Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 243. (Read 675762 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

The one you posted above is BitCrystal, it's a different project.

This one is BitCrystals with an s. Can be confusing I agree but completely separate things and uses.
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
Purchase your XCPCARD, unique blockchain-based trading card!

EverdreamSoft is now launching another from its series of limited editions of blockchain-based cards: XCPCARD.
Activity: 297
Merit: 264
Hi !

The SJCX card and GEMZ card sale has been a great success.

Over 32 SJCXCARD card has been sold and
119 (!) GEMZCARD

In only 5 days.
We stopped seeling those on counterwallet since it's painful to use. So we decided to work on an alternative
that is simpler for us and for the buyers.
We are now integrating with Tokenly to make your life simpler Smiley

Take your chance to get them now before the price increases

Get the SJCX card                                                         Get the GEMZ card

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange
Watching this. Nice graphics Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Where I can buy BitCrystals? Can I do it through counterwallet.io with XCP?
Just released today: the BITCRYSTALS crowd sale is beginning July 29th. Up to this point you could earn by signing up to their website or by folding. Here is the details to the crowdsale:

https://medium.com/@SpellsofGenesis/bitcrystals-token-sale-starting-on-july-29th-2015-e5025d3b449f

It will be on the SWARM platform
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Where I can buy BitCrystals? Can I do it through counterwallet.io with XCP?
legendary
Geat news!

Good to know the token sale has a start date now!

Looking forward to it, watching!  Smiley

EverdreamSoft Team
BitCrystals Token Sale starting on July 29th!

BitCrystals

BitCrystals are tradable Counterparty assets which act as the game-fuel and premium currency in EverdreamSoft’s upcoming free-to-play mobile
game Spells of Genesis (SoG) and flagship trading card game Moonga. They can be used to enhance gaming experience like buying card packs
or unlocking new features.

Token Sale

The BitCrystals Token Sale is a crowdfund. When you buy BitCrystals, you become a backer of the project. This means you get rewarded with the
game’s premium currency while fundingits development. You can then use your BitCrystals to purchase new card decks and game items or trade
them on Counterparty.

The Token Sale will start this summer on Swarm and will last for one month. To be initially offered at the rate of 15,000 BitCrystals per BTC
($0.016 per BitCrystals), the price of the BitCrystals will increase every 5 days. The Token Sale ends after 30 days or when all the BitCrystals
are sold, whichever occurs first. Unsold BitCrystals will be burned afterwards.

Token Sale Rates

Token Sale Funds will be held in a multisig wallet by third parties

As an extra guarantee to our contributors we want to receive funds raised during our token sale ONLY if we deliver Spells of Genesis and its
features as planned. All the funds raised will be held in a multisig wallet. The key officers are: Toni Lane Casserly, CEO at CoinTelegraph
and Jeremy Johnson, founder of CoinDaddy.io.
We are looking for a third candidate and we will announce the last key officer in due course. Funds will be released by the officers ONLY
on satisfactory completion of each of the three milestones below.

Milestones

#1 (release 33% of funds raised)
Alpha version of Spells of Genesis with 10 different game levels. The game will allow to connect a Counterwallet and transfer card assets.
Extra levels will be available. For example if a player owns 100 GEMZ a special GEMZ level will be playable. A player will be able to view
their assets on Counterwallet as digital game items.

#2 (release 33% of funds raised)
Fully featured beta version of the game with all components present. Several levels will be playable, the game interface and story will be
complete. The game will have a wallet and payment method.
(Feb 2016)

#3 (release 34% of funds raised)
Final development of the game with over 100 game levels and 150+ cards. With the ability for players to play in groups (guilds), to create
their own levels, characters as digital asset, and also trade them.
(Apr 2015)

JOIN SPELLS OF GENESIS TO STAY TUNED!

Register on our website and subscribe to our newsletter

Follow us on Twitter

Read more about SoG and the BitCrystals Token Sale

The Token Sale will take place on Swarm
Activity: 257
Btw, there seems to be a lot of demand on xcp DEX, almost all sell orders have been eaten since yesterday Smiley

I guess those were people who got bitcrystals from mining FLDC right?

Are you trying to buy the cards? The cards are available for SJCX and GEMZ as they are made for the projects to get their communities involved.
They are not available for BitCrystals. I think BitCrystals will only be available after the crowdsale.

No i bought Bitcrystals... later if they sell the cards for bitcrystals will buy them then.. right now I think they are way to over-priced...
legendary
Btw, there seems to be a lot of demand on xcp DEX, almost all sell orders have been eaten since yesterday Smiley

Are you trying to buy the cards? The cards are available for SJCX and GEMZ as they are made for the projects to get their communities involved.
They are not available for BitCrystals. I think BitCrystals will only be available after the crowdsale.

The cards got really expensive real soon lol, big success, congrats !

I think I will get some Bitcrystals that are still cheap!!

Do you have any estimated date for the token sale?

Thank you!  Wink
The token sale will start in late July, we'll announce the exact date later this month...

Thanks, I will be on the lookout for this!
EverdreamSoft Team

Thank you!  Wink
The token sale will start in late July, we'll announce the exact date later this month...

EverdreamSoft Team
Congratulations to the team, this is a great idea!

Getting on the DEX right now, don't want to miss out.

Better get the cards before they get more expensive!  Smiley
Thank you! 
Awesome, hope you'll have fun!  Wink
legendary
Congratulations to the team, this is a great idea!

Getting on the DEX right now, don't want to miss out.

Better get the cards before they get more expensive!  Smiley
EverdreamSoft Team
Collaboration GetGems Storj digital game asset
Blockchain-based trading cards are coming!
Play and help develop innovative Bitcoin 2.0 projects!

EverdreamSoft, together with their collaborators, is launching a series of special blockchain-based trading cards for their Moonga and Spells of Genesis games.

SJCXCARD

The SJCXCARD, playable as “Storj Library”, is launched in collaboration with Storj who is developing a revolutionary, decentralized (peer-to-peer), and secure cloud storage platform. There will ever be 1000 cards, which can only be obtained by using Storjcoin X. You can purchase the 1st SJCXCARD ever for only SJCX 54 (equivalent of USD 1), then the price will gradually increase, topping at USD 30 after 200 cards sold. To learn more about the development of the SJCXCARD price, see the graphics below.
SJXCARD Counterparty Asset

GEMZCARD

The GEMZCARD, playable as “Precious Gemz Box”, is launched in collaboration with GetGems who is developing an innovative Messaging App with a built-in Bitcoin and GEMZ wallet. There will ever be 1000 cards, which can only be obtained by using GEMZ. You can purchase the 1st GEMZCARD ever for only GEMS 84.89 (equivalent of USD 1), then the price will gradually increase, topping at USD 30 after 200 cards sold. To learn more about the development of the GEMZCARD price, see the graphics below.
GEMZCARD Counterparty Asset

Launching these cards allows to create a unique relation between the Moonga world and other blockchain-based projects. Check it out!

On sale right now!

SJCXCARD and GEMZCARD distribution chart

HOW TO GET YOUR CARDS

• Go to "Exchange"
  • Go to "Market"
  • Purchase the cards you want
  • Enjoy!
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org