Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia - page 53. (Read 75052 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
WoW! Today Sprouts rocks. It makes highest trade volume +$15,000 USD. It's really cool.  Cool
are you involved w/ sprouts in any way other than a coinholder?

No my dear, I'm just coin holder and trader of Sprouts.

you said you have 1.5bn sprouts and still investing. why? whats your reason for believing in this coin?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
how can I buy Sprouts by Ripple ?  Grin
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Can anyone share with me how long it takes after depositing coins into the desktop wallet for the coins to mature? Its been over 1 day and still says coins are too young.

5 days

Mine is more than 20days. Still no POS coin. Any idea?
Activity: 287
Merit: 159
WoW! Today Sprouts rocks. It makes highest trade volume +$15,000 USD. It's really cool.  Cool

You both, kk777 and HHWlife are welcome to join the current slack for sprouts to help out or simply observe what some are already doing.  Ask Gonnabetya for an invite:

This coin will regenerate~keep patient  Grin

It sure is. A team to blow a second life in Sprouts is being formed, like you know nur1labs. Sprouts will flourish.

Others interested in lending an hand and being part of this revolution of Sprouts? Do you want to be on the inside as a developer, designer, or do you have other skills that can contribute? PM me so I can get you in the core Slack.

Activity: 420
The presentation of this coin is quite simple, but the sincerity in some things, the nexts steps are happening? Was there a rewards campaign? What's the current difficulty of SPRTS mining? What's the supply?

Dear friend you will find useful information here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sprouts

I think staking and trading of Sprouts is more profitable than mining.

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
The presentation of this coin is quite simple, but the sincerity in some things, the nexts steps are happening? Was there a rewards campaign? What's the current difficulty of SPRTS mining? What's the supply?
why dont we give away sprouts to sprouts farmers market for marketing and advertising purposes. we can make some type of promotional deal with sprouts farmers market for mutual benefit. does anyone know if we have any active dev and marketing person? whats the total supply? this coin has a great name and with a little help bright future. someone should start discord.
btw, what happened to the website?
It is interesting to see that its trading volume has been busy since about the middle of June.

Ya, it made a high trade volume of $7,590 USD on 19th June, 2017.
WoW! its looking better. Sprouts is moving forward. Cool
Its trade volume is increasing. Today, its trade volume is +3,500 USD

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sprouts/

It is interesting to see that its trading volume has been busy since about the middle of June.
WoW! its looking better. Sprouts is moving forward. Cool
Its trade volume is increasing. Today, its trade volume is +3,500 USD

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sprouts/

Дa! Paзoбpaлcя!  

Блaгoдapю вcex!

Oтличнaя мoнeтa для cтapтa!  

You are welcome Smiley
Activity: 6
Дa! Paзoбpaлcя!  

Блaгoдapю вcex!

Oтличнaя мoнeтa для cтapтa!  
out of curious i wonder why there are still some guys interesting in this coin?the inflation of this coin is far more crazy then the currency of third world countries
True, the inflation rate for sprouts is crazy, but its something that is relatively easy to fix.
Зaгpyзилocь! Пpoблeмa былa в фaйлe "sprouts.conf.txt" ).

Блaгoдapю зa пoмoщь!
Great!  Enjoy the sprouts. Smiley

(in case you didn't already fix it, the config file should be named "sprouts.conf", and not "sprouts.conf.txt")

Блaгoдapю зa пoмoщь!

My dear, first write these line in "sprouts.conf.txt"
addnode=5.9.48.68
addnode=92.222.238.47
addnode=174.69.128.87
addnode=83.226.180.167
addnode=176.121.240.152
addnode=75.131.122.15
addnode=5.20.224.107
addnode=73.204.47.125
addnode=85.24.142.152
addnode=158.69.27.82
addnode=188.190.21.97
addnode=144.76.71.141
addnode=136.243.60.19

Then rename the file from "sprouts.conf.txt" to "sprouts.conf"
Heт coeдинeний c ceтью. (мaкc  1 нa 10 ceк). Пoдcкaжитe вpeмя зaгpyзки блoкoв?
Well, all I can say is that I've tried many wallets and sprouts' wallet was one, at least for me, that worked flawlessly (after the fixes I mention) connected rather easily, and synched up quickly.

If you are still having connection issues it could be that something is blocking your connection to the peers, which could mean a firewall issue or your internet service provider (ISP) is blocking ports.  Try turning off whatever firewall you have on the PC, then try turning off any firewall your router might have, then lastly try a different ISP.  After turning off each firewall try to see if the wallet connects.  If at some point it starts to connect then you'll know which firewall was blocking you.
Activity: 6

Блaгoдapю зa пoмoщь!
Pages:
Jump to: