Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia - page 2. (Read 75029 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
BURN 15.5Trillions of supply ffs!!!Or this coin will never revive!
Activity: 564
Merit: 516
Hi all,

Found out about Auxilium. After reading here and not finding my answers. A brandnew coin with cold storage interest and low supply. Think it is unique, never seen such a coin before.
Swapped my SPRTS on swap.auxilium.global.
Very fast and simple.

Sprouts is and will stay hyperinflated for a while... 😔

nice advertisement for a scam coin
Activity: 36
Hi all,

Found out about Auxilium. After reading here and not finding my answers. A brandnew coin with cold storage interest and low supply. Think it is unique, never seen such a coin before.
Swapped my SPRTS on swap.auxilium.global.
Very fast and simple.

Sprouts is and will stay hyperinflated for a while... 😔
Activity: 166
I very much like the coin swap idea. I have many billions of sprouts and would be happy to trade some in for the new sprouts, assuming this is actually legitimate. Let us know new specs of new sprouts coin asap and I may stake BOTH coins at once  Grin
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
my advice staying away from them sprout, xp, buzzcoin  e.t.c
Activity: 13
Honestly, though Im a new guy here, Ico is no long age trust me guys. They not longer than Bitcoin.
Activity: 10
I got 99.999.999 coins, I have add the last nodes on the wallet its working fine but, does not stake anything It have been 3 days now. its normal?

thank you
You need atleast a billion to stake this coin on your own with regular staking-paymenats.

There is what I know of 1 staking pool where you can stake sprts at: btcpop. They have 116 billions sprts in their shared pool and all staked amounts to the shared pool is equally shared (seen to how many coins yourself has got). Roughly calculated your 100 million sprts would give a daily payout at around 275.000 on a bad day and 550.000 on a good day. The amounts will of course increase as your balances increase!
Activity: 464
Merit: 13
I got 99.999.999 coins, I have add the last nodes on the wallet its working fine but, does not stake anything It have been 3 days now. its normal?

thank you
Activity: 25
obrigado amigo algum grupo no zap ,pra entrar ficar bem informado
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
Keep smiling if you're loosing!
You'll need a bit more than 50 M...  Wink
Activity: 25
a minha nao gera stake alguem sabe por que tenho 50 milhoes e nao caiu nada tem alguma configuraçao
Activity: 24
Does anyone know how to fix a runtime error.

Is your wallet.dat file corrupt?
Does anyone know how to fix a runtime error.
waiting a bit helped me Smiley this thing takes quite a bit of confirmations i believe.
Activity: 13
I would like to know the Exact numbers for Sproutscoin MAX TOTAL coin Supply what is going to be released att whole.
Activity: 12
From what i can tell, no, we will get the old sprouts with a much lower APR. THey might do a new one though. That's why I'm active on their new thread now to make sure they don't cuck us.

Hello sprouts community! I’m new to sprouts and have read all the comments on this project and I am worried about the coin swap I would love to hear from you guys if you have any info about when the swap is going to take place, my main concern is that I can’t get a sprouts wallet working and if I have my coins on coinexchage wallet will those sprouts be automatically swapped for sprouts+ or will my coins be safe? Thanks so much guys!
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
Keep smiling if you're loosing!
So, if a hard fork occurs, people will keep the old SPROUTS and the new coin?
Hi Arent,

first MAKE MULTIPLE BACKUPS AND PUT THEM IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS.
this will allow you to experiment and still have your original wallet data.

Do you have any programming exp? That will really help.

you need to load Python on a pc and there will be a few other Python addons. I'm short on time but will try to get you some instructions on Monday. Like I said in a previous post, getting Pythong and Pywallet set up is the hardest thing to do. after that you just use the pywallet UI to strip out all the transactions so the wallet will open. once the wallet is open you use the command window to pull the private key. then you start a new wallet and again using the command window copy the old privkey into the new wallet and your coins will show up.

More info to follow.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
7 trillions coins! It is more what 7 000 000 000 000 circulating supply! Dev, you are crazy) why so many, what intention is pursued?
Activity: 78
[Again]

#1 of this topic includes too much old information, but it was posted by former team and we cannot edit or delete.
so we made a new ANN topic of SPRTS.
Please check the new topic from now on: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sproutssprts-revival-cryptocurrency-with-hardfork-powpos-3451062

Thank you.

Sprouts Official Development Team
Pages:
Jump to: