Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 54. (Read 215570 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Found this link within a thread and thought it could be useful for Spartan coin.
Any thoughts on this please - 

FobCoin.com, which is a fast, efficient and secure cryptocurrency exchange focusing on the newest and the most promising cryptocurrencies.
We could always ask to get SPN there, but unless they become a big exchange, it won't matter.  They have only 3 minor alt coins listed and pretty much zero daily volume (like 0.01 BTC).  Swissex would be vastly better right now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

Found this link within a thread and thought it could be useful for Spartan coin.
Any thoughts on this please - 

FobCoin.com, which is a fast, efficient and secure cryptocurrency exchange focusing on the newest and the most promising cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I voted for Spartancoin today :3
On mintpal you can vote every hour.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I voted for Spartancoin today :3
spartancoin bagholders are the votingest people on the web!

why are you still trying to pump this deadcoin?

They sort of are, but strangely they chose to put all of their eggs into the MintPal basket, it seems. Unfortunately, I don't see them making it in time now with the other coins moving up. It really needs a big voting push, contests, promo stuff, to have a chance.

Maybe try to get on the polo voting list, or some small exchange voting lists? I think I have like a million of these (should check my wallet) so it'd be nice if there was a place to sell them -- not that it's worth much of anything, but better than letting them just sit there forever.

I agree that some contests and such might help.  If someone sets up something legit, I'm willing to donate some SPN.

We also don't really know yet how Mintpal will decide to add coins after they close their voting system.  It's possible that they will look at some of the top remaining coins for candidates.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

They sort of are, but strangely they chose to put all of their eggs into the MintPal basket, it seems. Unfortunately, I don't see them making it in time now with the other coins moving up. It really needs a big voting push, contests, promo stuff, to have a chance.

Maybe try to get on the polo voting list, or some small exchange voting lists? I think I have like a million of these (should check my wallet) so it'd be nice if there was a place to sell them -- not that it's worth much of anything, but better than letting them just sit there forever.
Hey,were is admin?He need to push this coin on mintpal!Refresh twitter and facebook promotional company!
Activity: 700

Most coins on the market are dead coins.
90% of these coins that launch are purely pump and dump.
You can't criticise people who hold this particular coin. We are just believing and respecting this community and coin.
Virtually all bag holders in this cryptocurrency game are in the same boat.

Many are scams and only a few make it somewhere.
Spartan coin has just a good chance as any other coin out there.

Just point your miner my friend at Spartan and join us bag holders....!  Grin

Activity: 280

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
There is also a voting on bter.com https://bter.com/voting
Admin, please,  make a poll about changing the algorithm, scrypt - zero of innovation, scrypt don't attract people, new algo can do this. When PoS will ready - make announcemhent in "altcoin announcement's" or something like this. Spartan coin shouldn't die!
Waiting for community commentaries.
Sorry for my english.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Ok. I did not known that!
We can also vote for SPN on SWISSEX.
And there you can also buy cheap Magicoin!
 Grin
Shitty exchange with zero volume.We don't need
 this exchange.
We need to refresh promotional company on twitter and facebook otherwise we risk to don't get on mintpal.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
We can also vote for SPN on SWISSEX.
And there you can also buy cheap Magicoin!
 Grin
https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest.... everyone send it in. I messaged them back the other day... but lets send in some requests.
Done!

Regarding Mintpal, we may be in big trouble here shortly.  Yesterday, I actually recorded the top 30 coins in the running, even though I only posted a few.  Looking at some of the other coins that are still down on the list, they're catching up very fast and could overtake us in a few days if we don't really get those votes going.  This shows the change in the past day of all of the top 30 coins:

Unless you guys want me to keep posting the long list of Mintpal voting coins, I'll stop.  I don't want to clutter up this forum with that stuff every night.  However, I will keep watching what happens and post about it if I see something interesting.  Suffice it to say that what I posted yesterday looks like it will be pretty typical.  There's a handful of coins that look like they will keep getting 900+ votes a day, so it's going to be hard to beat those coins.  But, hopefully for us, slow and steady will win the race.
Activity: 53
Want to sell 24Hrs @ 2Mh/s script gpu mining power cost 5,000,000 SPN.
Ref votes on mintpal, all we cam do is vote when we can. You know some of these coins have such big followings for a good old pump and dump were bound to be overtaken by a few.

Keep voting people
Yeah, I know.   I didn't realize that some were shooting up quite so fast, so I wanted everyone to be aware of the situation...trying to rally the troops a little. Smiley
Activity: 189
Ref votes on mintpal, all we cam do is vote when we can. You know some of these coins have such big followings for a good old pump and dump were bound to be overtaken by a few.

Keep voting people
Activity: 189
https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest.... everyone send it in. I messaged them back the other day... but lets send in some requests.

Done!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: