Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squarebit | Bittrex | Roadmap | Electrum | 1,1 million coins - page 13. (Read 73425 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
anyone else having issues sending to their wallet from trex? not in the blockchain or anywhere else to be found wtf?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I have set up some  buy orders, lets see if it get filled

I won't sell nothing below 20k
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I have set up some  buy orders, lets see if it get filled
legendary
Activity: 1288
Check it out, you lot need to come to http://weeklyponzi.com/ its way better than  CD and you can  5 times your investments just keep receiving and placeing them again at weeklyponzi im in profit for over 5 btc now! 100 btc gets you 30 btc in some hours. You can also watch the blockchain of the wallet paying out

JUST DON'T GAMBLE ON THE LAST DAY OF THIS WEEK AS YOU WILL BE LIKELY TO LOSE
Quit spamming this crooked ponzi scheme site and do your scams the old fashioned way where a dev comes out with a "revolutionary" coin and it's going to be BIG and they hype and hype and hype and then when the time is right they dump all their premine on the investors and abandon their coin lol Those were the good old days of Crypto trading Smiley

We've all been there.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Check it out, you lot need to come to http://weeklyponzi.com/ its way better than  CD and you can  5 times your investments just keep receiving and placeing them again at weeklyponzi im in profit for over 5 btc now! 100 btc gets you 30 btc in some hours. You can also watch the blockchain of the wallet paying out

JUST DON'T GAMBLE ON THE LAST DAY OF THIS WEEK AS YOU WILL BE LIKELY TO LOSE
Quit spamming this crooked ponzi scheme site and do your scams the old fashioned way where a dev comes out with a "revolutionary" coin and it's going to be BIG and they hype and hype and hype and then when the time is right they dump all their premine on the investors and abandon their coin lol Those were the good old days of Crypto trading Smiley
Just a quick weekend update:

We are currently working on the message board integration and porting the market source into Electrum.
this is not an essay job i will try to keep you guys up to date via bct or twitter.

Thanks for your support and enjoy the weekend.

I'm assuming the guy who dumped a few hours ago claiming the coin was abandoned is seriously regretting his decision right about now. lol

He will regret it even more next week when this coin is 20k+ again

I just bought some more coins
legendary
Activity: 1050

We are currently working on the message board integration and porting the market source into Electrum.
this is not an essay job i will try to keep you guys up to date via bct or twitter.

I'm assuming the guy who dumped a few hours ago claiming the coin was abandoned is seriously regretting his decision right about now. lol

Activity: 308

thanks for the hard work
cant wait till this coin makes it to $10 ea
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 308
I'm happy with the shake-out. Now we can go up again!

Lets go for ride together Smiley some movement are coming  Grin

Considering the current market cap of $23,000 and what is being developed over the next seven weeks, then yeah we're in for one hell of a ride Smiley

This coin will easily hit a $1+ each, someone investing now has the potential to easily earn 40 times their money.

I think I just got a semi Smiley

wtf hate this kind of speculations hahah makes me greedy and want to buy all in
legendary

Considering the current market cap of $23,000 and what is being developed over the next seven weeks, then yeah we're in for one hell of a ride Smiley

This coin will easily hit a $1+ each, someone investing now has the potential to easily earn 40 times their money.

I think I just got a semi Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

legendary
The dev is not even around anymore. Sold my last remaining coins just now. I make some decent profit out of this coin overall.And goodbye to you all. This will be my last post here, it was fun while it last. Off to the next P&D coin, wonder what's next.

Dev haven't posted in 2 days. It must be a scam?

lol@ your logic

Grin

We better sell all our coins then Smiley

Perhaps he's one of those people who needs constant reassurance?

Some people invest based only on info provided in bct threads. Screw watching the market for indicators.

Research into the devs twitter posts before he went silent shows... he hints to investors, who know that to  DYOR is quintessential to gauging what your investment is worth. This in turn allows you to make an educated decision on whether you should short/long your position or exit entirely. Hell you may even decide it's undervalued, in which case you should evaluate your past decisions to see if you could of at some point shorted your position, panic sellers can make you rich, especially with the lack of trust in alts lately. I personally love riding waves, you can make $10000 off a $1000 investment on the pump and then buy back your position after a few days/hours/minutes for your initial investment off nothing more than a few large systematic dumps by a large holder exiting, which promotes panic amongst investors, in turn causing them to quickly exit in profit.
Without thinking, more and more people react to the steadily decreasing price by selling, to the point where it becomes oversold and eventually bounces back to a higher level as people who shorted start to buy back their position.

https://twitter.com/cryptour/status/552512851559350273
legendary
The dev is not even around anymore. Sold my last remaining coins just now. I make some decent profit out of this coin overall.And goodbye to you all. This will be my last post here, it was fun while it last. Off to the next P&D coin, wonder what's next.

Did you buy your account or are you just naive when it comes to alts?
Sorry to say but I believe you sold your stacks to someone who knows all it takes is a few days of silence to make people impatient and dump their holdings.

If I was the dev, I would not coddle you into holding. I would see who is weak and who is strong. Let the weak hands sell into the strong, in turn minimizing the risk of dumps later on.

Personally I'm happy, you are helping to distribute the coin. The person who bought them off you should in theory have stronger hands than you, enabling us to reach a higher price than if you had held.

Hell, you're dealing with a trading group here. Either grow some balls and ride the waves or go stock up on tampons.

Stock up on tampons, that made me laugh.
legendary

Did you buy your account or are you just naive when it comes to alts?
Sorry to say but I believe you sold your stacks to someone who knows all it takes is a few days of silence to make people impatient and dump their holdings.

If I was the dev, I would not coddle you into holding. I would see who is weak and who is strong. Let the weak hands sell into the strong, in turn minimizing the risk of dumps later on.

Personally I'm happy, you are helping to distribute the coin. The person who bought them off you should in theory have stronger hands than you, enabling us to reach a higher price than if you had held.

Hell, you're dealing with a trading group here. Either grow some balls and ride the waves or go stock up on tampons.
legendary

lol@ your logic

Grin

We better sell all our coins then Smiley

Perhaps he's one of those people who needs constant reassurance?
Activity: 1540

lol@ your logic

Grin
legendary

See you on the next coin, bye Smiley
Activity: 532
Pages:
Jump to: