Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPEC] SPEC - SCRYPT -/- CRYPTOWATCHER -/- DEDICATED SERVICE DEVELOPERS - page 3. (Read 29315 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
CryptoWatcher is now commencing with Beta testing in which we will test the system, fix any bugs found and add new features to finish off the list.

More info on public beta will be posted as we near the final tests and any bug fixes that may or may not pop up.

-Spec Development Team
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
wallet also stuck,now for 6 days on block 12256.
2,046,695.54156852 spec now on cryptsy,i think i dump them.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Nice fake trade volume, apparently about 18 million was bought at 22 sats, Total load of arse, Cant wait to dump into this coin,
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Sure is quite here for a new coin  Shocked

yes and this is not how to manage a successful coin.

I'M OUT

Ah ha I saw that dump, was probably you I spose, I don't think that's the right way to go about it, alot of people on cryptsy are holding it and they all know it will pump, it hasn't really yet, unless you need the BTC for other coins a big sell at 80 sats would fill eventually, But yeah think it's pretty clear now it's just a pump and dump coin, was done better than others recently, Go check out WBB if you wanna see how a real dev works, Also with the new exchange being launched by dev we wont have to deal with Mods using influence to get crap coins listed. Bye bye Trex and Crypt 

"The right way?" no, you are right, the right way would havee been to READ befor BUY and to not trade when tired,
but ich acted  impulsiv and silly. If i would have done my homework by reseaching i would not have bought them, or at least not for 65 sat.
But if i know, what happens and why, then best is to take tthe loss and the lesson and don't waste time.
WBB: never heard about that  coin, but OP looks interesting I'll keep an eye on that. If you like Coins, that engage and grow
and have a team with  a developer and a marketer and even regular real-live-investors the you should give myproject a shot link is in my sig.

have fun and good luck everyone
if you bought low, it can still play out nicely
Matthias

I AM
thought I saw a post about burning some of the spec money supply ...going on three weeks ago.....was that a real thing or just posted to pump price?

Apparently they burned 300M coins

typically something like that is posted when its a done deal....also a burn address to confirm....so far haven't seen anything yet...so im not so sure.

It wasn't done

https://www.blockexperts.com/spec

I AM

I'M OUT

Ah ha I saw that dump, was probably you I spose, I don't think that's the right way to go about it, alot of people on cryptsy are holding it and they all know it will pump, it hasn't really yet, unless you need the BTC for other coins a big sell at 80 sats would fill eventually, But yeah think it's pretty clear now it's just a pump and dump coin, was done better than others recently, Go check out WBB if you wanna see how a real dev works, Also with the new exchange being launched by dev we wont have to deal with Mods using influence to get crap coins listed. Bye bye Trex and Crypt 
legendary

I'M OUT

I AM
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
scrypt difficulty 130....nice...
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
guys its been a while for some good news........................ my orders are getting accumulated and coins sitting in wallet are getting aged. hope you'll share some good news soon within this life of mine and those innocent puppies Wink
legendary

Thanks guys. We are ready to release a few things.

Im going on vacation Sept 1st to spend some much needed time with the family. Before then we plan to burn 300 million of the premine and release spectra.

Wink Matthias
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Burn?  Should I buy now...or wait to see if it really happens?
Activity: 840
thought I saw a post about burning some of the spec money supply ...going on three weeks ago.....was that a real thing or just posted to pump price?

typically something like that is posted when its a done deal....also a burn address to confirm....so far haven't seen anything yet...so im not so sure.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Thanks guys. We are ready to release a few things.

Im going on vacation Sept 1st to spend some much needed time with the family. Before then we plan to burn 300 million of the premine and release spectra.

-James

When the SPEC project was initially created we didnt quite have the usd funding we have at this point. So we created the premine with the intention that it would have to last us a long time. In order to do justice to the spec project we seriously needed that premine to take us where we knew we could go. We were lucky enough to find developers that were willing to accept it.

We still have those devs. The difference is now we can pay them in spec, fiat or btc. So we arent limited to a sole "belief" that spec will do well, even though we ALL have no doubt about it doing well. The key is to utilize every possible means of funding in order to ensure our vision is released.

With that said, its now being said publicly that 300 million will be burned within the next few days.

How was vacation?
Activity: 149
Merit: 100

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I like the clowns and the little dogs

Yeah, it was mentioned.  Once.
Activity: 840
I AM
A good buy at current price, slipping nicely under the radar still
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Any progress lately?....Watching and waiting, just need something to to convince me to pull the trigger on this one!
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
hello, new to spec just downloaded wallet last week. is it normal for deposit confirmations to take so long? made a deposit to my wallet about 12 hours ago, shows the amount is confirmed on balance page but when i check the transaction it says its only 1/6 confirmed, is this a known glitch? thanks
Pages:
Jump to: