Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpaceChain - A Decentralized Space Agency - page 8. (Read 28469 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
  ::)I wonder how the project will develop in the future! How are administrators planning to promote it !?

Easy way it's run signature campaign here.
This attract more new members.
May be to pay reward in BTC better.
Your idea is very precise and it will attract a lot of public attention, but in more detail, every project that wants to develop is definitely a lot of money, so all of this is a decision from the SpaceChain project team.
But we all know that any project requires a lot of money for the development of the idea, the team is trying and it can be seen, but this market is very difficult now
I repeated and will repeat - if the project is worthwhile, it will overcome this market, as it is now. The main thing is to continue the work.
It is important to just work on your idea and of course not forget about customers and investors, because they support the project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
  ::)I wonder how the project will develop in the future! How are administrators planning to promote it !?

Your idea is very precise and it will attract a lot of public attention, but in more detail, every project that wants to develop is definitely a lot of money, so all of this is a decision from the SpaceChain project team.
But we all know that any project requires a lot of money for the development of the idea, the team is trying and it can be seen, but this market is very difficult now
I repeated and will repeat - if the project is worthwhile, it will overcome this market, as it is now. The main thing is to continue the work.
Many projects throw the work done halfway and this is the main mistake.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

Activity: 238
I think everything will be fine with this project. According to reports, it is a work in progress and it is productive.
How will evolve, we will see everything, in any case, we are all here amicably watching the events, and the team gives us news about updates
Activity: 182

And if not much will pay dearly to people in the BTC? as I understand, it is about bounty company
Activity: 210

Activity: 2296
Merit: 256

Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I think everything will be fine with this project. According to reports, it is a work in progress and it is productive.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

Promote project is not problem because they have good idea.
I think need make next step in roadmap and will be success.
And to take the next step in the road map you need to raise funds. Everything is interconnected, so now for the project the most important thing is to plan marketing well.

This kind of project needs big private whales as investors. If they will rely from the community, more than likely, this will gonna get shelved. They should tap private institutions to back up their technology. Their idea is great but implementation is another thing.

Agree, maybe need to hire top managers. I think they can attract whales to SpaceChain.
Top managers in crypto know how can do it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Activity: 392
Merit: 49

And to take the next step in the road map you need to raise funds. Everything is interconnected, so now for the project the most important thing is to plan marketing well.

This kind of project needs big private whales as investors. If they will rely from the community, more than likely, this will gonna get shelved. They should tap private institutions to back up their technology. Their idea is great but implementation is another thing.
now many companies suspend their work due to insufficient financing of their activities. I really hope this century will not happen with
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
You have already integrated Ethereum’s smart contract platform, which next blockchain will be integrated with your platform?

we're still integrating ETH and have good progress. We are not sure which blockchain will be next but we will continue to observe the market and industry to see what happens and which chain is best suited for SpaceChain.

Why we choose ETH? I think this is not better solution..
May be StellarXLM or need with smart contract?
Just Ethereum has long been on the market and has many fans of the cryptocurrency world, but I’m in favor of trying something new, because I’m here in this project
I think stellar would be very interesting as a platform for a space-related company.))
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
That is, I understand that generosity is not planned? After all, I have not found any information! Huh

Most likely there will be no generosity. They will probably make a good PR campaign.
This will probably be the right decision if you refuse to bounty. It is better to do advertising for example on television or radio, more people will learn about the project.
I agree with you, bounty does not always give the result as good social advertising, of course thematic
Bounty rather addition to advertising from the developers themselves. And again, loyal bounty hunters are primarily good holders who support the course.
Bounty hunters are bad because they can greatly reduce the price of tokens because after selling to the stock exchange they sell them for a penny
heh. do you really believe that bounty hunters are able to bring down the course with 0.5% of the ICO pool? it's very funny
Gone are the days when the bounty was big money,and the stereotype remained.need to fear the weak hands of investors.
Agreed. Investors buy at the pre-IPO stage and then after listing try to sell tokens as quickly as possible.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
That is, I understand that generosity is not planned? After all, I have not found any information! Huh

Most likely there will be no generosity. They will probably make a good PR campaign.
This will probably be the right decision if you refuse to bounty. It is better to do advertising for example on television or radio, more people will learn about the project.
I agree with you, bounty does not always give the result as good social advertising, of course thematic
Bounty rather addition to advertising from the developers themselves. And again, loyal bounty hunters are primarily good holders who support the course.
Bounty hunters are bad because they can greatly reduce the price of tokens because after selling to the stock exchange they sell them for a penny
heh. do you really believe that bounty hunters are able to bring down the course with 0.5% of the ICO pool? it's very funny
Gone are the days when the bounty was big money,and the stereotype remained.need to fear the weak hands of investors.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

For example, if you do it on a radio or TV, then it’s not a fact that there will be some kind of result, because there people are completely far from the subject of cryptocurrency
in order for the project in particular and the market in General to survive, new people are needed who will bring new money. And here can help including TV and Newspapers
Activity: 392
Merit: 49

Activity: 141

Do not make me laugh. Bounty hunters are given so few tokens that they cannot really dump a price. Often, the early investors who buy tokens with big bonuses will dump the price.
I agree with you completely!allocated too little to drop the course.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109

Pages:
Jump to: