Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 172. (Read 790391 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 250
Whats the current progress on servicenodes?
Bitcoin Core upgrade?
Decentralised block ex?
Intelligent testnet environment?

Nothing added to github for months and months. Servicenodes late again and again...

Tell me again why I bother with SPR? Or should I just listen, believe and buy at these "cheap" prices?

I wouldn't be surprised if georgem doesn't release servicenodes at all, pretty grim but I just can't see it.

I'm currently selling most of my coins (unfortunately),  hopefully I can buy back at much lower prices once the market tanks for real.

Good luck everyone, don't be blinded by the prospect of flashing lights, money and fame... think with your head and trade accordingly.

And for ur information georgem is the true dev of this coin if he wasn't him now this coin worth 0 so it's good that u have where to sell  remember this so keep up the good work georgem and congratulations for what u have done till now
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Core upgrade?
Decentralised block ex?

Nothing added to github for months and months. Servicenodes late again and again...

Tell me again why I bother with SPR? Or should I just listen, believe and buy at these "cheap" prices?

I wouldn't be surprised if georgem doesn't release servicenodes at all, pretty grim but I just can't see it.

I'm currently selling most of my coins (unfortunately),  hopefully I can buy back at much lower prices once the market tanks for real.

Good luck everyone, don't be blinded by the prospect of flashing lights, money and fame... think with your head and trade accordingly.

Sell all your coins and buy  2 pizza with 10000 SPR Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin Core upgrade?
Decentralised block ex?

I'm currently selling most of my coins (unfortunately),  hopefully I can buy back at much lower prices once the market tanks for real.

Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître
Quatloo and Spreadcoin, 2 big sleepers with which you have to be patient. Both have 5 millions of coins ; but Quatloo has the Poloniex advantage. Quatloo-Trader III and Servicenodes : which will drive the price higher this year ? Who will be the champion of 2016 ? MarkusRomanus or georgem ? It's hard to say, and this is why the battle is exciting. Both are my biggest investments.

As much as price is important in the fact that you don't want to lose money, I think the goal of Spreadcoin, or rather its vision provided to us by the team working on it, is much more than just making the project into a financial success (however you define that). The team has vision that could really provide value to Bitcoin in addition to a number of alt-coins. If SN's support the Bitcoin network by helping facilitate running a large number of nodes with a high percentage of uptime, then that is a HUGE success in itself. An increase in value of SPR will be merely a byproduct of that success. This project has huge implications for how Bitcoin will progress over the next few years and we're all apart of that.

With that in mind, it is really less a competition and more an effort to improve the entire crypto space, which in my opinion, makes this project really special.

Yeah, but the goal of Spread isn't mine ; the unique goal for me with any coin is to make profit. The devs are working hard and me, I'm making millions while I sleep. Cool

Well, it's a good thing then that you will be able to do both of those things with SPR; you can make money (hopefully millions) and support the project's goals by running nodes in the future. If your (and most other people's) "unique" goal to make money combine with one or more of the project's goals (i.e. supporting Bitcoin), then we will witness a beautiful alignment of incentives that results in something far greater than any one person's increase in wealth.  
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Quatloo and Spreadcoin, 2 big sleepers with which you have to be patient. Both have 5 millions of coins ; but Quatloo has the Poloniex advantage. Quatloo-Trader III and Servicenodes : which will drive the price higher this year ? Who will be the champion of 2016 ? MarkusRomanus or georgem ? It's hard to say, and this is why the battle is exciting. Both are my biggest investments.

As much as price is important in the fact that you don't want to lose money, I think the goal of Spreadcoin, or rather its vision provided to us by the team working on it, is much more than just making the project into a financial success (however you define that). The team has vision that could really provide value to Bitcoin in addition to a number of alt-coins. If SN's support the Bitcoin network by helping facilitate running a large number of nodes with a high percentage of uptime, then that is a HUGE success in itself. An increase in value of SPR will be merely a byproduct of that success. This project has huge implications for how Bitcoin will progress over the next few years and we're all apart of that.

With that in mind, it is really less a competition and more an effort to improve the entire crypto space, which in my opinion, makes this project really special.

Yeah, but the goal of Spread isn't mine ; the unique goal for me with any coin is to make profit. The devs are working hard and me, I'm making millions while I sleep. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info

With that in mind, it is really less a competition and more an effort to improve the entire crypto space, which in my opinion makes this project really special.

Exactly, I couldn't have said it better myself.
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître

legendary
spreadcoin.info
Just focus on your goals and don't let fud take you down Smiley

Never, I will stay on this ship even if I have to wear a scuba diving suit.

Are you implying the ship will go down?  Shocked

I imply that I will continue my work here no matter the price or investor mood.
... as they say: The captain goes down with the ship.
Should FUD move the price down, I will simply put on the scuba diving suit, and continue!
Keeping spreadcoin alive is my first priority.

We will see who will still be around in 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year, etc..
 Cool
legendary

Are you implying the ship will go down?  Shocked

And I will stay with you a long time, in sha Allah. I plan to become rich with Spread.
legendary
spreadcoin.info

legendary
Anyone know who's address this is?

SQ1NHaacKvSwdRqkr8YwR7hWGAoSj1FAV6

That's not me.  I've got my SPR in multiple addresses.

It's not me, not you, not georgem. Bobsurplus ? Cheesy

I'm like 90% it's someone from Dash. I remember seeing a few familiar names in here saying their buying/mining.

It's not me, not you, not georgem. Bobsurplus ? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything

legendary

That's a rather unhealthy amount of SPR for just one person.   Shocked
Except ofcourse if its part of an exchange, but I don't think so.

Could be stonehedge? Maybe that's his bag he talked about earlier?

I'm just about to splash out $750k on property and to make it happen I need all the spare change I can put my hands on.
The rest of my bag is staying untouched for the long term.  

Grin

I just wanted to know if it was a person or exchange, cheers G
Every dev owns at least 10% of his coin. If I was georgem, I would have 1 million of SPR in many accounts.

I have enough. Neither I nor mr. spread ever had that many SPR, we barely touch the top 10.
Devs that get ahold of 10% of the coin mostly manage to do that by having weird premine/instamine schemes, etc...

None of that crap with Spreadcoin!

I guess our wannabe whale has just been our most loyal fan over the last months, good for him.

I'm not a fudder, I'm one of the biggest Spread investors. I promoted this coin in French.
legendary
Activity: 966
Hi community i would like to ask if there are some possibilily of getting some kind of bounty for make ann unique paper wallet plus the translation of the ann to spanish? please let me know if you are interested, spreadcoin is a good coin and translate the ann to more lanfuages would give us the opportunity of reach more people (400 millions of spanish speakers, most of them don´t speak english.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
so where are we now with a testnet release of servicenodes tied to a decentralized block explorer? 
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Every dev owns at least 10% of his coin. If I was georgem, I would have 1 million of SPR in many accounts.

I have enough. Neither I nor mr. spread ever had that many SPR, we barely touch the top 10.
Devs that get ahold of 10% of the coin mostly manage to do that by having weird premine/instamine schemes, etc...

None of that crap with Spreadcoin!

I guess our wannabe whale has just been our most loyal fan over the last months, good for him.

or mine it all for the last 2.5years before they do a takeover - like what i did with granite ... and now this other coin im in the process of taking over ...

your assumption is for 'most' devs / owners georgem ... not you or i ...

keep at it mate ...

you are doing a grand job ...

#crysx
Jump to: