Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 25. (Read 810025 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
hahahah not much of a drop  Grin no1 wants to sell
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
Can we drop the price some please  Wink

Done.  Any further requests?  Cool

EDIT:  Just for complete clarity, I didn't just dump the price Cheesy
Can we drop the price some please  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Is there a coin called CCMF?

Can we rename SPR to CCMF?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Nodes That Serve
Posted in another thread, FallingKnife's blueprint for avoiding altcoin failure --- I really cannot endorse this strongly enough:

You need a fair start, some transparency, vetted and proven over time not to be a scam.
It should be worth talking about. It needs a message, a story.
It nees a value and belief system.
It needs an undying commitment from a core group who understands the meaning to the core group.
It needs a vocal community, not necessarily a huge community, who believe in it.
It requires some kind of differentiation that sets it a part and make it unique or better in some way.
It takes people who will willingly invest their time talent and energy to promote the cause.

If it's the best anon coin in the world, then find your rabid core believers in privacy.
If it has lowest inflation, find the inflation haters.
If it specifically facilitates a certain activity, find the people who participate in that activity.
It it helps green the planet, then find people who want to do that.

For a coin to succeed, someone has to believe so intensely in it for so long that others will also believe, or find it fun or cool to be connected.

Pure gold.

Cheers

Graham

I normally keep some distance from "falling knifes", but this one I can only agree with.

So far, we've got most of those bases covered.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Posted in another thread, FallingKnife's blueprint for avoiding altcoin failure --- I really cannot endorse this strongly enough:

You need a fair start, some transparency, vetted and proven over time not to be a scam.
It needs an undying commitment from a core group who understands the meaning to the core group.
It needs a vocal community, not necessarily a huge community, who believe in it.
It requires some kind of differentiation that sets it a part and make it unique or better in some way.
It takes people who will willingly invest their time talent and energy to promote the cause.

If it's the best anon coin in the world, then find your rabid core believers in privacy.
If it specifically facilitates a certain activity, find the people who participate in that activity.

For a coin to succeed, someone has to believe so intensely in it for so long that others will also believe, or find it fun or cool to be connected.

Pure gold.

Cheers

Graham

I normally keep some distance from "falling knifes", but this one I can only agree with.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

Pure gold.

Cheers

Graham
I see know one dumped into my orders last night.... [sigh] I wanted more spread... guess i will continue to play the waiting game
legendary
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Great to see the forum spreadcointalk.org is getting a makeover
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Nodes That Serve
Everyone is like

But we all know we are getting a new ANN. We also know we have a dev team, some new members who helped get darkcoin established.

This is turning into popcorn time.
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
hi all ...

who has spreadcoin sgminer running under linux? ...

we have tried ALL of the available ones to compile under fedora 19 x64 - and all of them start but fail to mine then crash ...

girino spreadcoin sgminer seems to be the one that goes the furthest ( it actually starts then crashes ) but i have YET to find any miner for amd that actually works ...

does anyone know of a miner that does actually work under linux properly? ...

@ocminer - there is no direct link to your git that we can compile from for your miner - and you still havent allowed access to the source so we could compile the miner you have created and use it on your pool ... it would be very appreciated if you could let us know where the source code is so that we can do this ...

tanx all ...

#crysx

PiMP one works fine

cant use pimp ...

has to be within the parameters of our network ...

so fedora 19 ( or 20 ) x64 ...

compilation issues maybe? ... as there dont seem to be any when its compiled ...

#crysx
Activity: 271
Merit: 251
hi all ...

we have tried ALL of the available ones to compile under fedora 19 x64 - and all of them start but fail to mine then crash ...

girino spreadcoin sgminer seems to be the one that goes the furthest ( it actually starts then crashes ) but i have YET to find any miner for amd that actually works ...

@ocminer - there is no direct link to your git that we can compile from for your miner - and you still havent allowed access to the source so we could compile the miner you have created and use it on your pool ... it would be very appreciated if you could let us know where the source code is so that we can do this ...

tanx all ...

#crysx

PiMP one works fine
legendary
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
The time has come, now we will see a lower price. Just wait.

Edit: I was so close to buying.. Smiley
I can tell the future!

No but seriously, look at that crash. And so fast too.

For a low volume and low price coin that hasn't even been re-launched yet I'd hardly call that a crash Cheesy 

Not many people willing to sell it seems.
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
hi all ...

tanx all ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
wow thats  not a crash thats me pulling out some buys and pushign a few sells to get it lower... relax child
Thanks, I want it cheaper too. Smiley
wow thats  not a crash thats me pulling out some buys and pushign a few sells to get it lower... relax child
legendary
Crypto since 2014

I can tell the future!

No but seriously, look at that crash. And so fast too.
legendary
Crypto since 2014

legendary
Great LTB with Charlie Shrem

https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/lets-talk-bitcoin-206-reflections-from-bitcoins-first-felon

Talks a lot about difficulties with buying BTC, exchanges, ATMs, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: