Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 4. (Read 675627 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Activity: 60
Activity: 680
Merit: 540

I have the Spirit of the Druids Card - Featured Art work in the opening of Spell of Genesis - I'll sell for 1 Bitcoin ( Buy the bottom! Not the Top kids! ) -  One of the originals and a power house card to play with dealing 4 flame damage to all

OG ORIGINAL NFT - Pre Dates Cypher punks  - Majority of supply eternally lost in abandoned wallets
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
Looking to buy Spells Of Genesis SoG game cards and BCY tokens
Please send me your offers by the private message with a list of what assets you have and what would you want for it.

there's a pretty liquid market for this, both on XCP and ETH

https://explorer.nft-relics.com/?pa=1&co=4&sb=f&sd=d
copper member
Activity: 563
Merit: 41
Stack BTC
Looking to buy Spells Of Genesis SoG game cards and BCY tokens
Please send me your offers by the private message with a list of what assets you have and what would you want for it.

Activity: 5
GenofLight - Rare 2016 (2015) Spells of Genesis NFT.

Currently for sale on the Counterparty Dispenser.

https://xchain.io/tx/1983db0a7ed484335d47e302ceca0386cd75ad430d6dad4ff4f9152245d605bf

1.3 BTC  Highly sort after NFT.

https://ibb.co/pvtPznt

I also have Genesis Card if anyone is also interested in that NFT also.
Many thanks.

https://ibb.co/jkXtz25
Activity: 6
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Most of the cards listed above are still for sale. DM me if you are interested, especially in bulk.

Other than that I hope the dev team creates some new content for the game with the massive proceeds they got from their NFTs sales. Compared to the current gen of pay to earn trash SoG is easily still the best blockchain game. Anybody disagree?
Looking to sell any of these cards. All on Counterparty. Selling as a bundle prefered.

Unique:

SATOSHILITE   2   
ETHERMAGE   2
BADROMANCE   1     
BALABASTER   1
KINGREINDEER   1         
BITCOINISTCD   3           
COINDESKCARD   2     
DARKSTATUE   2         
FACTOMCD   2   
FOOTSOLDIER   1     
GNOMECARD   2     
GRIDCOINCARD   2     
GUMMYYUMMY   2   
JAYACARD   2     
MAYACARD   1   
MOTHERBIRD   2     
MUSHROOMSIMP   2   
PEACOCKCARD   2         
SCARECROWCD   2     
THEMESSENGER   2   
WATERSCOURT   1   
GOLEMCARD   1     

Blockchainized:

VISCULALADYB   3   
CARNIATHCREA   4
YELLOWSHAMAN   1     
DEALERFLAMES   1
SLASHINGCRIR   7
TRIDENTQUEEN   3
CYCLOPSCARD   2   
DARKAODH   3
REINFORCEDOC   3
PAPIIGAS   2
ITLANKINGGAR   1
HEAVENLYSHEP   3
FROZENCOLOSS   2   
DIVINEKNIGHT   1
DEVASTATINGT   1
Hi,

I am looking to sell 2 collections of SoG Cards on Counterparty (some of them rare and highly valuable unique cards, some of them fused and blockchainized cards). Preferable the collection as a whole (about 40 cards each). PM if you are interested.
Activity: 4
Guys i am still buying this cards.
If anyone has those please DM me
Activity: 1
Hey guys! I was just wondering is there a way to buy a NFT with old counterparty BCY? I found few hundreds BCY in my old wallet and I am looking to spend them or exchange them.
Activity: 4
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004
Ok, so Open Sea has several spells of genesis cards for sales as ERC721 tokens.... a satoshi card is offered at $400k... wthell...

someone needs to publish a how-to on this. one tiny fractional satoshi, i mean real tiny, sold for .2 ETH...

I have a satoshi card, ( full 1.0 satoshi), as well as a fractional satoshi. .018, which is still worth tens of thousands if micro satoshis are worth .2 ETH.

I also have a Goxcard, BCY Dragon, and a sapphire Card. I am going to spend some time to figure out how to post these all on Open Sea.
Pages:
Jump to: