Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia - page 55. (Read 75052 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
It is better to buy paccoin
Did you read my post here? If you had read this post, then you would not say this.

I'm doing the same thing. Around two years ago I invested about $30-$40, then Sprouts was above 100 satoshi. Now, I have +2 billions of Sprouts. You can easily calculate the price of 2 billions Sprouts. While I sold millions of coins from staking.

I sell when I get good price and when the market gets down then I buy some more coins and send it to my wallet for staking. Wink

I earned from staking 3,250,524,640 Sprouts by investing about $30-$40 USD.
The value of these amount according to market price is $2,763 USD (3,250,524,640 x 0.00000002 x 42.50).
While I have sold millions of Sprouts @ 0.00000005 to 0.00000016 BTC.
Now, you can easily imagine my profit.

Do You have also this problem?

mining but not accepted. 50/50 is mining. What is the problem?

Sometimes your wallet mints coins, but that is not accepted by the network. So, you don't get the coins. But don't worry, after few hours or after one day your wallet will mint again with the same block of coins which will be accepted by the network. It happens in rare case.

And remember, Sprouts is very very good (and perfect) in minting from many other POS coins. Your minting can be delayed due to low priority of your blocks, but every block of coins will must mint.

To all who are thinking that Spouts is daed. I bought 2 months ago the rest of the coins on POSWALLET when 1 sprts=0.00000066 POSW. It was ca. 500.000.000 sprts = 16$.
Today my daily stake is about 30.000.000 sprt. This is ca 30$... But im not selling.

I'm doing the same thing. Around two years ago I invested about $30-$40, then Sprouts was above 100 satoshi. Now, I have +2 billions of Sprouts. You can easily calculate the price of 2 billions Sprouts. While I sold millions of coins from staking.

I sell when I get good price and when the market gets down then I buy some more coins and send it to my wallet for staking. Wink
Activity: 73
To all who are thinking that Spouts is daed. I bought 2 months ago the rest of the coins on POSWALLET when 1 sprts=0.00000066 POSW. It was ca. 500.000.000 sprts = 16$.
Today my daily stake is about 30.000.000 sprt. This is ca 30$... But im not selling.
Activity: 73
Do You have also this problem?

mining but not accepted. 50/50 is mining. What is the problem?
I've already been staking for 11 days and not yet minting?

Does anybody here knows when my sprouts will probably earn new sprouts?

Or how many days for them coins to reach maximum probability to earn new sprouts?

What is your block size?
If it is +300 millions of Sprouts, then it will take 13-16 days.
And if it is +400 millions, then it will take 10-12 days.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I've already been staking for 11 days and not yet minting?

Does anybody here knows when my sprouts will probably earn new sprouts?

Or how many days for them coins to reach maximum probability to earn new sprouts?
Activity: 438
Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency
This coin will regenerate~keep patient  Grin

It sure is. A team to blow a second life in Sprouts is being formed, like you know nur1labs. Sprouts will flourish.

Others interested in lending an hand and being part of this revolution of Sprouts? Do you want to be on the inside as a developer, designer, or do you have other skills that can contribute? PM me so I can get you in the core Slack.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
This coin will regenerate~keep patient  Grin
Activity: 555
is it a good time to buy sprouts or is this coin dead?
there is a huge selling wall of 200 btc at the price of 1 satoshi.........
its a dead coin, keep a distance from it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
is it a good time to buy sprouts or is this coin dead?
there is a huge selling wall of 200 btc at the price of 1 satoshi.........
Activity: 287
Merit: 159
hello, my wallet last mint time was on 30 may and it's fully synced with almost 2 billion sprts... what's the deal?
There is a limit in the minting that won't allow minting to happen if your chunk is 2 billion or more sprouts... so yeah, you have been wasting time.

The solution is to move those coins to separate addresses, in maybe 500 million, or 1 billion chunks, that's up to you.  So long as 2 billion or more is not sitting on one address.
Activity: 287
Merit: 159
Hi all,

New to Sprouts and agree that if we can't find the original dev(s), we should resurrect this hidden gem (and all buy more of it Smiley

I will set up a dedicated node this coming weekend and help out in any way I can, also happy to host site, bootstrap, etc. I have access to as many hosted compute instances as needed to help the cause.

If we can't find the original dev(s) should we register a new domain name, etc?

As others have mentioned, do we limit supply, etc?

Waiting to lend a hand.
Excellent! 

I think I'll reply with Gonnabetya's post that already explains what and where we are, that is, join us in slack:

1) The official Dev would do good to contact the people who are busy in SLACK (https://join.slack.com/sproutscoin/shared_invite/MjA1NTYyNTg4OTM0LTE0OTg2NDA3NjMtOWZkMzU4ODA1MQ), so they can help each other out. Please direct them to us in the slack! Thank you!
2) A SPRTSv2 would mean that the SPRTS coins will improve in value I should think, because a ceiling would be reached of approx. 250 billion coins.
We are on the way on the "Slack app". More and more people are joining and planning to blow life in Sprouts again. Good things!  Grin
Just wanted to place an update.
Webdesigners, programmers, marketeers, etc. join Slack if you want to contribute in making Sprouts huge!
Activity: 329
hello, my wallet last mint time was on 30 may and it's fully synced with almost 2 billion sprts... what's the deal?
Founder Nur1Labs
We still build it. Patient all idea become one~
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Hi all,

New to Sprouts and agree that if we can't find the original dev(s), we should resurrect this hidden gem (and all buy more of it Smiley

I will set up a dedicated node this coming weekend and help out in any way I can, also happy to host site, bootstrap, etc. I have access to as many hosted compute instances as needed to help the cause.

If we can't find the original dev(s) should we register a new domain name, etc?

As others have mentioned, do we limit supply, etc?

Waiting to lend a hand.
unless we make something like a halving, or pos reduction / supply reduction and etc...
so what's about sprouts ? it's a big sell wall at 1 sat, as i early said... this coin is going back to her grave.
Activity: 491
Sprouts going up at Coinmarketcap now.

$0.000021 (481.02%)
8.216e-09 BTC (469.97%)
Activity: 438
Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency
We are on the way on the "Slack app". More and more people are joining and planning to blow life in Sprouts again. Good things!  Grin

Just wanted to place an update.

Webdesigners, programmers, marketeers, etc. join Slack if you want to contribute in making Sprouts huge!
Founder Nur1Labs
where are the devs and is this coin officially dead or still got something in it.Please let me know if devs are working now a days or not.

still confused operate or rebuild new~
Pages:
Jump to: