Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SPONSY | Disrupting the industry of sponsorships 🌟🌟🌟 - page 7. (Read 3624 times)

copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Sponsy is a decentralized sponsorship revolution!
hello dev, i saw right now SPONSY in a private sale stage, is there any minimum buy and maximum buy for this private sale ?
need information about this, thanks dev 

Hi! Yes, there is a minimum contribution of 2ETH / 0.2 BTC. No maximums are there.
Activity: 416
Merit: 100
hello dev, i saw right now SPONSY in a private sale stage, is there any minimum buy and maximum buy for this private sale ?
need information about this, thanks dev 
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The innovation of the sponsy team allows us to define good sponsors if we create an event. So that we can minimize operational costs, it is suitable if it can be developed in the future. Hopefully all his team can promote this project with incentive to attract many investors.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1150
Telegram: @julerz12
copper member
Thank you! The solution we are building is sought-after by many brands.
Now we aim to let as many people as possible participate in making our plans true.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1150
Telegram: @julerz12
Decentralizing Events and Sponsoship coordination, This seems quite a very ambitious project.
The team looks solid too with a great past experiences on this field.
I wish nothing but success. Good luck guys  Grin
copper member
No community manager to answer questions here?

Hello! Sorry for being so late - we are only getting started!

Right now we are preparing our bounty program. which is going to include social networks, blog posts, signature campaign, as well as offline events. Stay tuned as we are going to roll it out soon!

The tokensale details are available on our website:

Soft Cap : $5.000.000
Hard Cap: $14.000.000

The exact dates of the tokensale are yet to be announced.

Hello! Tell me please, when is Bounty and where can I see the details and rules of the Bounty?

Здpaвcтвyйтe! Cкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa, кoгдa Бayнти и гдe мoжнo пocмoтpeть дeтaли и пpaвилa Бayнти ?

Hello! We are very close to making our Bounty Campaign available to the public. In order not to miss it, please subscribe to our newsletter - on our website (https://sponsy.org).
And join our telegram chat - @sponsy_en  and @sponsy_ru

Subscribe! Tell me, has not the Bounty begun yet?

We are perfecting the details of our Bounty Campaign. It is going to be quite extensive. Stay tuned!
Activity: 714

Right now we are preparing our bounty program. which is going to include social networks, blog posts, signature campaign, as well as offline events. Stay tuned as we are going to roll it out soon!

Hello! Tell me please, when is Bounty and where can I see the details and rules of the Bounty?

Здpaвcтвyйтe! Cкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa, кoгдa Бayнти и гдe мoжнo пocмoтpeть дeтaли и пpaвилa Бayнти ?

Hello! We are very close to making our Bounty Campaign available to the public. In order not to miss it, please subscribe to our newsletter - on our website (https://sponsy.org).

Subscribe! Tell me, has not the Bounty begun yet?
copper member
can you guarantee with your token?
while your tokensale no bonus is given at all

When buying tokens today, you effectively receive a 34% discount (when comparing to the SPS token price during the main sale)l

When Private Sale finishes, no more tokens are to be sold with such a low price.
Activity: 271
can you guarantee with your token?
while your tokensale no bonus is given at all
copper member
Great News!

We have just launched our Limited Private Tokensale!

1 SPS = $0.85

Regular price is: 1 SPS = $1.29

Join the sale right now!

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

I can at the right time, hoping that I'll be able to join the bounty campaign.
Hopefully that the bounty will be interesting to follow.
Good luck dev.
Activity: 56

Hello, pls also clarify about Airdrop as well.
copper member

Activity: 714

copper member

Activity: 224
Merit: 113
Well , this is an interesting project , but is not in good management. Good luck to your team .
Activity: 224
Merit: 113
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
Seems a good project , what's about the bounty ? and the details of ico?
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added Sponsy ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Sponsy. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Pages:
Jump to: