Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, Made for you! STILL ALIVE - page 6. (Read 86643 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
As we await the release of new batch undergoing production currently, we are also announcing that you can own and trade in Squall @ https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC thank you for the support so far. SQAULL COIN is still very much active on yobit. Do well to help give it a boost. Just follow the link and it goes directly there.
https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC
INFORMATION -

the second batch of squall coins so far I have decided on the following, all are to be copper plated again, with a denomination of 1SQL each, there will be 100 copper, 75 in silver and 50 in gold, we are in the design stage right now so it will be a few months till first release, I will update more as I get info.

also, we will be listed on cryptobe block explorer for another year, thanks for them for a smooth service.

As we await the release of new batch undergoing production currently, we are also announcing that you can own and trade in Squall @ https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC thank you for the support so far and Happy New Month every one...

copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
INFORMATION -

the second batch of squall coins so far I have decided on the following, all are to be copper plated again, with a denomination of 1SQL each, there will be 100 copper, 75 in silver and 50 in gold, we are in the design stage right now so it will be a few months till first release, I will update more as I get info.

also, we will be listed on cryptobe block explorer for another year, thanks for them for a smooth service.
We want to appreciate everyone who partook in the first batch of physical squall coin bidding right from the copper to the silver and finally to the gold coins. For those who couldnt get, not to worry you can get @ https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC where you can trade. While those who have the physical coin, you can redeem it at www.squallcoin.com thereafter you can trade with it. Dont forget to follow @ officialsqlrep on twitter and we will be right to follow you back...

Good day everyone and our squall supporters, you can still get squall on Yobit at https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC as we work on other exchange sites for us to get listed... Thank you for you support so far... Squall is here to stay...
We want to appreciate everyone who partook in the first batch of physical squall coin bidding right from the copper to the silver and finally to the gold coins. For those who couldnt get, not to worry you can get @ https://yobit.net/en/trade/SQL/BTC where you can trade. While those who have the physical coin, you can redeem it at www.squallcoin.com thereafter you can trade with it. Dont forget to follow @ officialsqlrep on twitter and we will be right to follow you back...
hiya all,

I have seen a bigger interest in this coin recently, I want to thank everyone who is getting involved, A second batch of squall coins is now in production (design stage) I will update as and when coins are ready.

I am setting up more structure, I am making another website with node back-end and dice/explorer/richlist/faucet etc... front end to help this project.

I welcome any structural help for the coin, we are nearly in third year and I am still here! no scam coin, no shoddy alts, no ipo/ico funded by me, I have no ones money! and people are noticing this now  Roll Eyes

alt coins have a place, I am not calling all alts a scam, there are plenty of good ones with good developers, and plenty of pump and dump coins made for quick bucks, there is a use for most of these, but at the end of the day squall coin will be reliable and existing  Cool

I thank you all again, and my pr olubams, as long as one person likes my project, I will continue to develop this coin.

onwards and upwards.

Thank you @ squall for checking by... Against all odds, Squall is still standing and even in the face of several alts that have come and gone and with the initial hype that we saw in their early days, they could not keep it up, but for us we are still standing and we are not resting and hopefully we can support it to the point we all wanted. I cannot but express joy on the current auction that will end soon @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-6-gold-squall-coins-ending-mon20th-feb-at-8pm-2000hr-uk-time-1788838 you also can be part of it by checking it out...
copper member
hiya all,

I have seen a bigger interest in this coin recently, I want to thank everyone who is getting involved, A second batch of squall coins is now in production (design stage) I will update as and when coins are ready.

I am setting up more structure, I am making another website with node back-end and dice/explorer/richlist/faucet etc... front end to help this project.

I welcome any structural help for the coin, we are nearly in third year and I am still here! no scam coin, no shoddy alts, no ipo/ico funded by me, I have no ones money! and people are noticing this now  Roll Eyes

alt coins have a place, I am not calling all alts a scam, there are plenty of good ones with good developers, and plenty of pump and dump coins made for quick bucks, there is a use for most of these, but at the end of the day squall coin will be reliable and existing  Cool

I thank you all again, and my pr olubams, as long as one person likes my project, I will continue to develop this coin.

onwards and upwards.
We are still not resting on our oars on the promise made to keep this project going... Lend a hand by visiting www.squallcoin.com to give us suggestions on how we can structure the site to suit you better... Also, the gold auction is out with lots of interesting bidding going out there you can check it out by visiting
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1788838.20

We want to appreciate everyone who participated in the last auction at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-physical-squall-coins-silver-batch-here-end-mon6th-feb-2000-uk-time-1769273 it was so much fun. Congrats to the winners and to those who couldn't win now. An opportunity will still show up again. Thank you for the support so far, two years and running we couldn't do it without you. Don't forget we are live on YOBIT and you can visit www.squallcoin.com for more details...
Its been a great week and Happy New Month to everyone in the house showing support here and on twitter. We are still committed to this project as we have not failed on that. Squall coin has come to stay and thats how its going to be. Thank you for the support so far and also as a way for information update that the silver plated squall coin auction is up as you can take time to check it out @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-physical-squall-coins-silver-batch-here-end-mon6th-feb-2000-uk-time-1769273 Thank you once again...

commitment and devotion is necessary for any work.. to perform it in better  way.

Thank you for dropping by and the commitment is what we have and not dropping anytime soon which is why the coin has been there since over 2 years ago. A quick look at www.squallcoin.com will give a glimpse on how far we have gone. So many things have been done and more is still to be done. Thank you once again... The auction is still live and will close on the 6th of February..,
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Its been a great week and Happy New Month to everyone in the house showing support here and on twitter. We are still committed to this project as we have not failed on that. Squall coin has come to stay and thats how its going to be. Thank you for the support so far and also as a way for information update that the silver plated squall coin auction is up as you can take time to check it out @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-physical-squall-coins-silver-batch-here-end-mon6th-feb-2000-uk-time-1769273 Thank you once again...

commitment and devotion is necessary for any work.. to perform it in better  way.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I like the idea  , no IPO is nice  , also is really nice see that you are using your main account here , I'll be watching this thread for more info .

Thanks for the support  Grin

The question to ask is:

ASICS or no ASICS, at least in the foreseeable future.

I tend to lean toward no ASICS as I still GPU mine. With the way cryptonight algo re: Monero is taking off, maybe that may be the algo to consider. Must improve on it somehow though as some big players are involved in that coin.

Will be keeping an eye on this one.

Thats where we are now, This is exactly the feedback I need.

Problem is, Only on release we can say if it will work on asic or not, If it becomes popular, People will find away to adapt, I hear you fully, As an ASIC on a new coin will kill it, there will be one person hording up, Nothing we can do really, Just hope it goes around evenly.

I will look closer at the monero alg and see if it's something I can use.

It may be possible to eliminate the problem with ASICS at once.
Long time ALL... A little break is needed to go back to the drawing table and look into our deficiencies and work on it. For those that have given us recommendations and suggestions, we appreciate you and hold it in high esteem. Thank you... More changes to be witnessed in the coming days... We are still here and Squall is still very much available... Dont forget, www.squallcoin.com is the home for squall and also you can follow @officialsqlrep on twitter...
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Anything we should be expecting coming soon, maybe some new signatures.  Cool
Ok I have some advice. I went over the op first thing I noticed is when I clicked on the link
Read this to find out about squall coin's back story
it took me to another forum and the page did not exist. Whatever was supposed to be there should be here in this op for people to read. I also just tried to take the signature and it did not work for me, it cut off 90% of the signature. Can you look into getting a signature I can wear. I think with small changes like that more people will be able to know what this is about and be able to support it.

Thanks for the advice as Squall has said I am a go between but, I will definitely communicate to Squall to look into the issue you raised and I am sure solution will be provided and also thanks for the offer to help we appreciate.

The signature that was cut off could be likely due to the fact that it might be meant for another rank member of the forum but at the same time we will look into it. Thank you for your concern once again...

Cool man. Feel free to pm me once its all sorted out and then I can help to spread the word to others.
Ok I have some advice. I went over the op first thing I noticed is when I clicked on the link
it took me to another forum and the page did not exist. Whatever was supposed to be there should be here in this op for people to read. I also just tried to take the signature and it did not work for me, it cut off 90% of the signature. Can you look into getting a signature I can wear. I think with small changes like that more people will be able to know what this is about and be able to support it.

Thanks for the advice as Squall has said I am a go between but, I will definitely communicate to Squall to look into the issue you raised and I am sure solution will be provided and also thanks for the offer to help we appreciate.

The signature that was cut off could be likely due to the fact that it might be meant for another rank member of the forum but at the same time we will look into it. Thank you for your concern once again...
copper member

Caps totally destroyed the soundness of the above statement. U're more likely to get dead cats shipped to ur location than receiving a real gold.

these coins are copper/silver/gold plated, NOT pure gold, they are a token and symbol of squall coin only, and should be treated as novelty items only.

Is there any nodes to synchronize my wallet ? or is there any download link to get blockchain?

yes plenty, Have you set up your squallcoin.conf file? there are instructions on the website, let me know if you are having more difficulty.

Man. Can you please stop with the caps and lets focus on the coin and some advertisements to get more holders. Selling the coins are nice but your time could be better spent elsewhere.

yes agreed, olubams please calm down the caps  Grin

Ok great. How long till we can expect that roadmap?

we can work one out, its your coin, its just made by me  Grin right now I am currently planning a second batch of physical squallcoins, the website is having some backed work done, then I will update all links as some are not useful anymore, my main priority is to get SQL trade-able at a outlet or some sort of shop, as no shop owners have accepted sql yet I may have to make a shop and sell all sorts of bits and pieces to get things rolling.

thanks for all your responses, I am still here but really busy in real life so I am sorry for being vacant, is why I have a rep acting as a go between to help me,

best all, big year planned for us.

ANNOTHER AUCTION IS UP. THE FIRST FOR THE YEAR, AND THE LAST BATCH OF THE COPPER COINS OF SQUALL AVAILABLE BEFORE WE MOVE TO THE SILVER CATEGORY... AN AUCTION WITH UTMOST TRANSPARENCY AND POSITIVE REMARKS FROM OUR PREVIOUS WINNERS OF SUCH BIDS... WE ARE STILL NIT ABANDONING THAT LEGACY OF OURS... JOIN IN AND MAKE YOUR BID @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-last-26-copper-squall-coins-now-ended-1743155

Man. Can you please stop with the caps and lets focus on the coin and some advertisements to get more holders. Selling the coins are nice but your time could be better spent elsewhere.
Pages:
Jump to: