Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 24. (Read 810025 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Hi,

if your internet provider is blocking spreadcoin.us, try accesing the website via a following web proxy: https://hide.me/en/proxy

cheers,
a-russo
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Aww god damnit I accidentially typed 1000 sats instead of 10000 sats and sold.
Ah well, I guess thats what you don't value your actions or something...

Did you do this? It's really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWBfT_5q0fo

If you can do an SPR promo video, we'll get a bounty for you. I'll start it with 500 SPR.
Yes, I did make that. Thanks! But what should I do?

For one part of it maybe have the word "Spreadcoin" rise out of some water? Should the water have any colour?

On what exchange?
Bittrex...

At least it didn't actually get sold for 1k sats but I'm still very disappointed in myself.
Activity: 666
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

Did you do this? It's really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWBfT_5q0fo

If you can do an SPR promo video, we'll get a bounty for you. I'll start it with 500 SPR.

edit

don't just run off and create something. get some input from various people about the content of the video first  Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

On what exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

Ouch
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Nodes That Serve
Actually, that's pretty cool and brand matching colours as well   Cheesy
Activity: 462
Cant wait to start seeing Spread service node centers pooping up  Shocked

legendary

http://www.forbes.com/sites/arjanschutte/2015/04/23/show-me-the-money/

Really interesting article on cash and why its more popular than ever, and why Bitcoin won't replace it.

Basically, cash is popular because retail businesses prefer it to using credit card terminals - because of the expense.

I liked the interesting use of alternative ways to pay with cash, by using 'NearMe' technology solutions.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Decentralize Everything
hahahah not much of a drop  Grin no1 wants to sell

No wonder, this coin actually offers something new.
That is such a rare thing in the altcoin market.
99% of all the coins I have been looking at is just a ripof of another coin with slight variations and some flashy graphics.

Just wait until the relaunch  Smiley

Not that its a proper relaunch, not unless I didn't get the memo  Grin

Sort of project next steps, but with some super big announcements for the road ahead. But we are waiting for the devs to update on that front.

Yeah, I did wonder if my choice of words was correct after I posted it but I was on the tube and my signal was patchy so I didn't have a chance to correct myself until now.

What's the best term? The project never died so its not a relaunch... Revival doesn't work either.  Actually, new ANN sums it up as it will be an announcement of progress and future plans as you say
hahahah not much of a drop  Grin no1 wants to sell

99% of all the coins I have been looking at is just a ripof of another coin with slight variations and some flashy graphics.

Just wait until the relaunch  Smiley

Sort of project next steps, but with some super big announcements for the road ahead. But we are waiting for the devs to update on that front.

Edit: you cant take my money cause no1 will sell to me  Undecided  I tried to force some sells to drop price but no luck The hands are strong with this one
legendary

Dont understand why but bitcoin Forum Mods have gone on a spree deleting a TON of my post.. most being logical on topic ones.. They deleted MANY in Shadows Topic..why I have no clue.. but they also deleted my SPREAD moon beer.. Why I again have no clue.. so I will post this one more time

Ground Control....Well take it from here

legendary
Decentralize Everything

legendary
Decentralize Everything
I have been studying the whitepaper, I have a question:
I assume that so far no pool has been successfully made, or is there any know pools up?
How would the potential stealing reward software work in practice, if the Dev decide to realease such?

Your assumption is incorrect.

A group of people who trusted each other enough did form a SpreadX11 pool for a while in the past.  In theory, any of the participants could have stolen the other participants coins though.  Bottom line is, the block has to be signed with the private key which HAS to be shared with the whole pool.  If you have the private key you can steal the pools coins.

I suppose any pool can run off with your coins but the difference here is that any miner could run off with your coins with a SpreadX11 pool!
Activity: 490
Captain

Activity: 490
Captain
I have been studying the whitepaper, I have a question:
I assume that so far no pool has been successfully made, or is there any know pools up?
How would the potential stealing reward software work in practice, if the Dev decide to realease such?
Pages:
Jump to: