Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia - page 6. (Read 75029 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
As I saw this project from another thread, I had a strong interest in it, a very interesting and special project.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
hallo i have some question for yours.
what means the coinsday is that the coins you gonne get??
stake nowe for 10 days and i see the numbers change under coinsday?
i have not muts sprouts i know,its about 11.000.000 coins,...now coinsday say 59889522 today what das this mean.
and howe do you know when you get paid in coins from stake??
mintprobability 84.64 \ 90 days.
 Grin
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
Keep smiling if you're loosing!
What exactly is SPROUTS and what it the purpose of this out? There isn't any information in this OP neither in the old ANN...

SPROUTS? What is SPROUTS? Ahhhhh... SPROUTS!  Grin
It goes up and it goes down, it goes up and... Buy! I love this coin!
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
What exactly is SPROUTS and what it the purpose of this out? There isn't any information in this OP neither in the old ANN...
Activity: 133
For not Billionaries ... sign up to BTCPOP  and deposit some millions SPRTS to try sprouting!

Send some millions SPRTS  me  too : Sdo3VB7YeezsK8wKej8MzJp4UqAJ4Xnm8J

Good Luck!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1
1.5m is too short. what does mint probability in 90 days say?
even 100m takes 15 - 30 days or more. u gotta buy more.
Activity: 90
How many coins do you have? And is the wallet always online? Grin
1.5 million. Wallet is encrypted, unlocked and online 24/7
Activity: 250
Keep smiling if you're loosing!
How many coins do you have? And is the wallet always online? Grin
Staking 57 days. No reward  Huh Huh Huh Sad Sad Angry Angry
Activity: 287
Merit: 159
PoS - 10% for 5 days, + 2% for each additional day

Not work PoS? Because my PoS does not bring coins
The coin was interested in PoS
Your comment?
If the PoS is no more, say so, there is no time to waste.
https://d.radikal.ru/d17/1803/a9/2484297e6ba6.png
here you can not answer?with English is bad
PoS for sprouts is working just fine, its just that you probably have a small number of coins (less than 1 billion ?) and it is getting tougher to mint new ones.

Take a look here:  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/#@diff
Press on "Last 100k blocks" and you'll see that the difficulty has been going up.

Activity: 78
If there is a problem with your current wallet, or if you have any questions,
please come to discord. There are detailed people.

https://discord.gg/VMQD6b9
Activity: 20

it's been two days in the wallet save but the reward is not there why yes
Activity: 96
【developer updates March 12, 2018】

1, we will carry out the Sprouts hard fork

It is confirmed that we will carry out the Sprouts hard fork to correct too high PoS rate.
However, there are various opinions on PoS and PoW rate and it is under discussion. Also, the timing is undecided.
We would like to take a questionnaire about the timing. We will announce you again later.

2, Swap possibility to the new currency.

Currently, total issue of Sprouts is more than 3.8 trillion, so we will carry out hard fork to prevent further inflation.
However, as a result of various trials, it has become clear that the project progression is very difficult from the state of 3.8 trillion already issued. (Details are explained from the Dev team separately)
For this reason, we are considering hard fork and swap to new currencies in parallel.
In the case of swap to the new currency, there is a possibility that it may become a swap with a limit due to the current amount of issuance.
Swapped Sprouts are burned.

※The new currency is not about Auxilium. Please be careful.

3, We plan to make an exchange (timing is undecided)

As we have announced before, Sprouts intends to aim at the base currency of small price currency (bean sprouts coin, bean sprouts token). It is a position like DOGE for sleeping giant.
Currently we are discussing whether we aim the position for currency after HF or new currency. As for the result, we will announce it separately including the progress situation.

This is all that is decided by discussion with members including active members. If you have any questions, please ask the operating member. We will reply as much as possible to the public.

Thanks

SPROUTS development

Great to see forward momentum again, well done...

When you talk of a 'limit' when swapping to the new currency, what sort of limit will you place on the swap?

Will it be based on a ratio derived from the total supply?

Looking forward to a bright future for Sprouts and whatever the new currency is called.
Obrigado por atualização !!! Caso seja feito o SWAP , ele será na Coinexchange ?
【developer updates March 12, 2018】

1, we will carry out the Sprouts hard fork

It is confirmed that we will carry out the Sprouts hard fork to correct too high PoS rate.
However, there are various opinions on PoS and PoW rate and it is under discussion. Also, the timing is undecided.
We would like to take a questionnaire about the timing. We will announce you again later.

2, Swap possibility to the new currency.

Currently, total issue of Sprouts is more than 3.8 trillion, so we will carry out hard fork to prevent further inflation.
However, as a result of various trials, it has become clear that the project progression is very difficult from the state of 3.8 trillion already issued. (Details are explained from the Dev team separately)
For this reason, we are considering hard fork and swap to new currencies in parallel.
In the case of swap to the new currency, there is a possibility that it may become a swap with a limit due to the current amount of issuance.
Swapped Sprouts are burned.

※The new currency is not about Auxilium. Please be careful.

3, We plan to make an exchange (timing is undecided)

As we have announced before, Sprouts intends to aim at the base currency of small price currency (bean sprouts coin, bean sprouts token). It is a position like DOGE for sleeping giant.
Currently we are discussing whether we aim the position for currency after HF or new currency. As for the result, we will announce it separately including the progress situation.

This is all that is decided by discussion with members including active members. If you have any questions, please ask the operating member. We will reply as much as possible to the public.

Thanks

SPROUTS development
I have a suggestion to the new team,

Let’s make this coin SPRTS (Sport) coin
Let’s make it related to sports

You can buy sports events tickets, soccer, football, basketball etc.....any stadiums related sports gifts and food and drink etc.....

When I first saw this coin, the name SPRTS, I thought it had something to do with sports events.

Is there is a coin dedicated 100% to sports? If not, let’s make this one for that purpose?

Anyone else think same way?

We think that the idea is very good. However, it is too wide for sports, so I'm thinking about how to support from e - sports players.

Please join the discussion of discord.

I don't think it is too wide. It doesn't need to cover all the sports straight away. Go one by one

You can buy sports events tickets, soccer, football, basketball etc.....any stadiums related sports gifts and food and drink etc.....

When I first saw this coin, the name SPRTS, I thought it had something to do with sports events.

Is there is a coin dedicated 100% to sports? If not, let’s make this one for that purpose?

We think that the idea is very good. However, it is too wide for sports, so I'm thinking about how to support from e - sports players.

Please join the discussion of discord.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124

This is a super great idea you come up with. I think the team should really considers this idea, maybe Swap it to SportCoin and that will be great.
Parece bom,  nova equipe em 2018 !  Sprouts é um grande projeto !!!
Activity: 2

[/quote]

datocoin.biz is a currency that has a sports betting house, you can buy it on yobit.net, and lost some because of Real Madrid. Cry Cry Cry

Thanks,
Most importantly the new team will support the idea or give a useful use for the coin so it will take off

Pages:
Jump to: