Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 7. (Read 215542 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Well, for me, when I had the chance, I will sell my coins. It's just a matter of time.

But usually, I sell it when it high. When SPN rises to 2 satoshi, it will be enough
Activity: 152
So, you will regret if you sell your spartancoin too.

The first time I played altcoin, I bought a coin for only $ 0.1 and I sold it for $ 0.2 but it makes me regret why I am not HODL coin (only 4 months) The coin now costs $ 1.8 and it makes me experience, now I never sell my coin even though the price goes down.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-regret-sell-my-coin-2691100
Activity: 53
This Is Sparta!!!...  Shocked

Who has the most spartan coin, any one have over 50,000,000?...

BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 994
Merit: 261

Your account is still awaiting admin approval.

so i waiting admin login
Activity: 36
I did some calculations:

Currently mined supply 49,813225B out of 50B (99,62%)

498 BTC mcap, 3'884'350 $ cap

I am working on an HTML5 spartancoin android wallet, also available on the web:
https://www.spartancoin.tiv.cc/wallet

You can find the android apk file on the link, which is not finished.

(This android wallet version is not so officially, but I want it to be useful and simple. It can be taken as a gift, not a product, mercifully.)

Xjail/SpartanCoin Wallet Web API
• Wallet API Web Call Test: CallTest.php
https://www.spartancoin.tiv.cc/api/CallTest.php

• Wallet API Web Share Connection: ShareConnection.php
(For security reason, you can't see any useful information normally, except that the debug mode is on)
https://www.spartancoin.tiv.cc/api/ShareConnection.php

https://www.spartancoin.tiv.cc/index.php?/archives/14-SpartanCoin-Online-Wallet-for-Android-and-the-Web.html

You should follow my website for latest news in future:
https://www.spartancoin.tiv.cc

Hello, I do not think spartancoin is a dead coin. At least I support it. I want to do some useful things to help this coin. SpartanCoin is my dream, however I also have other dreams. Everyone has its own life and business to do. I also have my business, which is not only for job or money, sometimes I have to do some hard working for my dreams. So I can not put all of my working on spartancoin. When my spartancoin time is idle, it does not mean that I give it up, I am just busy for other things. I know it is hard for this coin to survive, but it does not mean this coin is dead. Far or near, more or less, spartancoin will survive. If you or somebody else has some good ideas to commit to spartancoin, just do it.
Why can't this coin get brought back to life?  Why not link up with Spartan race and give payouts to racers?  Spartans don't quit.  #thisissparta

They may not accept spartancoin, but we can use spartancoin as a general crypto coin. However we can implement our dreams little by little and bit by bit, such as integrating with games and racers. Big comes from small, never give up. If you love spartancoins, you can do some quiet or anonymous help.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Bitcoin is the leader today, but look: there is no mechanism and it is unknown whether at all there will be one. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
anybody have node for windows

cryptopia is showing 4 conns

addnode=104.207.144.147:55884
addnode=45.63.15.197:55884
addnode=209.141.60.48:55884
addnode=98.118.3.78:55884

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=SPN

No, I am not. I know nothing about the spartancoin developer team, no relationship with them. They are silience, and I don't why.

About several month ago, the spartancoin network didn't have any persistent peers, so I made two spartancoin nodes with two small VPSs.

I have succeeded to build spartancoin wallet on Linux and FreeBSD. But I couldn't build it on windows because I have no computer running windows.

I have some coding skills, so I will make some web, server or desktop applications contributing to the spartancoin communities. But there is no promise what I can do actually. I will make my working public if it is ready or half ready.

It is very happy if you or others can make spartancoin application development.
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
WHERE FAUCET SPARTANCOIN ?? Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
BUYERS on CRYPTOPIA BE WARNED I watched this coin last night for couple hours as someone removed the 1 and 2 sata buy positions to see if anyone would take the bait a few times. They then got bored and place 11.5 btc worth at 2 sata. They then played this game where they removed what they had for sale at the 1 sata position and put small amount on the buy side. As the coin stacked up they would dump on the 1 sata position bc why not when it still a 200% gain. This coin will never pump!!!

I bought $200 at 2 sata and consider it lost. I posted my sell at 2 sata last night and the only other bid was 0.01 BTC. Mine was only 0.02 but yet it has never sold despite their being many purchases at 2 sata so you can safely assume that CRYPTOPIA is helping.  It actually seems like a decent scam.  You pay cryptopia to list it as BTC pair which probably cost 2.5 BTC or less. That is fine since you own most of the coin or at least billion or more that you been buying up since early July.  You then fix the wallet and resurrect a dead coin.  Instant 30 BTC in 24 hours and it probably only costed you 5 btc pre $10K.

If this not the case then Cryptopia is listing dead coins to steal btc from everyone which is another decent scam.  Oh well thanks for stealing my money.

This is my first post but there is nothing like getting burned that will motivate you to be active in the community  Wink

Don't be like me and waste your money!!! Buyers BEWARE DO NOT PURCHASE SPN COIN ON CRYPTOPIA.

First, I will give the standard disclaimer that I have some SPN and thus hope it increases in value.

Anyway, polyatail, I'm confused by your post.  I understand your frustration...been there done that with other coins.  But if you want your investment to be worth something, why try to discourage everyone else from buying?  Don't you want others to buy?  Plus, based on your observations, it sounds like a single person may own most of the sell wall at 2 sat.  If that's the case, that person could easily pull that order at any time and make SPN look much more attractive to buyers.  One trick whales can use is to put up a big sell wall to encourage others to sell while the whale buys.  Then the whale drops the wall and waits for price to increase so they can sell.
Thank you for investing SpartanCoin! For your questioning, it's a long story of pain. Previously for a long time, there are SPN/LTC and SPN/DOGE markets but no SPN/BTC market. You are right, you lost your money at this period, but you are valued to hold spartancoin for many years. My suggestion to you is to buy a small some coins every couble of days but never put all of you wealth. Why? Firstly the price will always pump and dump because the market exchange is a game which you should invest some to it but never put all of yours. Secondly the miners must be prised, otherwise the blocks output will be  stopped and the coin transfer will never be confirmed. But you don't need to worry about it. Just make you to have a try. SPN/BTC on cryptopia is a lucky. I am so glad to know the news. We believe spartancoin.

BUYERS on CRYPTOPIA BE WARNED I watched this coin last night for couple hours as someone removed the 1 and 2 sata buy positions to see if anyone would take the bait a few times. They then got bored and place 11.5 btc worth at 2 sata. They then played this game where they removed what they had for sale at the 1 sata position and put small amount on the buy side. As the coin stacked up they would dump on the 1 sata position bc why not when it still a 200% gain. This coin will never pump!!!

I bought $200 at 2 sata and consider it lost. I posted my sell at 2 sata last night and the only other bid was 0.01 BTC. Mine was only 0.02 but yet it has never sold despite their being many purchases at 2 sata so you can safely assume that CRYPTOPIA is helping.  It actually seems like a decent scam.  You pay cryptopia to list it as BTC pair which probably cost 2.5 BTC or less. That is fine since you own most of the coin or at least billion or more that you been buying up since early July.  You then fix the wallet and resurrect a dead coin.  Instant 30 BTC in 24 hours and it probably only costed you 5 btc pre $10K.

If this not the case then Cryptopia is listing dead coins to steal btc from everyone which is another decent scam.  Oh well thanks for stealing my money.

This is my first post but there is nothing like getting burned that will motivate you to be active in the community  Wink

Don't be like me and waste your money!!! Buyers BEWARE DO NOT PURCHASE SPN COIN ON CRYPTOPIA.

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

I bought $200 at 2 sata and consider it lost. I posted my sell at 2 sata last night and the only other bid was 0.01 BTC. Mine was only 0.02 but yet it has never sold despite their being many purchases at 2 sata so you can safely assume that CRYPTOPIA is helping.  It actually seems like a decent scam.  You pay cryptopia to list it as BTC pair which probably cost 2.5 BTC or less. That is fine since you own most of the coin or at least billion or more that you been buying up since early July.  You then fix the wallet and resurrect a dead coin.  Instant 30 BTC in 24 hours and it probably only costed you 5 btc pre $10K.

If this not the case then Cryptopia is listing dead coins to steal btc from everyone which is another decent scam.  Oh well thanks for stealing my money.

This is my first post but there is nothing like getting burned that will motivate you to be active in the community  Wink

spartancoin has been listed in cryptopia for a very very long time.
Activity: 2

Pages:
Jump to: