Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 58. (Read 215570 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

SpartanCoin on Megapools.org !!
Megapools.org are NMOP Base !!

Stats page : http://www.megapools.org

Miner Config :

bfgminer -o stratum+tcp://spn.megapools.org:[62008][62032][620256] -u YOURADDRESS -p xxx --scrypt [GPU configs]

cgminer -o stratum+tcp://spn.megapools.org:[62008][62032][62256] -u YOURADDRESS -p xxx --scrypt [GPU configs]

No REGISTRATION required. High DDOS Protection. Europe fast Node.

payout according to last round shares,
and send immediately to your wallet

This pool sucks,I mined it for over 24 hrs and received ZERO coins from them!!! With chickenstrips I make about 150,000 coins in 24 hrs,with this pool zero coins.Any explanation for that???

I stand corrected!!!

This pool did finally show me a payout after about 2 and half days and it does indeed work out to about 125-150,000 coins per 24hrs

I apologize for my previous post and say "thank you" and "good job" to the owner/operator of Mega pools,keep up the good work :-)
Activity: 189
Difficulty is dropping again Smiley more coins for your hash
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
How stronger the community how better for the coin!
Keep talking, buying, mining!!!! Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

We've just jumped to number 6th on mintpal.
Not overly sure why we've gone from 9th to 6th place but hopefully this will create a lot new blood into the coin.

Wink

It is just Mintpal deleting all the fake bot votes for the other coins.
Activity: 602
Folks I just want to say that weminealtcoins.com is a friend of chickenstrips.net, so if you see me getting over 51% like what was going on a week ago please transfer some hash there.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
LOL, someone still here after 4 months of nothing. You guys like your IPO investment =)
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hello All!

I have created a SpartanCoin pool on my website! You can login and start mining if you wish to pool mine at http://spartan.weminealtcoins.com/

The stratum port is 3334, and right now I'm giving 5000 coins to whoever finds a block. Once I build up a bit more of a coin-buffer I'll increase that to around 10,000 coins. There is a 1% fee on the pool to help pay for this, so the more hash we get the more block finder bonuses we can hand out.

If you have any questions you can PM me on here.
Hi mate, I like the look of your pool and block finding reward is a great idea good job!...
I am still waiting for a confirmation Email so I can then edit my account details to be paid for my mining. I am getting nervous about the amount of coins sitting in the pool now.   
Activity: 140
http://www.megapools.org
This pool sucks,I mined it for over 24 hrs and received ZERO coins from them!!! With chickenstrips I make about 150,000 coins in 24 hrs,with this pool zero coins.Any explanation for that???

You very much funny. You had mine at 12KH/s and want to earn what ? Sorry but cryptocoins have only 8 decimal digit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
I've been in this coin from the start too and I know the Dev behind this is extremely hard working and very communicative. We are lucky to have him developing Spartan Coin as investors!

Anyone else out there with social media powers let me know, I can run some more marketing on twitter, the more the merrier though! Everyone should know about Spartan Coin!

I'm excited for this one!
Activity: 190
★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

Miner Config :

bfgminer -o stratum+tcp://spn.megapools.org:[62008][62032][620256] -u YOURADDRESS -p xxx --scrypt [GPU configs]

cgminer -o stratum+tcp://spn.megapools.org:[62008][62032][62256] -u YOURADDRESS -p xxx --scrypt [GPU configs]

To cut it simply do not mine there.
The pool's that pay out in your choosen coin are never great.
Stick to the main Spartan pool which is currently Chickenstrips.
It's a solid pool and while the difficulty is low grab as much as you can.
Once the coin halves and the coin goes into POS things might be a lot different.

Though in the pools defense, it usually takes a day or two before you start seeing coins.

Arrooooooooo. !!

I know my pool is working, there are 2 people there now. Chickenstrips helped me to get setup, so I hope that you can trust it. I was giving away 5k SPN per block, but I've stopped for now. If a few more people move over I'll look to do another event, either a poolwide % bonus or another finder bonus. You guys can decide too, let me know what you think is better!
Activity: 700

We've just jumped to number 6th on mintpal.
Not overly sure why we've gone from 9th to 6th place but hopefully this will create a lot new blood into the coin.

Wink
Activity: 700

Miner Config :

To cut it simply do not mine there.
The pool's that pay out in your choosen coin are never great.
Stick to the main Spartan pool which is currently Chickenstrips.
It's a solid pool and while the difficulty is low grab as much as you can.
Once the coin halves and the coin goes into POS things might be a lot different.

Though in the pools defense, it usually takes a day or two before you start seeing coins.

Arrooooooooo. !!
Activity: 189
you can make more solomining..
Activity: 208

Miner Config :

Activity: 695
Thanks for the update DEV.
The community is lucky to have you as DEV.
You work very hard. Other altcoin developers can learn a lot from you.
Thanks. Grin

I appreciate the remarks. Even for myself I feel like things aren't moving fast enough. I have to remind myself to be patient.

We are all here Dev, and patiently waiting  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
I will keep buying!!!
Keep on voting SPARTANCOIN on SWISSEX!
SPARTANCOIN is on 14.
You can vote 3 times!
Activity: 2
If the dev can sort out the items he's working on shortly and people keep promoting the coin it could make a bit of a comeback. If you are really interested in its future get onto the exchanges and buy some more - someone just bought 60m SPN on C-cex at 0.00000003 Litecoin (I wonder who that was?  Wink) Keep the coin in the public's eye by tweeting or posting to facebook updates by the dev. There are ppl out there looking to pump coins like this, they just need a reason.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
quit update. The changes to the spartancoin android wallet are looking good. I made some interface changes to the dogecoin android wallet to make it unique to Spartans. I also am adding tabs to Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and youtube. The api's are to be included inthe app so we should be able to access these sites via the app. My goal is to allow us to send coins from android wallet to anyone on these networks. bringing it all together.
Finally connected with PoS developer which seemed to take awhile. following an apology for being absent, was told friday I would hear on this. so 2 days I hope for the best news yet. Want to get PoW/PoS behind us so I can focus on more tools.

Also Poloniex emailed me again on adding us to their exchange. Just waiting to hear back on that again and we could be looking at adding them to our list.
POLONIEX is great and I got tons of friends on there so I will troll it hard.. in the  Trollbox..I love this coin..  Grin Smiley
Activity: 30
I've been in from day one and have been team Spartan all along. Quick question! If the coin gets halved will my total amount of coins be halved to???

no Wink
Activity: 140
http://www.megapools.org

Miner Config :

Pages:
Jump to: