Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 74. (Read 215570 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Guys if you don't do something different with this coin it isn't going to succeed. Seems like everyone is just proposing the same tactics that a dozen other newish coins are using (and not successfully.) At this point a new coin needs to be different to be relevant and catch investor attention... otherwise the price is going nowhere fast.

I agree... and we are working on the the items needed. Takes time. Android wallet from last update is 2-3 days out and has some added features no other wallet has and its purpose is to integrate into out project. More than just a storage place for your coins. (we had a delay due to a dev not being able to fulfill the task and had to find some one else)

Website is still 3 weeks out. Facebook app is being made with this.

At the moment for anyone waiting... that's all that can be done. When dogecoin came out... things just happened over time... then everyone saw things that happened. No one was sitting there waiting on dogecoin to make stuff as no one really thought about possibilities. But now that there has been success everyone wants success instantly. I do as well. I appreciate every ones support in mining the coin, twitter is awesome and the facebook support is amazing as well. Especially the group pushing mintpal during our contest.

We have a huge promotional op coming up in August that I am getting t-shirts made for a pack of athletes to wear during the event. And in addition one of the supporters just notified me that a flyer is being handed out to contestants at the event and will do a write up about Spartancoin. Once we have the shirts made I will post the design here.

One other note... i remember seeing someone post that its not the community's job to make a coin successful and it creates a bad precedence thinking that way. I agree and do not agree. Community support builds a strong coin. Look at the ones doing well... its community effort.. not Dev effort. Anyone in our group have events they are involved in, contact me and we can see what we can come up with for promotional stuff. Anyone in our group with average or strong coding skills and can make tools to benefit the coin... message me. We welcome everyone. The more we have going on at once the more we can provide to the community.

Thank you Spartans.

Now lets pass move Spartan into the top 10 on mintpal.com. Aroo!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CryptocoinTools.com
Just finished this dice game for the SpartanCoin community. Have fun  Grin

SpartanCoin Dice @ http://cryptocointools.com/dice/spartancoin/

• Play anywhere between the min and max bet
  • All transactions are processed after 1 confirmation
  • Provably fair game
  • 0.01 SPN is sent back for each loss.
  • 0.01 SPN is retained from each payout to cover tx fees.
  • A new secret hash is generated every 24 hours

** Any donations/bounties are very welcome Smiley -> S2kggAWRQ1oj5muR9PhDrXPbEmansGgwLT ***

Just sent you a donation, keep up the good work and push, Spartan  Wink

Thank you, open82buy, for the kind donation!! Very much appreciated.

I have added it to the dice game. Max Bets now at an all time high of 10,000.00 SPN !! Win some today @ http://cryptocointools.com/dice/spartancoin/

Keep going Spartans! Onward to MintPal!
Activity: 182
Guys if you don't do something different with this coin it isn't going to succeed. Seems like everyone is just proposing the same tactics that a dozen other newish coins are using (and not successfully.) At this point a new coin needs to be different to be relevant and catch investor attention... otherwise the price is going nowhere fast.
Activity: 695
Merit: 500

Mouse, click!!, Favourites, click!!, Crypto Exchanges, click!!, mintpal, click!!, Login, click!! Password, SPARTAN, click!!, Votes, click!!click!!click!!click!!click!!

Bloody hell been up 20 hours, talking crap, off to bed.
Hey Everyone... I am hosting a tablet giveaway on facebook. I would like to add a 2nd and 3rd prize to the pot.. anyone who can donate SPN that would be awesome. I am fronting the cost of the tablet and shipping. Then again anyone able to pitch in $1 - $5.. anything to help offset the promo costs that would be awesome as well. Message me if you have an questions.

We are moving up fast in the ranks. 7 behind Solarcoin and will pass them soon enough... then we will be right behind vertcoin. And we will over take them. Vertcoin has become very active since we passed them last week and didnt like it. They are holding strong... but we can win.

What is the donation address?  You may also want to consider putting a comprehensive listing of the various donation addresses for the various projects.

Any donations will go to the runners up. Depending on how many SPN we get we can set designate quite a few winners. Really help with incentive to participate.
Facebook Donation Address: SKjJFHmXNKHeZjkk1pu1nRcWc4kcHnMtMc

Thank you all for your support. The Mintpal voting is moving fast. At this rate we could see mintpal success quickly. Aroo!!

Just sent you 1 000 000 SPN  Use it as you see fit. Grin Grin Grin Aroo!!

• Provably fair game

** Any donations/bounties are very welcome Smiley -> S2kggAWRQ1oj5muR9PhDrXPbEmansGgwLT ***

Just sent you a donation, keep up the good work and push, Spartan  Wink
Activity: 532
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
We've almost taken the next coin! Votes are going great, I think we will be close to taking vertcoin by tomorrow Wink they're actively trying to beat us!

Mintpal votes  26371. Next target Devcoin on 26419. We can take them tonight then move on up to Silicon.  Grin
CryptocoinTools.com
Added more games and ways to win with SpartanCoin Dice @ http://cryptocointools.com/dice/spartancoin/

Added 60% and 40% bets!

• Provably fair game

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hey Everyone... I am hosting a tablet giveaway on facebook. I would like to add a 2nd and 3rd prize to the pot.. anyone who can donate SPN that would be awesome. I am fronting the cost of the tablet and shipping. Then again anyone able to pitch in $1 - $5.. anything to help offset the promo costs that would be awesome as well. Message me if you have an questions.

We are moving up fast in the ranks. 7 behind Solarcoin and will pass them soon enough... then we will be right behind vertcoin. And we will over take them. Vertcoin has become very active since we passed them last week and didnt like it. They are holding strong... but we can win.

What is the donation address?  You may also want to consider putting a comprehensive listing of the various donation addresses for the various projects.

Any donations will go to the runners up. Depending on how many SPN we get we can set designate quite a few winners. Really help with incentive to participate.

Thank you all for your support. The Mintpal voting is moving fast. At this rate we could see mintpal success quickly. Aroo!!

Thanks, sent some coins. I am always happy to support something that will increase awareness as I am in it for the long haul. I agree Mintpal voting is going well.

CryptocoinTools.com
Just got some more SpartanCoin.

Max Bet Increased to 5,000.00 SPN

• Provably fair game

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

CryptocoinTools.com
Wow. Many big winners on SpartanCoin Dice last night. Especially on the 25% Dice game, just had to refill that game address. Had to drop max bet to 3000.000 SPN until I can go buy some more SPN! What exchanges are your favorite for SPN currently?
Activity: 248
cryptocoin is a coin for long time
HUGE THANKS to cursednova for helping me setup and test the dice game! Send him some SpartanCoin if you see him :p

• Play anywhere between the min (1 SPN) and max (5000 SPN) bet
  • Provably fair game

Awesome... I will add you to the main thread. Looking for Monday for our dice to up and running. Be nice to have multiple locations to play around with SPN. Good luck everyone.
CryptocoinTools.com
HUGE THANKS to cursednova for helping me setup and test the dice game! Send him some SpartanCoin if you see him :p

• Provably fair game

CryptocoinTools.com

• Provably fair game

Hey Dev, I will be running down the road later today(For reasons to long to get into) with my wife chasing me with a frying pan in hand.
Do I get a T-shirt???  Wink

Well we could work something out.... how much of a crowd you think you'll draw? any chance of news coverage?
Pages:
Jump to: