Author

Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs - page 722. (Read 1260005 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Wow - the bundle was sold out in less then 12 hours since we launched!

Thank you for your confidence in us, we are (and will) work our butts off to justify it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
That is indeed the sexiest miner I have seen. Do you guys think it'll make back the 10 btc it will cost?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Way to go. You guys have designed state of the art miner.
This miner if produced by serious QTY will kill of the competition in BTC mining. Also consumer mining.

There will be investors to put up 10PH mining centers with your chips and design.

Beats KNC farm easy.

Thanks, our team (http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/pages/team) worked very hard to achieve this.

As a tech person I admire something well designed and efficient. People saying these are too loud have never visited datacenters. 2U units with fans make sound, does it matter, NO.
Truth is mining will go there, hobby mining in closets is only a hobby and dying out. Serious mining projects come to replace this and keep securing the Bitcoin network.

I wish you guys luck and well done job deserves credit and paycheck  Smiley

Now get those investors to back you up and beat KNC in their own game. Deploy those PetaHashes lets see how network difficulty will jump  Roll Eyes haha

People complaining of design and sound are trying to get living from bitcoin home mining.. to those people I am saying, get a Job. There is no easy way to get rich.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Clap clap clap congratulations! Great design!

Bye bye Asicminer and companies!

Good luck and many sales!
This miner if produced by serious QTY will kill of the competition in BTC mining. Also consumer mining.

There will be investors to put up 10PH mining centers with your chips and design.

Beats KNC farm easy.

Thanks, our team (http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/pages/team) worked very hard to achieve this.
These units look like they are mountable in a 19" rack, can you confirm this is so? If so, do we need to buy anything additional (like rails or a shelf)?

If this is going to be an in-stock rack-mount system then I'm interested. Looks promising!

I look forward to the reviews from the respected forum members.

You are correct, they are fully 19" rack compatible, and support standard mounting rails, that can be easily bought online.

We are looking for first reviews to start being published this coming Sunday!

Update:
We will ship the units with following screws bundled, allowing to easily attach the rails:
6-32x3/8 inch screw for the rack mounting.

6-32 is the Diameter - Thread Size 3/8 inch is the length.
Activity: 504

Beats KNC farm easy.
However I included both hardware into the document that compares ASIC hardware potential return.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmeuPljmUNHCdEpqX2RmMDFwemJyLURVUWFtZ3J3aGc&usp=sharing

Thanks!
Nice to see that Dawson gives the highest BTC from all the shipping machines Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
Hard to say what the return would be for the July hardware as the network speed has been slowing down.

However I included both hardware into the document that compares ASIC hardware potential return.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmeuPljmUNHCdEpqX2RmMDFwemJyLURVUWFtZ3J3aGc&usp=sharing
If I make an order today for 100 units for my data center is there an ETA of dispatch for delivery? 

Please contact us at [email protected] for a further discussion.

Thanks!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
it's maybe the scam , be careful guys.

Actually i have decided and i know that i want to buy, but i need to know what can happen to a PSU that draws too much power and how long will it last and second of all i need to have just a bit more proof/faith.

We decided to ship the first sample unit to a respected community member today, so stay tuned!

If I make an order today for 100 units for my data center is there an ETA of dispatch for delivery? 

Actually i have decided and i know that i want to buy, but i need to know what can happen to a PSU that draws too much power and how long will it last and second of all i need to have just a bit more proof/faith.

We decided to ship the first sample unit to a respected community member today, so stay tuned!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I would only now if there is an agreement between Europe and Israel about import in EU and Vat implications Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Do they accept Bitcoin ?

We happily accept Bitcoin (via BitPay) - just do a check-out with default payment method, and you will get the option.

(We will add a clarification text for this soon).

If I have a European VAT how can I purchase from your site ?

??

Do you actually understand VAT other than registering in the mistaken thought you could avoid paying it?

1. They don't charge EU VAT in Israel, so you will have to pay it when it enters the country.
2. What you are talking about, (EU VAT company not adding VAT to an invoice going to another EU VAT company, that only applies for EU to EU sales.

So there is no getting out of paying VAT when it enters the country customs will catch it.

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Do they accept Bitcoin ?

We happily accept Bitcoin (via BitPay) - just do a check-out with default payment method, and you will get the option.

If I have a European VAT how can I purchase from your site ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Do they accept Bitcoin ?

8.7 BTC (delivery is included - shipping to UK) -- Total $5,360 -- with import tax (depending on your country) - VAT = $6,432 (UK)

This deal is pretty good Americans considering there is a free trade agreement between Israel and USA, rest of us are pretty screwed...
Do they accept Bitcoin ?

Activity: 378
Where´s Spondoolies factory located? Occupied ground?

Hi JointDoctor,

Our offices are located in Kiryat Gat, right between the Intel Factory and HP's offices. We're also using the services for Flextronics who are located in Migdal Ha'emek.
Neither of which is in disputed territory.

i ve stopped reading when i ve seen it s in IZRAHELL

BOYCOTT

Do they accept Bitcoin ?
Jump to: