Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 73. (Read 215570 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
That was a pleasant surprise Shocked to see this morning. Way to start a day!  It's reassuring to see your commitment to the development and progress of the coin.  I sent some bitcoin a couple weeks ago and I have 3 people voting regularly.  Hopefully it will be on the market within a couple weeks.   Grin

Agreed! Sterling job!! Ill keep pushing votes this evening too! We'll be on mintpal before we know it! We have a great and strong community! Its nice to see this page full of information not just waffle like others lol
Hope every one knows they still have the opportunity to buy up big and turn a profit at Bittrex with SPN selling @1 satoshi. Once we get our brand out there and get on a few big exchanges like Mintpal where a lot more bigger Inverters will see we are a legitimate coin to invest in for profit no one will ever see Spartancoin selling @ 0.00000001 again!...   
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Coinopend IS A SCAM SITE!!!

I have deposited SPN there hours ago,with 215 conformations on the network there is not a sign of it on the site and their suppossed support crew refuses to answer me any of 3 request for an explanation now.I see others are having issues with BTC withdrawls,this site is an obvious scam and will soon disappear with all the coins that have been sent to them.

Details of the transaction are below.

Date: 5/2/2014 10:26
To: coinopend.exchange RzhTzvS8zYatDvmTrpxd8PrL64DAA3tMV1
Debit: -120 000.00 SPN
Net amount: -120 000.00 SPN
Transaction ID: 95f058411164203157bcec946873cae583250f42fd05c0cfc684a9a6dc7b711c
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
Agreed, what a nice thread and great community, not the usual spread of FUD! We all seem to be patient and behind the coin and know good things are to come in the future with Spartancoin. Keep up the good work

Nice to see posts like this.

I had a gut feeling about Spartan after exploring this thread. Dedicated dev and community is everything. I could not help but to buy in. Good work Spartans!

I'm voting all I can at Mintpal. Set my alarm clock for hourly chimes ... lol.
Activity: 189
Agreed, what a nice thread and great community, not the usual spread of FUD! We all seem to be patient and behind the coin and know good things are to come in the future with Spartancoin. Keep up the good work
Activity: 39
And congrats to Darktrix for finding block 30,000.. The last of the special block rewards blocks are gone now, and the rewards are now back up to a full 150K Spartan per block Smiley
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
Lets get some more votes in. we can pass 2 coins with 110 votes. That's 22 people voting right now. www.mintpal.com/voting

At work still, but will be voting when I get home.
Lets get some more votes in. we can pass 2 coins with 110 votes. That's 22 people voting right now. www.mintpal.com/voting

Voted, will do again later.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Activity: 532
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
That was a pleasant surprise Shocked to see this morning. Way to start a day!  It's reassuring to see your commitment to the development and progress of the coin.  I sent some bitcoin a couple weeks ago and I have 3 people voting regularly.  Hopefully it will be on the market within a couple weeks.   Grin

Agreed! Sterling job!! Ill keep pushing votes this evening too! We'll be on mintpal before we know it! We have a great and strong community! Its nice to see this page full of information not just waffle like others lol
Activity: 3
Many thanks to whoever threw some btc at SPN last night on Mintpal, woke up this morning and we've gone from position 19 to 14 in the voting list Smiley

you're welcome. I would like to see us in the top 10. And I would like to see us hit mintpal exchange at the time of release for the website and mobile tools. I think it would be perfect timing to have things come together smoothly.

I do want to say thank you to the contestants on Facebook... they are voting like mad every hour of every day.
Many thanks to whoever threw some btc at SPN last night on Mintpal, woke up this morning and we've gone from position 19 to 14 in the voting list Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Well, I have no FB, so 32219-32224. Wanna gladly receive a reward!  Cheesy
Hey Spartans,
  Having a delay in the updates we want in the dice game. If anyone wants to play around with it you can here Spartan Dice We will be taking it offline to make the updates in a day or so and will resume play after the updates are implemented. Any questions let me know.

ECF
Activity: 42
http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,SpartanCoin Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
Activity: 8
beware scamm  coinopend.com   
my transactions spartans coin

Date: 4/29/2014 13:38
To: RzhTzvS8zYatDvmTrpxd8PrL64DAA3tMV1
Debit: -15 000 000.00 SPN
Transaction fee: -0.045 SPN
Net amount: -15 000 000.045 SPN
Transaction ID: c88b595ca5a4729190c7142dafc5515c2cdd1bd054258f6eabb4500d7c1667c5

check http://blockexplorer.spartancoin.org/
Transaction ID: c88b595ca5a4729190c7142dafc5515c2cdd1bd054258f6eabb4500d7c1667c5

trade history SPN to BTC  withdraw  pending status "NO PAID"
http://i62.tinypic.com/25z5od4.jpg

and my account can't login...

beware coinopend.com   

No one like you
spartancoin,fly to moon...
I'm from Michigan USA and the Spartan name is associated with a couple things.  One is Michigan State University and the other is the spartan food company.  Spartan foods may be interested in a business arrangement.  If I was a grocery food chain I would be interested in getting into the crypto market and If people were able to buy food with a crypto you wouldn't need to do much promotion at all.  It would likely take a good chunk of coin to be offered to the company as an incentive.  I know they have a rewards system in place called "yes card".  I don't imagine it would be to difficult for them to tie their rewards program together with a crypto like SPN.  Any thoughts?
Activity: 182
I have been saying this a lot lately, but if you want to see a shining example of a very successful altcoin, please check out HBN for some ideas. They never sought multiple exchanges and they didn't have people vote the coin or anything like that. The dev has not been aggressive about promoting the coin to merchants and has just focused on developing a very solid wallet with great stability and functionality. Also, the POS and small coin cap have made it an attractive investment. If you look at a price graph for HBN you can see that is has grown steadily for months and months without any crazy price surges or crashes, just nice stable growth without all the pumping and dumping and drama.

I'm just saying, I have seen a lot of coins pursuing the things you are pursuing now with Spartancoin and they have typically not gained anything by doing so. I am holding some Spartancoins long term so it is in my best interests to see you succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: