Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPESCOIN] [POW/CRYPTONIGHT][ASIC FRIENDLY] - page 2. (Read 13855 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
As far as I understand you have built an e-commerce platform with charity, like Humancoin project for example, right? How is your project different and why is it better than your competitors?
Hi dzhax,

Welcome to SpesCoin community, I am glad that you find us!

Unfortunately you didn't understand it very well so far, we didn't build an e-commerce platform as Humancoin, SpesCoin is different than Humancoin because SPES it is a cryptonote coin running on its own blockchain and it is not an ERC20 token, also we didn't had a pre-ICO sale or any ICO sales as in those days many people will see ICO's as been scam projects.
The answer I give you it is a quick answer as I don't have time to look into other projects and also you should do your research before you decide to invest in a project or another.

Please do read a bit more about our project and let us know if you have some ideas on how we can improve it.

Best regards,
Activity: 52
As far as I understand you have built an e-commerce platform with charity, like Humancoin project for example, right? How is your project different and why is it better than your competitors?
Activity: 30
Thanks for the airdrop.

SvkVaWiGCdMWJbXU9M1mUpMrhR6DKi7GfPyyHKXENsA53JXj53pSs11DD1ECg8ovmoUNo2TmQJsddQ3 27cf88DYL1X2GuFaX9
Activity: 1
SvkLrry6aFP8AA31E1NbNyDD2KpzcHfwwSNp18ubL29MPJSGvSM7BvfDD1ECg8ovmoUNo2TmQJsddQ3 27cf88DYL1X2FTkTtx
Thanks for the airdrop!!
Activity: 52
Wallet Address for Airdrop
SvjmA72HkodL8pbjfUui16GvhcmZPYw9rGTCebJfVD51FRuh4SfXs3uDD1ECg8ovmoUNo2TmQJsddQ3 27cf88DYL1X2DPHJv1

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to take part in your Airdrop
Activity: 26
SvkeFArfC2gHdJcJmFXbM8DkxgtRzhjrBYxwC4swhSaLZnPpxK9xbk3DD1ECg8ovmoUNo2TmQJsddQ3 27cf88DYL1X2DDHJ16

Thank you for the airdrop
Activity: 7
thanks for the airdrop..

0x74DB8b060DbC27E23d8A3A4FA1F5fb172aA9ce00
Last chance to get your referral bonus's & social task airdrop coins for the web-wallet airdrop: https://wallet.myspes.org/news-and-events/airdrop

We will be taking a snapshot at 1am 1st of July and coins will be dropped within a few days after that!!!

Regards,
Activity: 2
Thanks for The airdrop

SvjnQvV7cyNQkcgxCcExmAAxo3sLSNjJ52Q7ZCJCNo8ShM7NyFMFCXRDD1ECg8ovmoUNo2TmQJsddQ3 27cf88DYL1X2EexZKA
I've checked all the details of your business and all is really very nice.

I was particularly interested in the information on the multifunctionality of this idea. it really will bring a lot of benefits to users. so I think the team made the right choice. and all those who will use this idea will also do the right thing.

What multi functionality are you talking about? Aren't they just building a cryptonote coin and that's it?
Hi drwoo,

First of all I would like to say: Welcome to SpesCoin community!!!

Back to your questions, the cryptonote (actually it's a forknote coin) coin is already builded and it has been lunched on 2-Feb-2018, as multi functionality we have already a real use case as you can see we just partnership with CameroonONE charity and they are accepting SPES as donation. Also we are working on an ecommerce plugin, that will allow SPES to be used on a daily base also it will allow different online stores out there to accept SPES for their products that are up for sales.
As well we are working on two more platforms and we may release them this year, unfortunately I can't give you more information about those two platforms as yet, as soon as we advance with the development of them we will update the community.

Again, Welcome to SpesCoin community and please if you have any ideas on how we can make this better feel free to share it with us.

Best regards,
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
I've checked all the details of your business and all is really very nice.

I was particularly interested in the information on the multifunctionality of this idea. it really will bring a lot of benefits to users. so I think the team made the right choice. and all those who will use this idea will also do the right thing.

What multi functionality are you talking about? Aren't they just building a cryptonote coin and that's it?
Activity: 280
Good project with a great concept. Thanks for the airdrop.

SvkrrhUjPDMAiMJj6TbgdhLgQJkRVAHPZEMRk2YnDo5cejubgb6vcWBDD1ECg8ovmoUNo2TmQJsddQ3 27cf88DYL1X2HQurq3
Activity: 25
great,project,,thanks for airdrop,,big help  to those who are hungry in the world   
Svjdy6EFzLKhE33CB4tkW9Z3TXfzxmLa56cZaAkUSjRKa2VTi5dHWoZDD1ECg8ovmoUNo2TmQJsddQ3 27cf88DYL1X2CCiyG6}
Activity: 4
SvmDoKm4QR87MRfyCb8RsUENsCBujhx7XgNBkbRxy82wfXuu3BXsAibDD1ECg8ovmoUNo2TmQJsddQ3 27cf88DYL1X2B83krT
Activity: 11
 obrigado pelo Airdrop      minha carteira     Svjeyt3rB4QKni2ijWMu7wjHAiw2GbFtaWAmhFM6QDue368zwSwJBqqDD1ECg8ovmoUNo2TmQJsddQ3 27cf88DYL1X2F4d5LK

We just update Our Privacy Policy

As you probably know, the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), was coming into effect on 25th May 2018. We take your privacy seriously and we only use your personal data to inform you of relevant news. For us to be compliant, we need to notify you about the data we hold on all SpesCoin platforms and how it is used.

While the GDPR applies specifically to people located in European Union member states, we’re implementing these changes for all users. To find out more, please take a few minutes to read our Privacy Policy

https://myspes.org/legal-notice/

Feel free to email us your feedback at [email protected]

Regards,
Activity: 252
Wallet address: 0xf434703E93B2e19A2ae5EF58C570eD484C85DF51

Thanks to the Airdrop.
Activity: 49
Spec coin is a wonderful activity through charity.
I am very happy to participate in that spec coin.
Activity: 7
Name: SpesCoin
Ticker: SPES
Algo: Cryptonight
Total supply: 1844674407 SPES
Mining: POW / POS (Migrating to POS at some stage)
Premine: 10% SPES
Block Time: 100 sec
Block Reward : 49.4778 SPES
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Great news everyone !!!

We are extremely happy to announce our partnership with CameroonONE charity who are now accepting SPES as donation!!!

This is an amazing partnership that we are very proud of! We are working on more agreements with charities across the globe and will announce them as we sign them up.

Welcome on-board CameroonONE !!!

Thank you all for making this possible!

Stay tuned!!!

Great News! more charities adopting! Cheer!
Pages:
Jump to: