Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpaCoin [SPA] - The first Spa Project applied Blockchain in the world - page 12. (Read 17980 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I thought that the project is made by women empowerment but I guess I'm wrong that the team members are almost men. But I guess men should also have a beauty regimen not just women. People do need their own kind of relaxation and I guess SpaCoin is there to help. There service is really awesome and superb so we should support SPACOIN. Share the news of SpaCoin to all social networks.
Team members can be anyone, but users are likely to be women and this is a problem, because relatively few women are interested in crypto currencies.
You are right, in the world of crypto currency is really a small number of women, but they are. And by the way, you can not say that the spa procedures are only interested in ladies, there are many men who love to take care of themselves and their bodies. Therefore, this project will be in demand by all people who love the spa.

I agree with you, not only women enjoy spa services, and men as well! After all, everyone likes massage and sauna. And when you pay for services you can be a crypto currency, this only makes our life easier.
You're right this kind of project is for every individual who are so conscious about their physical look. Already achieve the softcap and next will be reaching hardcap.I believe that this will be soon a successful project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
I thought that the project is made by women empowerment but I guess I'm wrong that the team members are almost men. But I guess men should also have a beauty regimen not just women. People do need their own kind of relaxation and I guess SpaCoin is there to help. There service is really awesome and superb so we should support SPACOIN. Share the news of SpaCoin to all social networks.
Team members can be anyone, but users are likely to be women and this is a problem, because relatively few women are interested in crypto currencies.
I explain about cryptocurrency's to my girl everyday, and she understood some new information about this everyday, so she really like it.
And she wants to pay for everything with cryptomoney all what is possible, include SPA salons too.
It is good to hear about your good work, with her you can make better profits in the crypto world, she's likes our spa coin as it helps her better in dealing the things of beauty at the parlor. This first spa project is an adopted block chain in the world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
You are right, in the world of crypto currency is really a small number of women, but they are. And by the way, you can not say that the spa procedures are only interested in ladies, there are many men who love to take care of themselves and their bodies. Therefore, this project will be in demand by all people who love the spa.

I agree with you, not only women enjoy spa services, and men as well! After all, everyone likes massage and sauna. And when you pay for services you can be a crypto currency, this only makes our life easier.
Activity: 574
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I explain about cryptocurrency's to my girl everyday, and she understood some new information about this everyday, so she really like it.
And she wants to pay for everything with cryptomoney all what is possible, include SPA salons too.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
The project is sure to provoke interest, but not necessarily bring profit. Currently, projects from the real sector are struggling to collect software. I hope the team will do its work.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is this project working for spa services? I mean how the token works with the spa service? Or another else?
this unique project I've seen SpaCoin promotes beauty to everyone. I usually see projects that only sell other products. good job for this project.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
It will be cool if the spa coins go to large stock exchanges. Then we can confidently say that this coin has a good future and good growth up. We will wait for good news from you.
This is a unique project since its targetting health and wellness. I cant wait to see how it performs in trading websites.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
I think the developer correctly started working with the Asian region, because there is a more common crypt and people are more likely to use it.
Yeah and also there is the market there so targeting there is really a good idea and if you look at very well some of the professionals are really Asians and seeing that they already reach soft cap its just more marketing to the rest of the regions

Yes, a good marketing strategies will really make the project successful. If they will always promote it and give some good bonus to the investors then I am sure that the project will receive a big success.
Activity: 602
Your project is looking different from another project. When SPACOIN will be listed in coinmarketcap?
Thats mostly need to raise a token.
Probably this is really different kind of project as it is about beauty services. Well, we just wait for further announcement about to be listed in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I read in the roadmap that you going to transform Spaccoin token to a coin in 2018 wich means spanccoin will have own blockchain. what will happen to those token and why you chose to do that.

No one wants to have a ERC20 token, everyone wants their own blockchain obviously. Atleast they are bothering with it unlike most other token shitcoins lol

Yes, better to have their own coin, it will lessen the network traffic and also the networks fees. Looking forward for the announcements when they will be doing this. I really prefer supporting this kind of project.
Activity: 112
SpaCoin is really an interesting project. Of course, more people now are getting interested to this project because of the special concept it has for the community. This project will greatly help the different salon services to promote the real beauty inside and out. Let us support this project because it has a really great goal for the community. Moreover, SpaCoin is now reached its softcap and that is a really great news for each of us. I hope for the continuous success of this nice and interesting project that come exist to the crypto currency world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I read in the roadmap that you going to transform Spaccoin token to a coin in 2018 wich means spanccoin will have own blockchain. what will happen to those token and why you chose to do that.

No one wants to have a ERC20 token, everyone wants their own blockchain obviously. Atleast they are bothering with it unlike most other token shitcoins lol
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I think the developer correctly started working with the Asian region, because there is a more common crypt and people are more likely to use it.
Yeah and also there is the market there so targeting there is really a good idea and if you look at very well some of the professionals are really Asians and seeing that they already reach soft cap its just more marketing to the rest of the regions
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Nice hearing that news. I'm from Asian countries and I am excited to see what will the outcome this project soon.
Activity: 196
I would like to add on that , the developers and the management team is also doing great to help this project grow , but I think there should be more feedback
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
Trust me when I say people nowadays still see crypto as inexistant bubbles where money are only made of paper or just digitalized numbers on the screen, and not something real like cryptos.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
My friend, you have a wrong conception about success projects. I see more often successful project at own blockchains, than at ERC20, but main of course it's how development team will work on their product.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: