Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 204. (Read 790391 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Why a hamster i must agree with some post before , nothing more professional available

Look at Twitter, a big industry with a bird.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hi All, New to spr as of yesterday. Been following MS/Azure because of Ripple & Etherum so spr came into view this year for me.
Love the Vanity Gen  Cool   SkUnk8jPHcwATDmyTA2fmnfwwwXekE5FXE
Where is the best place to get spr's (exchanges, giveaways), is Bittex the only 1??

Thanks

BBS

At the moment, Bittrex is the main exchange where the bulk of trading goes on. We are looking to get on Poloniex too.

Thx. Have just signed for an account with Bittex as well as filling the "add coin" form for Poloniex
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hi All, New to spr as of yesterday. Been following MS/Azure because of Ripple & Etherum so spr came into view this year for me.
Love the Vanity Gen  Cool   SkUnk8jPHcwATDmyTA2fmnfwwwXekE5FXE
Where is the best place to get spr's (exchanges, giveaways), is Bittex the only 1??

Thanks

BBS

At the moment, Bittrex is the main exchange where the bulk of trading goes on. We are looking to get on Poloniex too.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Love the Vanity Gen  Cool   SkUnk8jPHcwATDmyTA2fmnfwwwXekE5FXE

Thanks

BBS

legendary
Activity: 1204
we going to 60-100k

Really fast we'll go to 50K

If and only if microsoft will make a update to partner with spreadcoin it will reach much higher levels like x10 from now , look at emercoin, factom coin, Ethereum (but ethereum is great)

This is just an unsubstantiated rumour at this time but the Bitcoin data market will definitely be of interest to Azure in the future in my opinion.  I can't see it happening for at least 6 months if it happens at all.

yea i agree also a reason why we prob will see 8k again but who cares about price now Wink
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
we going to 60-100k

If and only if microsoft will make a update to partner with spreadcoin it will reach much higher levels like x10 from now , look at emercoin, factom coin, Ethereum (but ethereum is great)

This is just an unsubstantiated rumour at this time but the Bitcoin data market will definitely be of interest to Azure in the future in my opinion.  I can't see it happening for at least 6 months if it happens at all.
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Poloniex has received our request, perhaps they need more signals from the community, i.e. tweets, etc.
legendary
we going to 60-100k

Activity: 519
Merit: 250
legendary
Is spr also working on getting listed on other exchanges with some higher volume , a good option will be poloniex , awesome exchange.

This way you get more knowledge around the coin , cause just like me there are many who just dont trade on Bittrex and might miss the
coin.

SO to all people who are on poloniex , https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest

Take 2 minutes to fill this in , you wont be dissapointed when it will hit there.

A few requests to Poloniex have been made including links to our whitepaper and various media articles but so far we haven't heard anything.

Anything that the community can do to help would be great.  I personally would love SPR on more than one exchange.

It would be really strange if they dont support it specialy with some nice features comming , there are much worse coins on it for example bellacoin and neoscoin and many more
legendary
Activity: 1694
Decentralize Everything
Is spr also working on getting listed on other exchanges with some higher volume , a good option will be poloniex , awesome exchange.

This way you get more knowledge around the coin , cause just like me there are many who just dont trade on Bittrex and might miss the
coin.

Take 2 minutes to fill this in , you wont be dissapointed when it will hit there.

A few requests to Poloniex have been made including links to our whitepaper and various media articles but so far we haven't heard anything.

Anything that the community can do to help would be great.  I personally would love SPR on more than one exchange.
legendary

coin.

legendary
Activity: 1504
reading through the threads this coin is impressive

was thinking the same found this coin by excident today and had to buy some , just a miracle its such a low $ coincap.

but hey im not complaining Wink if the price stay around this i might support it with another btc Wink

Keep up the good work dev,

Hehe - I myself just bought another 10k  Grin
Activity: 555
Merit: 500
legendary

was thinking the same found this coin by excident today and had to buy some , just a miracle its such a low $ coincap.

but hey im not complaining Wink if the price stay around this i might support it with another btc Wink

Keep up the good work dev,
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
legendary
Activity: 1504
legendary

What SpreadCoin will offer is actually pretty huge.

If you've been keeping up with this thread over the past couple of weeks, you'll know that SpreadCoin will be bringing forth a data market upheld by Servicenodes. These Servicenodes will be linked to Bitcoin full nodes, which will parse through and analyze transaction data over the Bitcoin blockchain. Clients of Azure will be able to use the market portal to purchase a specified set of analyzed data (to their preference), such as data regarding activity of a specific Bitcoin address (and linking it to others), etc.

From what i see the project didn't even get to see the testnet, so my question is: Why the submission for a partnership with Azure when the project/documentation is not finished ? I don't get it...

Also, i see that the spreadcointalk forum is almost dead. The github dead as well, with just a few irrelevant commits.

Some people are just jumping the gun and getting overly excited or trying to get others overly excited about this project. Its time for people to take notice, but its still a long road ahead for any kind of significant jumps.

Some cool things are going on and some people are trying to hype things more than they should.

The devs are cool and always speaking about long term. The hype from some individuals or P&D groups is impossible to avoid. So who cares.

Dont forget many people buy on speculation cause if microsoft will partner with spreadcoin like some may think then it will easly go x10

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

What SpreadCoin will offer is actually pretty huge.

If you've been keeping up with this thread over the past couple of weeks, you'll know that SpreadCoin will be bringing forth a data market upheld by Servicenodes. These Servicenodes will be linked to Bitcoin full nodes, which will parse through and analyze transaction data over the Bitcoin blockchain. Clients of Azure will be able to use the market portal to purchase a specified set of analyzed data (to their preference), such as data regarding activity of a specific Bitcoin address (and linking it to others), etc.

From what i see the project didn't even get to see the testnet, so my question is: Why the submission for a partnership with Azure when the project/documentation is not finished ? I don't get it...

Also, i see that the spreadcointalk forum is almost dead. The github dead as well, with just a few irrelevant commits.

Some people are just jumping the gun and getting overly excited or trying to get others overly excited about this project. Its time for people to take notice, but its still a long road ahead for any kind of significant jumps.

Some cool things are going on and some people are trying to hype things more than they should.

The devs are cool and always speaking about long term. The hype from some individuals or P&D groups is impossible to avoid. So who cares.
legendary
Why a hamster i must agree with some post before , nothing more professional available

I can understand this opinion but I don't see an issue with it.  The project will be judged on the service it will provide and the quality of development at first.  Besides, it won't take much to remove the images. 

I'm sure georgem will include this in the updates later but one of the best things about the decentralised block explorer is that it is a logical stepping stone towards Proof of Bitcoin Node (or indeed "Proof of Any Coin"). 

By allowing people to run a variety of nodes on service nodes it allows us to test and work with different blockchains and therefore means that Spreadcoin doesn't have to pledge allegiance to particular forks.  For example, people will be able to receive income from running a standard Bitcoin node or a Bitcoin XT node as they see fit. 

yea i bought a lot spreadcoin , cause a 250k$ market cap is undervalued , it should be in the top 20, beside that a nice coin.
Jump to: