Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 99. (Read 215570 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
Dev is asleep i'm sure there will be soon. I know there is no rush to get on an exchange, simply because miners will just dump coins into it, which is not good for the longevity of the coin!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Any news about Exchange?
To the Dev or the team maintaining the official webpage. 
In the news section the 3 days after launch article mentions that there is a reddit tip bot, but I believe it was only a tipping war, not a bot.

He's asleep right now but i'm sure will fix it when up! Good spot!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
To the Dev or the team maintaining the official webpage. 
In the news section the 3 days after launch article mentions that there is a reddit tip bot, but I believe it was only a tipping war, not a bot.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I like this coin. Getting thousands on a pool each block makes me feel cool. Speaking of which, come join us at chunky pool. We could use some extra hash power on the SPN pool.
Activity: 303
Hey everyone... there is awesome feedback and growth on facebook. The world is opening their eyes to the new kid in town. And they love us.

Let's keep pounding these sites and forum and build because Spartan's....It has begun!!! Aroo!
should add chunkypool to the list of pools on 1st page

Added Chunky pool and updated OP with list of current giveaways. Everyone push for the thunderclap campaign. i really want to see this in effect and watch how this turns out. Looks like it has a huge reach building.

Thunderclap Campaign needs our support. we have 25 supporters and 8,500 people will be reached. potential 34,000 people will hear us when the Thunder comes.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
should add chunkypool to the list of pools on 1st page
Activity: 27
Things are running smooth on the giveaways. I set up the Facebook giveaway, added the thunderclap giveaway to push people to vote. And will be running a promo on one of the investors Blog later today to help push the thunderclap. (include multiple blogs/websites and IRC channels so this will be good)

so far all included I have spread total of 21,000 SPN to everyone participating. If anyone wants to help out with the giveaway fund let me know. I have my rig mining coins for this. The more in the pot the more giveaways in multiple locations can occur. This is our time to build.

Facebook Giveaway address is SKjJFHmXNKHeZjkk1pu1nRcWc4kcHnMtMc if anyone can help out.

Thanx everyone who is working on promo projects in addition to these.

LVMinatore is hosting a giveaway on Reddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/216fgl/spartancoin_tipping_war/) and I have been posting the links to the Facebook Spartancoin 300 giveaway, both in the Spartancoin and CryptoCurrency subreddits. Keep up the good work everyone.
500000 more  Smiley

hahahaha! love it Smiley woop 1000000+ to giveaway now and growing AROO!
Activity: 294
We have a giveaway on at the Bibillions Cryptosphere. Why not gather around and claim your free 300 SPARTANCOINS! It's so easy..Just support through the thunderclap link and post your addy and support count once you supported in the blog comments section and I will pay you within 12- 24 hours, courtesy of SPARTANCOIN PROMOS..Smiley  http://bitbillions.net/2014/03/24/bitbillions-cryptoshper-presents-thunderclap-support-for-spartancoin-facebook-support-for-300-spn-giveaway/ Smiley
100k sent

Awesome I see it. I am putting together a spread sheet of all the coins donated and coins going out. For the coins going out I am going to keep the campaigns separate so we can gather promotional data for what works and what doesn't for spreading the word. That will be very beneficial as more projects get rolled out so we invest our time wisely.

VERY smart...

Agreed!
Activity: 12
100k sent

Awesome I see it. I am putting together a spread sheet of all the coins donated and coins going out. For the coins going out I am going to keep the campaigns separate so we can gather promotional data for what works and what doesn't for spreading the word. That will be very beneficial as more projects get rolled out so we invest our time wisely.

VERY smart...
100k sent

Activity: 12
Feel free to use it how you see best! Will bring more people to our growing community Smiley
Things are running smooth on the giveaways. I set up the Facebook giveaway, added the thunderclap giveaway to push people to vote. And will be running a promo on one of the investors Blog later today to help push the thunderclap. (include multiple blogs/websites and IRC channels so this will be good)

so far all included I have spread total of 21,000 SPN to everyone participating. If anyone wants to help out with the giveaway fund let me know. I have my rig mining coins for this. The more in the pot the more giveaways in multiple locations can occur. This is our time to build.

Facebook Giveaway address is SKjJFHmXNKHeZjkk1pu1nRcWc4kcHnMtMc if anyone can help out.

500,000 Spartan sent for giveaways. AROO!!

Got it... that is awesome. I see with the current giveaways this spreading fast.

500,000 Spartan sent for giveaways. AROO!!
Pages:
Jump to: