Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 107. (Read 215570 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
WTS 12,000,000 SPN.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Not all launches go quite to plan we are used to this so give the DEVS some slack to sort the problems out. I am an investor so am patient to wait and let the Team fix all the techie bits and once they got window wallets I can be happy to receive my IPO coin and help promote further. Chinese translation should be coming soon over the next 2 days.. Smiley
Activity: 289
I've been talking to / working with the dev and he genuinely wants to make this right.  Most coins have a rocky launch so there's no reason to expect that this one wouldn't.   I know they are working hard to make this right and I'm confident that they will find a solution soon.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Bottom line, I'm curious about the status of the coin ...

1. So the Windows Wallet is a #fail, and does not generate valid addresses?

2. There are no exhanges picking up the coin yet?

3. 1 + 2 = all your coin belong to pool for now?

Can anyone else provide any other updates?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
well, had about 3 million. but, some sort of malware cleaned me out. All the coins I had in other wallets too. Speechless.
Activity: 69
Been kinda quiet...  Roll Eyes Shocked

Any chance on an update?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
are the coins being mined through pools legit coins? if we create a new address in our wallet and send coins there, is that a safe move?

thanks!
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Soloed a block with 64 bit spartancoind from source compiled with mingw.  Only have 3 network connections, but looks like I'm in sync with lightninghash.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
is anyone solo or is everyone in a pool? if the windows wallets are apparently generating invalid addresses and you are solo mining, are you generating coins? We need to know what we are looking to fix. We may just have to recompile the windows again and test addresses generated. if all good then redownload windows-qt

I was mining solo at the begining generating coins but now in a pool...
is anyone solo or is everyone in a pool? if the windows wallets are apparently generating invalid addresses and you are solo mining, are you generating coins? We need to know what we are looking to fix. We may just have to recompile the windows again and test addresses generated. if all good then redownload windows-qt

Solo Mining my 1 BLOCK.. i got 300,000 SPN that were immature, and confirmed all the way through and are now in balances.

In my Windows Wallet.. I have 6 Addresses all of which the Pools will not accept as valid addresses

But I have 300,000 SPN in there

and around 300,000 - 400,000 on Pools

Hope this info helps
is anyone solo or is everyone in a pool?

Solo'd got 1 BLOCK (on my windows wallet).. and mining at hashing.at since source became available to them.
Activity: 196
Activity: 303
Activity: 170
I can't add my wallet address to the pool either, any clue?
Activity: 300
Dear Dev, release the source for the pools or please email pool operators some sort of ETA.
We have other things to do then hit F5 for an hour.

spn.lightninghash.com

+1

http://spn.hashfever.com

could you confirm if exist any issue with this alert in the pool? "You have exceeded the pools configured SPN warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!"

we can mining well or will we have any problem? Huh

Just means you need to transfer your coins from the pool.
that could be a problem at this moment in time!

True but it's not a problem with the pool.
I know that, but where can you transfer your coins to?
Activity: 371
Dear Dev, release the source for the pools or please email pool operators some sort of ETA.

spn.lightninghash.com

+1

could you confirm if exist any issue with this alert in the pool? "You have exceeded the pools configured SPN warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!"

True but it's not a problem with the pool.
Activity: 300

spn.lightninghash.com

+1

Activity: 371

spn.lightninghash.com

+1

Activity: 182
wts 2100000 SPN. PM ME
AWESOME... Thank you for the Update..
Jump to: