Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpaceChain - A Decentralized Space Agency - page 15. (Read 28469 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I can't find any info about bounty..
Have this project the signature campaign and avatar?
Thanks

Hi! We haven't done any bounties that's why you can't find anything. Hope that clarifies. We may consider in future. Will definitely keep the community posted if we have bounties, rewards program etc. If you have more suggestions, let us know. We'll feedback to the core team.

In general, bounty for such a company would be very useful, it is a kind of small advertisement through social networks, only now the rules are different, a lot of posts are simply deleted
articles and videos would be useful.About the project the need to tell everyone!
Not only articles and videos, but also informational noise in social networks will increase project awareness.
I see that their social media channels are quite active in providing information related to the SpaceChain project, if they are active in other communities and places, surely this will be an attraction and a member of SpaceChain as well, no one will have doubts about this project, I hope the team will improve they are with max
The more disseminated information about the project, the better and faster everyone will know, we all know, the more users, the faster the information is sold among competitors in the market.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
The project looks interesting in the space field with decentralized blockchain but Elon Musk may not be involved in the project wrong rumor spreading
Why should he take part in such a project? if they have a lot of their affairs, in order to be really interested in him, you need to really try to tell

You are right guys, let the developers decide for themselves who will take part on the of a consultant, but they have no problems with that.
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

Is there any accurate information when the project will be added to new exchanges?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
The project looks interesting in the space field with decentralized blockchain but Elon Musk may not be involved in the project wrong rumor spreading
Why should he take part in such a project? if they have a lot of their affairs, in order to be really interested in him, you need to really try to tell

You are right guys, let the developers decide for themselves who will take part on the of a consultant, but they have no problems with that.
I also think that we need to focus on our work and not think about others !!! This is everyone's business with which project to work !!!
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Thanks

Hi! We haven't done any bounties that's why you can't find anything. Hope that clarifies. We may consider in future. Will definitely keep the community posted if we have bounties, rewards program etc. If you have more suggestions, let us know. We'll feedback to the core team.

In general, bounty for such a company would be very useful, it is a kind of small advertisement through social networks, only now the rules are different, a lot of posts are simply deleted
articles and videos would be useful.About the project the need to tell everyone!
Not only articles and videos, but also informational noise in social networks will increase project awareness.
I see that their social media channels are quite active in providing information related to the SpaceChain project, if they are active in other communities and places, surely this will be an attraction and a member of SpaceChain as well, no one will have doubts about this project, I hope the team will improve they are with max
Thanks

Activity: 141
In general, it is early to draw any conclusions about the project !!! It only starts and we do not know what will happen next!
watch.give the team a chance to prove themselves.I have pleasant impressions going.
Activity: 770
Merit: 259

I think Ilon Mask has enough capital to make his project on the blockchain)))))
Yes, this is true, but investments in other projects will be beneficial for him and the project itself. Perhaps at the development stage this project will not interest him. Most likely he does not even know about him.

There is a benefit to both sides, the main thing is that people should be interested and see the meaning in the investments themselves.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Thanks

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

Yes, this is true, but investments in other projects will be beneficial for him and the project itself. Perhaps at the development stage this project will not interest him. Most likely he does not even know about him.
Activity: 126
Activity: 770
Merit: 259
Thanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

Activity: 420
Merit: 18
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
In general, it is early to draw any conclusions about the project !!! It only starts and we do not know what will happen next!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Thanks

it would be nice to consider the option of participating in the bounty. Such a company should be interested in a reliable community
Activity: 182
Thanks

You can always make a referral program, this is a good bonus for those who will bring their friends to the company
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
Not an interesting concept. Also I do not think that it is the good way to use some ICOBench "experts" as the advisors, because everyone now that almost of them are scammers which have been involved in a different types of shady activities.
But after all, not all scammers, there are really normal ones, I just will not believe that all around are deceiving people Cheesy
unfortunately there are few honest.Despite this crypto community is watching the ratings for decision-making.

ratings do not always display real information about the company and the team. Often the ratings are sold and only it is not necessary to hope
It is necessary to look not only on the ratings. Recently, ratings are bought. It is necessary to look at the idea of the project. It is also necessary to look at the previous experience and achievements of team members. And only then make a conclusion.
just do not forget about the team. If the team has good professionals with positive experience and the product is likely to be at a good level
Activity: 162
Merit: 5
Thanks

Not an interesting concept. Also I do not think that it is the good way to use some ICOBench "experts" as the advisors, because everyone now that almost of them are scammers which have been involved in a different types of shady activities.
But after all, not all scammers, there are really normal ones, I just will not believe that all around are deceiving people Cheesy
unfortunately there are few honest.Despite this crypto community is watching the ratings for decision-making.

ratings do not always display real information about the company and the team. Often the ratings are sold and only it is not necessary to hope
It is necessary to look not only on the ratings. Recently, ratings are bought. It is necessary to look at the idea of the project. It is also necessary to look at the previous experience and achievements of team members. And only then make a conclusion.
Pages:
Jump to: