Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpaCoin [SPA] - The first Spa Project applied Blockchain in the world - page 16. (Read 17980 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
A new altcoin but for the SPA industry I did not see the idea of creating a coin. How does the developer plan to attract companies to accept coins? I think the crypto community will use the coin, but how to attract more people from the ordinary world?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Nice. This is a really unique project. I love it because they are focused on beauty, healthcare, etc care using blockchain ETH. Maybe the majority of the investors in this will be females?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Well, another altcoin that applied blockchain technology on Spa, sounds funny to me...  Roll Eyes But really, I'm interested in this project as well as NXT, any airdrop or bonus for the PRE-ICO?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Nothing special and new, but I think most of people will join this project and download the wallet, for a better development, devs still need to do a lot of works and really focus on the project itself. Otherwise, this is just another normal project, not the excellent project.
I agree, nothing unique here.
Also, based from the roadmap, you can see generic plans that you can see from other altcoins.

Pretty much the same old thing at this point, think of any random thing, append coin to it. Make an ico and done. Nothing special IMO
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
It's an estacy to avail the first spa coin project with applied blockchain in the world Kiss Grin I just love to get the spa coin with pride on Crypto currency platform. I'm pretty sure this project keeps rocking hitting the high metrics in very short span as it sets the trend for the brand of SPA popularity. We used to talk if bitcoin is she we mine Grin the spa coin helps us to deal the dolls gifting pleasures. Thanks for the innovative launch and a great success dev!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Is there any airdrop program ? When bounty starts ?

I'm not familiar with projects from Vietnam (in fact it is rare, and most are phising). ICO is not my choice except you have proved MVP or something else.

Now there is little information.
Even i felt the same and i do not easily trust any ICO but i studied some about this ICO and feel this is going to rock in upcoming future. But if you do not trust anything seriously then please wait for the Air Drop or any type of Bounty campaign and try to learn more about this project.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
can developers confirm that spacoin will appear coming some on Binace, coinex and yobit?
Activity: 250
Merit: 28
Good afternoon, I was happy to participate in your company, tell me please if you plan to still have ISO? Thanks you..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 85
Is there any airdrop program ? When bounty starts ?

I'm not familiar with projects from Vietnam (in fact it is rare, and most are phising). ICO is not my choice except you have proved MVP or something else.

Now there is little information.
Activity: 86
when SPA coin will start ICO ?
Activity: 109
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2018

Activity: 77
Hi Dev, When will coin distribution commence?
Activity: 69
hi dev . Your campaign is very good. thank you. I will buy it
Activity: 70
Nothing special and new, but I think most of people will join this project and download the wallet, for a better development, devs still need to do a lot of works and really focus on the project itself. Otherwise, this is just another normal project, not the excellent project.
Activity: 73
I agree, nothing unique here.
Also, based from the roadmap, you can see generic plans that you can see from other altcoins.
Activity: 85
Activity: 30
I want buy SPA coin, please tell me how to buy it?
Activity: 86
Is there still problem with deposit/withdraw tokens of SPA? I can't send it to another account.
Also, I have SPA on account, but I withdraw all my BTC
Activity: 94
good luck with the start!
Activity: 77
hi DEV. What are your plans, upcoming updates ?
Pages:
Jump to: