Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, Made for you! STILL ALIVE - page 3. (Read 86643 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I'll be watching this thread for more info . Wink
Activity: 11
same question as before but a bit further down the line. Will transfers between Yobit and Cryptopia still be confirmed?

yes, but unfortunately same answer as before, there is no draw on the network, so will be a long time confirming.

if I sent the coins 24.01 .. then when can I get them? a week or a month or a year?
Activity: 24
I am working on update to fix the wallet..
Activity: 42
i will be watching this coin  soon.looks niced
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
same question as before but a bit further down the line. Will transfers between Yobit and Cryptopia still be confirmed?

yes, but unfortunately same answer as before, there is no draw on the network, so will be a long time confirming.
Activity: 1
copper member
can we transfer coins to cryptopia or do we have to wait for the blockchain to move again?

coins can be moved but will take a long time to "clear" as chain is moving very slowly. around 1 block an hour and it takes 50 confirms to clear.
Activity: 11
can we transfer coins to cryptopia or do we have to wait for the blockchain to move again?
copper member
http://www.squallchain.info

a blockchain explorer added, also added this info on www.squallcoin.com
copper member
my wallet seemed to get stuck about 10 days ago. I let it sit for 5 or so days, just opened again. 2 connection found right away but it's still saying 10 days behind

yeah the problem is there are no transaction on the network :-/ the chain wont move unless there is spending, I will be remedying this shortly, its all go next year, I am going to plough 1000's of dollars in getting this moving in the right direction.

Is this a mineable coin? If so where is the mining pool

sorry, this coin is now in pos, meaning you have to have some coins sitting in a wallet (and stake them, meaning to unlock the wallet) to get a "interest" payment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
my wallet seemed to get stuck about 10 days ago. I let it sit for 5 or so days, just opened again. 2 connection found right away but it's still saying 10 days behind

yeah the problem is there are no transaction on the network :-/ the chain wont move unless there is spending, I will be remedying this shortly, its all go next year, I am going to plough 1000's of dollars in getting this moving in the right direction.

Is this a mineable coin? If so where is the mining pool
copper member

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
copper member
project update, network is still strong.

the twitter handle of @OfficialSQLrep has been retired for now, please use @SquallCoin for announcements

of which the physical coins will be out VERY SOON, I will announce wherever I can so just keep an eye out.
copper member
I believe in this project!! Are there any signed contracts or negotiations with big companies?

thank you for your support, I have yet to convince any large companies to see my vision, I don't consider this my coin, I consider this everyone's coin, if you have any leads or ideas for me, I will be very happy to hear them.
Activity: 35
I believe in this project!! Are there any signed contracts or negotiations with big companies?
copper member
right I think were good again, got some staking nodes up and coins are maturing about every hour or so, so now its more backend setup along with batch 2 release.

I would really appreciate some ideas of how to get this coin known again? I am doing all the normal things like listing everywhere, maybe a promotion of some sort?
legendary
Kaspa
all synced up, and already staked... I'll break my wallet up into some smaller deposits to help

edit: slowly but surely my staked coins are confirming, after being down for as long as it was it might take some time to pick up it's momentum again. As I said once my staked coins are confirmed I will break them into smaller deposits to help the chain along better

legendary
Kaspa
yes it appears no one is staking anymore  Shocked

I dont really want to drop the coin so I will keep going for a bit.

should I try to resync the block chain again, I've been leaving the wallet running here and there, I'll be more consistent once I get it caught up.

I'm really not on the forums as often as I should be, sorry about that
copper member
is there going to be a masternode option for this?

yes, I don't know how to write it in, so I have contacted wallet devs to help me :-)

also, to everyone, the batch two coins are pretty much done, but I wont let them out whilst sql is in shambles right now, I am working on it and want to steer the car back on the track :-)
Pages:
Jump to: