fee, so that our users could earn from the very beginning, despite 0% trading fee promo period.
Activity: 637
Merit: 511
I ❤ the bitcoin community
so this means there is a trading fee?...  Huh

SpaceBTC Team
Do you guys support deposit through perfect money without fee? or do you guys support western union transfer anyone of the above will be really helpful for me.

Hey amacar2!

We do support Perfect Money deposits, however the gateway charges us 1.5% fee which applies to these deposits. In order to deposit your account via Perfect Money, please select AdvCash payment method while depositing and click on Perfect Money logo at the next step.

If you are curious about our whole fee schedule, all the info can be found at our Fees page. In case of any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Do you guys support deposit through perfect money without fee? or do you guys support western union transfer anyone of the above will be really helpful for me.
SpaceBTC Team

Introducing SpaceBTC, a European Bitcoin exchange 3.0 based in London, UK.

SpaceBTC allows you to streamline working with crypto- and fiat currencies, thanks to cutting-edge features, such as:

The company behind SpaceBTC is PAX ROMANA GROUP LTD, incorporated in England & Wales on November 20th, 2015 with headquarters in London.

Our international team of financial experts and technological engineers is located in London, Moscow and Seville. We have been working for over a year and a half to bring you SpaceBTC trading platform as it appears today.

Thanks to partnership with Chainalysis (Barclays Accelerator company), FCA inquiries, banking relations in Europe and adoption of industry’s best security practices, we position ourselves as a safe and transparent marketplace offering a range of deposit and withdrawal options, all at your convenience and trading success.

Security always comes first for us, so that you can focus on your business without any concerns. Best security practices that we follow:

We offer you an advantageous affiliate program to get a share of the exchange’s revenue.

Earn 40% of referral trading fees by using your affiliate link, which can be found here. Recommend us to your friends and we will be more than happy to collaborate with you. *

SpaceBTC is focused on European customers, thus trading on our platform runs in EUR currency.

We are initially offering BTC/EUR and LTC/EUR trading pairs. ETH trading will be available soon.

Our customer support team is always ready to answer your questions within minutes thanks to our responsive chat ticketing system. You can find it on every page of our website.

P.S. Follow us on social media

Pages:
Jump to: