Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 232. (Read 676622 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

Hallo I have a question about Gutemberg:

Will Gutenberg  be a bot that just transform immediately the net proceed for cards in fiat money from google/apple marketplaces first in btc than in bcy in the secondary market or will it be a system managed by humans?

This is a pretty crucial question because a bot ensure much more transparency in the burning process, a Human Managed System could (i say: could) be used in a malicious manner. For example by collecting a lot of fiat/btc time to time then do a cross order btc to bcy on the secondary market excluding other market participant but Everdream soft. In a couple of words: front running.

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
legendary
Activity: 1722
Yodark, SMS could be a great option.

Oh man can't wait to see the face of them clowns gaming the system. ---> Undecided

Please don't give in.

If you haven't gamed the system then I don't see how you would be asking for 70 BCY that are worth really, really, little.
Get on Poloniex and buy some instead!

legendary
Activity: 1372
Activity: 297
Merit: 264
if you waiting for the free bcy, be prepared to wait much longer.
They no interest in attending to this - they too busy organising all these new cards to sell to make btc. They start with 'new rare sog card' and have repeated it so many times niw all these sog csrds are same and mo longer rare when you add all total up. They just milking evetyone for as much btc as they can get - then will delay delay delay ... I no understanding why so many people so stupid and giving their valuable btc for worthless sog crap.

if they have time to release card after card, they have time to distribute free bcy.

Wait. So they have offered to give you free BitCrystals, are you are attacking them for delaying it a little bit. and the BCY is FREE ?
You guys never fail to amaze me  Roll Eyes

Also, Do you realise this is a TCG (Trading Card Game) ? What are they going to concentrate on, if not for the cards?

Thank you Ahmed for your support.

I understand UFCKid your frustration by the delay.
Ahmed is right it's a trading card game, we are producing cards that are limited in number and auditable in the blockchain. For our milestone in April 2016 we need to have 150 cards. So you can expect more of those.
Selling a lot of game card is of course our objective, it is beneficial for us but also for all BitCrystals holders because ultimately it gives more value to the BitCrystals. Selling cards is healthy for our company and our company doing healthy sales benefit players AND BitCrystals owners.

Since we are doing pretty well in the sale the BCY value is increasing and more BCY are burned.

We implemented an edit button in the spells of genesis website to allow to insert the wallet address. But we received some mass registration from people who try game the system. Unfortunately sorting this out takes us some unproductive time. People trying to manipulate free BitCrystals distribution intention is probably not to to get game assets to play or share with friends, but make short term profit on dumping them on an exchange, and that benefit no one except himself.

Someone suggested to make an SMS validation and I think it's a good idea we are going to explore that.

Again sorry for the delay but I believe taking time to sort this out is ultimately benefiting everyone and we will take the time it requires to have a fair distribution.

legendary
Activity: 1232
legendary
Activity: 1372
Wait. So they have offered to give you free BitCrystals, are you are attacking them for delaying it a little bit. and the BCY is FREE ?
You guys never fail to amaze me  Roll Eyes

Also, Do you realise this is a TCG (Trading Card Game) ? What are they going to concentrate on, if not for the cards?

They're trying to bully the admin into honoring their fraudulent multi-registrations.
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
when the distribution of 70 BCY free?

They no interest in attending to this - they too busy organising all these new cards to sell to make btc. They start with 'new rare sog card' and have repeated it so many times niw all these sog csrds are same and mo longer rare when you add all total up. They just milking evetyone for as much btc as they can get - then will delay delay delay ... I no understanding why so many people so stupid and giving their valuable btc for worthless sog crap.

if they have time to release card after card, they have time to distribute free bcy.

You guys never fail to amaze me  Roll Eyes

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
next week

next week pass already.
Sad

Maybe 1 more week, or 2 more. Maybe june 2017.
Activity: 57

Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

ZAIFCARD - NEW SOG PARTNER CARD

We are bringing you a new partner card - ZAIFCARD, designed exclusively for our Japanese partner Zaif,
popular bitcoin exchange and payment service.

ZAIFCARD, issued in a limited supply of 1 000 units, will be released on Thursday, October 15th at 3pm CEST.
For 1 hour, the card will be available for its initial price of 300 BCY!Then the price will increase as follows (if not
indicated, all the times are in CEST):

Thu, October 15th, 4 pm - Fri, October 16th, 3pm: 400 BCY
Fri, October 16th,3pm - Mon, October 19th, 3pm: 600 BCY
Mon, October 19th, 3pm - Fri, October 23rd, 3pm: 800 BCY
Fri, October 23rd, 3pm - Fri, October 30th, 3pm CET: 1 000 BCY
From Friday, October 30th, 3pm CET further on: 1 200 BCY

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Price is going well. Wink Btw, can I sell my genesis card by some way?

You can offer it on DEX or sell it there to those that have highest buy offer. https://sogassets.com/dex/

Right now lowest sell  offer is 200 XCP , highest buy offer is 40 XCP  . I doubt there is much volume and i would suggest you to hold cards at least till game actually start.
Activity: 910
Decentralized Jihad
Price is going well. Wink Btw, can I sell my genesis card by some way?
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
How can I withdraw bounties in the website http://www.spellsofgenesis.com/
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
Hey Yodark....
No ZaifCard annuncement here:
http://spellsofgenesis.tumblr.com/post/131154271395/zaifcard-new-sog-partner-card

Please do consider bitcointalk a valuable media. After all, the most starts here.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
looks interesting , i bought some.  Roll Eyes
BCY to the moon...  Grin

0.00008 reached on Poloniex.... and no real game yet
Activity: 4