Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 3. (Read 215542 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
With the recent cryptopia hack, spartancoin is not on any exchange. We need to get listed to keep this alive, any exchange please everyone, this is the deciding time, will you sit idle and let this awesome project die? I for one choose to help any way I can!

Is it also known whether a lot of Spartancoins have been stolen by the hackers from Cryptopia and whether dumps are possible after a new listing?

i shouldnt think so i think they only went after the more popular coins Smiley

im still mining this on my pools Smiley

Ok, but it isn't really known whether or not a lot of SpartanCoin was on the exchange and is now gone? Hackers take whatever they can get.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
With the recent cryptopia hack, spartancoin is not on any exchange. We need to get listed to keep this alive, any exchange please everyone, this is the deciding time, will you sit idle and let this awesome project die? I for one choose to help any way I can!

Is it also known whether a lot of Spartancoins have been stolen by the hackers from Cryptopia and whether dumps are possible after a new listing?
No SpartanCoins be stolen from cryptopia. There is a list of all stolen coins https://github.com/elementus-io/cryptopia-hack/blob/master/README.md. There is no Spartancoin there.

Activity: 515
Merit: 250

i shouldnt think so i think they only went after the more popular coins Smiley

im still mining this on my pools Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

Activity: 161
For Devs of Spartan coin. I found that altilly exchange can free list ex-cryptopia coins.
Attention former cryptopia users and coin devs. ⋆
We are listing coins for free in February!
https://twitter.com/altillycom/status/1093159271049629696
Please, contact altilly exchange for free listing Spartancoin.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
need active exchanges
Activity: 330
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Estimation of rewards in BTC, please.
1000 SPNs look like a huge reward, but it does not make sense if it become small when cashing out into BTC or fiat.
1.00 kSPN=1000.00 SPN

You are damn right. If you want a huge wealth, you should buy them from the market with your own money. This small giveaway is free. Why not read the detail of that thread? I said clearly that more SPN activities will be created in the future, but not now. The process sould be go step by step, not one shot. You are welcome to reply it and get your tips. Just be freely! =>

click here to reply and get your SpartanCoin Tips!
is it possible this will work for the long term? However I will wait. I like when the project stay abreast of the plot and started their work step by step.
Activity: 152
Estimation of rewards in BTC, please.
1000 SPNs look like a huge reward, but it does not make sense if it become small when cashing out into BTC or fiat.
1.00 kSPN=1000.00 SPN

You are damn right. If you want a huge wealth, you should buy them from the market with your own money. This small giveaway is free. Why not read the detail of that thread? I said clearly that more SPN activities will be created in the future, but not now. The process sould be go step by step, not one shot. You are welcome to reply it and get your tips. Just be freely! =>

click here to reply and get your SpartanCoin Tips!

EDIT: that forum closed, yet we still forward SpartanCoin.
1.00 kSPN=1000.00 SPN
you can mine this at www.findblocks.com Smiley

I post your mining pool links on my new blog site: update: go here SpartanCoin Network Ball

I am sorry to open a new blog site, that I only want to have a blog that can post anything. If someone want to become an editor on my blog, he or she can leave a comment to any post on that blog site to apply.

And you are welcome to post and promote your mining pool or some spartancoin services on this forum:
update: that forum closed.
This is an excellent coin. The wallet works very good. Currently I am connected to 4 nodes. I connect to prohashing block explorer addnode=coins.prohashing.com:6250, which the explorer is here: https://prohashing.com/explorer/Spartancoin/

I have counted the circulating supply, it is currently 50,152,450,000 spn. The halving will be at block 800,000 in about 8 or 10 months. That may sound like a large supply, but at the current ridiculously low price of 0.00000002 ltc.

Anyone having wallet issues can pm me, I will walk you through the steps of troubleshooting and provide a remedy if one is available.
Spartancointalk, what a stupid idea. There's no need for another forum, maybe a discord or telegram channel but certainly not another forum.

I want this coin to resurrect, I hold a good amount in cold storage since the price never warranted moving to exchange to sell. I hoped this would be used for real world sports events but this is unfortunately a non-event.

You can make discord, telegram channels, and world sports events if you like. (update: that forum closed) is a backup SpartanCoin forum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Spartancointalk, what a stupid idea. There's no need for another forum, maybe a discord or telegram channel but certainly not another forum.

I want this coin to resurrect, I hold a good amount in cold storage since the price never warranted moving to exchange to sell. I hoped this would be used for real world sports events but this is unfortunately a non-event.
But I dont know what is advantage of holding coins in wallet.

Because the exchange platform center is untrustable.
If you deposit too much SpartanCoins in the market website, they will set up a trap to your coins. They will maybe borrow some reasons to freeze your coins. Never trust the third parties now, the world is more and more dangerious.
Activity: 1
I create a shortcut of spartancoin-qt.exe. Then click on properties of sortcut
On target part, I add datadir like
..\spartancoin-qt\spartancoin-qt.exe -datadir=..\spartancoin-qt\Data

then in Data folder. I create Spartancoin.conf file manually and paste below text.
It worked and sych about 7 hours.

But I dont know what is advantage of holding coins in wallet.

addnode=209.141.60.48:55884
addnode=104.207.144.147:55884
addnode=45.63.15.197:55884
addnode=94.23.206.111:55884
addnode=40.112.208.24:55884

Activity: 42
addnode=45.63.15.197:2222
addnode=[2001:19f0:5:c8c:5400:ff:fe79:637e]:2222
addnode=104.207.144.147:55884
addnode=[2001:19f0:9002:2ef:5400:ff:fe79:3d75]:55884
addnode=[2001:41d0:2:516f::]:55884
addnode=94.23.206.111:55884
addnode=209.141.60.48:55884
addnode=40.112.208.24:55884

Guys this node is not working???     plz give me correct working node any body plz tell me Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: