Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 246. (Read 675756 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The Spells of Genesis team is proud to announce their partnership with FoldingCoin, providing 100,000 free BitCrystals and 300 unique trading cards towards their Merged Folding Platform, assisting in the computational development of vital medicines.

To earn BITCRYSTALS and the FDCARD card in addition to FLDC please make your donor name style:

• username_ALL_CounterwalletAddress

Starting March 13th until May 31st, calculations for the Merged Folding _ALL_ command will allow you to earn BITCRYSTALS in addition to the exclusive FDCARD card for SoG that can only be obtained via the folding method.

For those of you not familiar with FoldingCoin please read up on our bitcointalk or visit our website FoldingCoin.net. You may also contact me directly with questions at [email protected] but for a quick start to earning BITCRYSTALS and FDCARD please follow these two steps:

Spells of Genesis (SoG) is an upcoming trading card/arcade game, from Swiss-based company EverdreamSoft, which will integrate bitcoin and blockchain technology in its game economy as well as its storyline. It is targeted for release in late 2015 for iOS and Android devices. The development of the game will be funded by a token sale which will start in June on Koinify.

BitCrystals are the game fuel and premium currency of SoG. As Counterparty assets, they are tradable and can be used to create card packs and acquire new items in the game. Read more about BitCrystals and our in-game economy HERE.

In addition to BitCrystals, there will be distributed 300 unique trading cards among the folders also as a counterparty asset named “FDCARD”. These cards will be playable in the game and will be freely tradable (also in bits). The card is specifically designed for FoldingCoin and will not be distributed in any other way.

Distributions will occur monthly for BITCRYSTALS and the FDCARD. BITCRYSTALS are divisible tokens and like stated before are game fuel for SoG, so having fractions of a whole token can be used for various things such as buying packs of cards. The cards on SoG are normally non divisible tokens as they represent individual cards. However, in order to distribute FDCARDs among Folders this particular card needs to be divisible. So as long as you have 1 whole FDCARD in your wallet you will have the card, anything less will not be eligible to use the card in the game.

Also in order to not have this card centralized to the top Folders on Merged Folding, you will be maxed out at 0.5 FDCARD per monthly distribution. This will then allow for more fractions of FDCARD to be distributed among the lower Folders so some of the lower Folders will receive a higher fraction of FDCARD rather than just satoshis worth (satoshis worth would make it extremely hard to earn a whole card during the promotion). BITCRYSTALS will still be distributed evenly in the same manner that the rest of the tokens on Merged Folding are.

The daily distribution amount for BITCRYSTALS will be 100,000 tokens over 80 days from 3/13/15 - 5/31/15 at 1,250 BITCRYSTALS per day:
  • April 1st: 23,750 BITCRYSTALS Distributed
  • May 1st: 37,500 BITCRYSTALS Distributed
  • June 1st: 38,750 BITCRYSTALS Distributed

The daily distribution amount for FDCARD will be 300 tokens over 75 days from 3/13/15 - 5/26/15 at 4 FDCARDs per day:
  • April 1st: 76 FDCARD Distributed
  • May 1st: 120 FDCARD Distributed
  • May 27th: 104 FDCARD Distributed

For more information you can visit the following links:

I will be following this forum now consistently if anyone has any questions. Happy Folding Cheesy
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
EverdreamSoft Team
Check out Ideopass, our payment system project here!
EverdreamSoft Team
EverdreamSoft Team

Our illustration of 'Satoshi creating the blockchain' to be featured in the game, is now available as a poster.

Get it now!
EverdreamSoft Team
Hi everyone, I invite you all to play Moonga, available on iOS and Android! Spells of Genesis will be set in the Moonga universe.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
EverdreamSoft Team
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
EverdreamSoft Team
So everyone, we have good news - the Token Sale will take place in June 2015. More details will follow. Do sign up on our website for regular updates!
EverdreamSoft Team

wow...
questo ha attirato la mia attenzione!!!

[In our previous card games], we saw some of our players trading rare cards for more than $1,000.

i hope game ecosistem will rise soon to give cards high values!!!

Thank you for your interest!

interesting!!!

but on Spells of Genesis wallet,
do you think we will be able to trade cards???
or we will need an external exchange like counterparty or something else???

Hi, thanks for your questions! You will be able to trade cards within and outside the app, using Counterparty.

thank you hnin!!!
i think the availability to trade card,
from wallet,
and outside wallet,
will be really appreciated!!!

Yes, that way trading cards will be much easier. We're glad you like the idea!
EverdreamSoft Team
Why didn't they create a coin and like their own coin to the game? That coin would be worth massively!!!

Hi,

There are no "coins" but players can use BitCrystals, which are the fuel and premium currency of the game. They can be traded with other players and used to acquire card packs and game items.

There is a fixed supply of BitCrystals. 70,000,000 will be be sold in a Token Sale in June.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

wow...

[In our previous card games], we saw some of our players trading rare cards for more than $1,000.

interesting!!!

Hi, thanks for your questions! You will be able to trade cards within and outside the app, using Counterparty.

thank you hnin!!!
i think the availability to trade card,
from wallet,
and outside wallet,
will be really appreciated!!!
EverdreamSoft Team

wow...

interesting!!!

Activity: 126
Why didn't they create a coin and like their own coin to the game? That coin would be worth massively!!!

i think to trade with cars it is more interesting...
i'm asking just if you can buy cards, using btc and other alt-coin, directly from wallet,
or you need to do this,
from third part app...
like counterparty or exchange!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 168

wow...

interesting!!!

EverdreamSoft Team

wow...

Jump to: