Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 102. (Read 215570 times)

legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Ok I uploaded the windows wallet and should all be good. everyone who is pool mining only and just needs a wallet address , delete your wallet and delete the 'Spartancoin' in your users/appdata/roaming folder. start fresh please.

!!!! please do not do anything if you solo mined and have coins in the windows wallet. !!!!

** if you have coins in your current windows wallet and have invalid address on the pools here are the 2 options:

1. You can download the new wallet qt and replace your existing one with this qt. Do not delete the spartan folder in the appdata/roaming folder. I had run the new wallet but did not delete the spartacoin folder it fixed the invalid address issue. Please note I did not have coins in my wallet but were able to send and receive after. So no guarantee your coins will be safe but they should be just fine.

2. Either find someone with a fixed wallet you know... or I am available 1 at a time, to send your coins from your wallet to mine. once confirmed you can then delete your wallet and the Spartancoin folder in the appdata directory. Download new qt and run fresh with a brand new wallet and I will send them back to you.

added 3rd option.
Install a wallet on another machine and just do this yourself. No 3rd party needed.

Hello, someone can send me spartan to test if my wallet is ok before i set up autopayement in the pool!
I can't test by myself now because i have only uncomfirmed coin

Add    S8Y9Rg29UB2FaGchryzotZkoR4kG3Cimmg

Thanks
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Hi qiwomen, I can't speak on behalf of the dev, but I love the idea of any publicity that Spartan can get. You have my support, From what I know, I think the dev wants to co-ordinate any publicity so we are all on the same hymn sheet, which makes sense. Welcome Spartan.

That is correct, I just sent qiwomen a message. I have 2 other people running websites interested as well. Possibly a Spartan 300 giveaway. The movie 300 is out and could be a nice approach in spreading the coins. We have to make sure we aren't infringing on copyrights so someone doesn't say anything but we can do this right. I will work on some adverts for this giveaway and anyone with a website or blog we can work on a page layout for the giveaway if that's available.

I will be connecting with DarkTrix in regards to the lottery project.
The site owner of cryptosandwich.com is an active supporter and they will be running a giveaway as well.

Anyone williing to work on Facebook in conjunction with our official page let me know. We can coordinate promotions.

And of course twitter. tweet, tweet and retweet.

Reddit fans... post anything you can there.

Things in the works:
Twitter addon
Facebook App for sponsorship/donating
Android wallet and android widget
iOS wallet (I have an enterprise account so we can host outside of iTunes)
Windows Phone wallet

If anyone can offer assistance in these message me, otherwise we will be using our devs and hiring people with the ICO investments.

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

Hi qiwomen, I can't speak on behalf of the dev, but I love the idea of any publicity that Spartan can get. You have my support, From what I know, I think the dev wants to co-ordinate any publicity so we are all on the same hymn sheet, which makes sense. Welcome Spartan.
Activity: 294
Hey everyone... hope the weekend is treating everyone well. Things look really good. I have been contacted by a few of you excited about promoting and asking what you can do. Darktrix mentioned the lottery site. That is a great idea and we are discussing that. My primary goal is to get this coin capable of being used to buy products and services and it won't happen over night. But we have an awesome market to get into and the spartan theme integrates into it very nicely. I have the twitter and Facebook accounts active and will begin using them. I would like to set up a fund so we can get coins out to the community. At the moment with ICO still going on, those mining are the only coins available to share. I have a rig set up as well to gather coins to get the word out. If anyone is interested in donating that would be awesome. I would like to start running giveaways beginning Monday, the more recognized and used the coin becomes the opportunities for use will become available.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone.

I can run a  giveaway on my blog if you like and post in several forums as this is what I do full time now if you like. I also sent you an email hope you received it.. Smiley
I was just back reading in the thread and I see a few of you are thinking as I am. I created phase 1 reward with a goal in mind. I know growth of this is not always free and I want to create Spartancoin earning opportunities that do two 2 things. 1) provide a nice platform for distribution to people in order to use the coin and... 2) provide income for the upkeep of current projects and development of new projects.
From this a portion of the 'earning' will go to the phase 1 investors. That to me is important as this gives the 40+ people a huge vested interest in the growth of SpartanCoin.

Thanx again everyone.. I just got the word I am about to be late. I have to head out. If I don't respond right away that is why. I will for sure be around later this evening 7 - 8 pm EST for anyone who wants to connect with me.

Another idea, say for example we sponsor a marathon runner, WHEN he goes on to reach his goals, we ask them to give something "back" like a bit of their time for advise to the next sports person we are sponsoring and time to a bit of publicity. Which all goes to help the next generation we are sponsoring.

That is the reason I made the coin. As a funding opportunity. Getting that 1st person sponsored is key, that will really open the doors after that.
Hey everyone... hope the weekend is treating everyone well. Things look really good. I have been contacted by a few of you excited about promoting and asking what you can do. Darktrix mentioned the lottery site. That is a great idea and we are discussing that. My primary goal is to get this coin capable of being used to buy products and services and it won't happen over night. But we have an awesome market to get into and the spartan theme integrates into it very nicely. I have the twitter and Facebook accounts active and will begin using them. I would like to set up a fund so we can get coins out to the community. At the moment with ICO still going on, those mining are the only coins available to share. I have a rig set up as well to gather coins to get the word out. If anyone is interested in donating that would be awesome. I would like to start running giveaways beginning Monday, the more recognized and used the coin becomes the opportunities for use will become available.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone.

Another idea, say for example we sponsor a marathon runner, WHEN he goes on to reach his goals, we ask them to give something "back" like a bit of their time for advise to the next sports person we are sponsoring and time to a bit of publicity. Which all goes to help the next generation we are sponsoring.
SpartanCoin:
« Sent to: SpartanCoin on: March 21, 2014, 11:51:38 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Quote from: SpartanCoin on March 13, 2014, 12:30:09 AM
I can do that. Let me know when you have completed it and I will add you to the ICO for .1 btc.
Thank you.
chinese translation update.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/spartancoin320-ipo-517920 update
when and how the ipo pay?
SLuHqeX25VvRTpZCkRQYJ9q6jLc6XeBty8
or pay btc 17vLQzugyLGFHLkY7VTgMPouvS7yjb9SmK
thanks

You are in the ICO. I PM'd you and emailed. If you have questions beyond that feel free to message me.
So Dev is taking a bit of a rest this weekend, but is back and hard on it Monday! So in the mean time what idea's does everyone have for the community to help support! I know we arn't on exchanges yet but i think this is an advantage and let's us set the value before it hit's the market!

I was thinking we could put forward:

• Charity Support
  • Supporting Sports
  • Aid for Struggling people
  • Online shops ready to accept SpartanCoin
  • Games/Secure Lotteries (community run)
  • SpartanBay type site

These are the firs that pop into my head. Any other ideas out there?!

In my opinion, the most important thing we can do is to get them into the hands of as many people as possible to build "brand awareness" and get people excited, collecting, talking about them. I plan on doing giveaways once the ICO investors start receiving payouts, but that is still about 12 days away. I think we also need to be more active on Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, etc. I am all for getting the above going, absolutely, but we also need to make sure others (1) hear about those things and (2) have a way to participate.  

I like the idea of supporting sports, as it will be good for "brand awareness" good for the Spartan image and larger exposure. Also a chance to get NAME on sports kits.
Activity: 532
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
Thought some more would anyone be interested in a Spartancoin based lottery? I could hold the coins in Escrow until lottery is drawn. Perhaps weekly draw?

let me know what you think

Good idea when I get coins at the end of phase 2 of the IOP run, you can count me in, maybe have the draw every two weeks, it will give more time for MY winning jackpot to grooooooow.  Grin

Great i'll ok it with the Dev team and we can start it up end of phase 2 Smiley

The first time I win, no matter how long it takes I will be donating it towards Sponsoring someone.  Kiss

Great news, i'm wondering whether collecting a fee from all Lotto donated to fill a pot up to help sponsorships out too. I'd hope people would be down for that! Then when the pots big enough have a vote on who to sponsor and help out! Love your thinking!

That's even a better idea, love it count me in. Now what % do we go for? Is there a number that ties in with Spartancoin/Film?

I will Discuss with Devmeister and see if they have anything similar in the pipeline as i know they are looking at sponsorship etc as part of growth! If they would let me run it for them this could be the start of building up to that! Also we could start gathering some worthy cause information, as Charity and sponsorship will no doubt attract media attention which is great for Spartancoin and the community! The Strength of Sparta supporting those in need!
I'm not sure to be honest! The only number that springs to mind so far is 300. So perhaps the first target should be to raise 300 million spartan Coins? Percentage wise the community would have to agree as i think this should be a community project. I'll just run it for us Smiley
Thought some more would anyone be interested in a Spartancoin based lottery? I could hold the coins in Escrow until lottery is drawn. Perhaps weekly draw?

Good idea when I get coins at the end of phase 2 of the IOP run, you can count me in, maybe have the draw every two weeks, it will give more time for MY winning jackpot to grooooooow.  Grin

The first time I win, no matter how long it takes I will be donating it towards Sponsoring someone.  Kiss

Great news, i'm wondering whether collecting a fee from all Lotto donated to fill a pot up to help sponsorships out too. I'd hope people would be down for that! Then when the pots big enough have a vote on who to sponsor and help out! Love your thinking!

That's even a better idea, love it count me in. Now what % do we go for? Is there a number that ties in with Spartancoin/Film?

Good idea when I get coins at the end of phase 2 of the IOP run, you can count me in, maybe have the draw every two weeks, it will give more time for MY winning jackpot to grooooooow.  Grin

The first time I win, no matter how long it takes I will be donating it towards Sponsoring someone.  Kiss

So Dev is taking a bit of a rest this weekend, but is back and hard on it Monday! So in the mean time what idea's does everyone have for the community to help support! I know we arn't on exchanges yet but i think this is an advantage and let's us set the value before it hit's the market!

• Charity Support
  • Supporting Sports
  • SpartanBay type site

In my opinion, the most important thing we can do is to get them into the hands of as many people as possible to build "brand awareness" and get people excited, collecting, talking about them. I plan on doing giveaways once the ICO investors start receiving payouts, but that is still about 12 days away. I think we also need to be more active on Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, etc. I am all for getting the above going, absolutely, but we also need to make sure others (1) hear about those things and (2) have a way to participate.  

Great well let's begin collaborating on forward movement. I think giveaways are great but they need to be limited numbers. Too many coins given for free will simply destroy their prospective value. Alot of people are on facebook. I have a few idea's feel free to PM me and we can talk about some outgoing exposure!

On exchanges we will hit an exchange when the Dev team are ready until then will have to wait!

Good idea when I get coins at the end of phase 2 of the IOP run, you can count me in, maybe have the draw every two weeks, it will give more time for MY winning jackpot to grooooooow.  Grin

The first time I win, no matter how long it takes I will be donating it towards Sponsoring someone.  Kiss
Because that's the kind of SPARTAN I am.  Wink
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

• Charity Support
  • Supporting Sports
  • SpartanBay type site

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Spn.LightningHash.com
0% FEES FOREVER
1 MINUTE PROP PAYOUTS
Vardiff / Stratum
This Is Where The Big Blocks Are!
Spn.LightningHash.com
Jump to: