Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 4. (Read 20052 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I think that if the community wants to start promoting the coin than that is definitely great.  In fact, Mrcashking is doing a pretty good job of that.  Right now, the most important aspect is development.  We're at 1200 MN's and need just a few hundred moreish...everyone needs to hop on the test!

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
It doesn't seem like there's much positive talk going on. :/
Nope it sure doesn't and it sure looks like the price of SpreadCoin is crashing again Sad Just don't see why though but I guess lots of people have lost their faith in this coin because they keep dumping more and more day by day Sad

Good time to buy Cool
I still think a huge part of the people dumping is because there is literally no marketing behind this coin and not really any Public Relations going on for SpreadCoin to help introduce new users to SpreadCoin.  I think that SpreadCoin needs to focus on being a coin apart from the many altcoins out there and we need to have a promotional campaign geared towards that and I don't think that maybe making shirts or coffee mugs with SpreadCoin and a possible SpreadCoin slogan wouldn't hurt to help get the word out there ya know Smiley I like that Mr. Spread totally tries to make everything about SpreadCoin completely DUMMY proof so that anyone who has never even tried a cryptocurrency can pick up SpreadCoin and use it with the slightest of ease Smiley I think that these are all things that need to be made aware to the CryptoCommunity and possibly an article on SpreadCoin would be very essential to helping get the word out to the masses whom have still not heard about SpreadCoin Smiley I don't know those are just some of my ideas Smiley
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Nope it sure doesn't and it sure looks like the price of SpreadCoin is crashing again Sad Just don't see why though but I guess lots of people have lost their faith in this coin because they keep dumping more and more day by day Sad

Good time to buy Cool
Activity: 406
By the way anyone feel like piecing together audio fragments of Billy Mays? He could be our official spokesperson.
It would be fantastic if we could come up with our own exchange which only exchanged fiat with SPR. 

I believe it's a combination of greedy miners who only seek short term profit (dump as they mine) and/or miners with cheap to free electricity, constant FUDstorm mostly by ignorant people, lack of investors because there were and are so many scams that virtually everyone in crypto got burned at some point, we're oversaturated with practically hundreds of useless altcoins and then there's the fact that every altcoin is still bound to the price of bitcoin which is lower at the moment than most people would like it to be.

If we wanted to really break free of other altcoins and make our way into the world we need to get away from BTC.  We need to think outside of the box and come up with strategies that are different than all of the other coins. 
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

I believe it's a combination of greedy miners who only seek short term profit (dump as they mine) and/or miners with cheap to free electricity, constant FUDstorm mostly by ignorant people, lack of investors because there were and are so many scams that virtually everyone in crypto got burned at some point, we're oversaturated with practically hundreds of useless altcoins and then there's the fact that every altcoin is still bound to the price of bitcoin which is lower at the moment than most people would like it to be.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

Steady progress on testnet, most of the commentary is at spreadcointalk.  Smiley
Forget the Rest, Choose the Best! Spreadcoin

We have a problem in the crypto world. Immature investors who missed the Bitcoin boat.  Bitcoin was a flawed coin which became way too big too quickly.  Now we have immature investors hearing how great SPR is and they think "I will buy some today and sell next week to double my profits."  Far too many investors are under the age of 18 and have no clue how investing really works.  SPR has GREAT potential, and (in my opinion) is the best coin on the market.  Once everything is implemented there is no doubt in my mind that we will see $10 per SPR or $100 per SPR!  Those of you who are invested need to hold on for the long hull, and those of you who are not should consider getting it now.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
honestly, I completely missed that part. I only checked a few early blocks, my bad.

Is there a mining calculator out yet?

I see you on IRC, use !calc command there.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Can anyone explain the 66,6 SPR block reward?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/block.dws?2200.htm

first post says it started at 6.66

Just read what it says there in the first post:

Initial reward was 66.66 coins per block and spacing between blocks was 10 minutes, this was changed after hardfork at block 2200.

The hard fork went into full effect at block 2202.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/block.dws?2202.htm

You sure must have seen that, right?
I will change the text so that it says 2202 instead of 2200 so that it wont confuse the nitpickers.  Wink

honestly, I completely missed that part. I only checked a few early blocks, my bad.

Is there a mining calculator out yet?
Activity: 14

Just read what it says there in the first post:

Initial reward was 66.66 coins per block and spacing between blocks was 10 minutes, this was changed after hardfork at block 2200.

The hard fork went into full effect at block 2202.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/block.dws?2202.htm

You sure must have seen that, right?
I will change the text so that it says 2202 instead of 2200 so that it wont confuse the nitpickers.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1554

50% hashrate drop but "True Decentralization (No Pools)"

how?

There was a coin that was at 16 sats and jumped to 150 sats and it was very easy to mine. Very easy and quick money.

Not saying everyone went there but it's hash rate sure did jump.

half of the miners jumped ship that quick and are all back now? lol get real

Power Outage lol  Wink
Activity: 51
http://i.imgur.com/Y503E1R.png

how?

There was a coin that was at 16 sats and jumped to 150 sats and it was very easy to mine. Very easy and quick money.

half of the miners jumped ship that quick and are all back now? lol get real

Activity: 910
We need more than 1440 testnet masternodes so we can test the kicking system.  Please come help setup masternodes!

I'll give a try . pls pm the link of GUI masternode for download if there is such. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1386

how?

legendary
Activity: 1554

how?

They are most likely mining something newer with their GPU Farms for a while, they might have left a fraction of it still mining SPR by the looks of it on the graph.

Take in mind SpreadX11 still uses your GPU just like normal X11 does but differently, like how all the other unique algorithms do.
Pages:
Jump to: