Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squarebit | Bittrex | Roadmap | Electrum | 1,1 million coins - page 16. (Read 73425 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
do you think it will go back to 3k? should i wait or should i buy now

buy 10% now
buy 10% at next dump
buy another 10% in next dump

so on and so forth.

Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

If It was me I buy what I can now and wait to see if they try to shake some weak hands. (To pick up more.) But hold most of them and use 10% to trade with to pick up a lil more.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Dev I have a serious problem, I transferred my 6296.39527613 coins from bittrex to my wallet and they have not appeared in my wallet?? WTF?Huh

Here's my Bittrex wallet address: LVKDfCHzYv6mJgEWRmvFnZNxdZ4dS5PJNd

Here's the txid: 11ae707b9c3f097c6be603059703373d0947b95c10c17003831c37b93e0a36af

Here's my wallet address: LfwbEoWtAoqe3LB9kgR3ePsuxvUhpTWFWX

I looked on the block explorer and I can't see either of my addresses???

Why have my coins disappeared?

My head is about to go, please help.

EDIT: they turned up after 1.5 hours, that's not normal is it?
Activity: 798

Buys in BTC: 41.

30 BTC Buy wall at @5500.

I think you should buy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Take your profits before the dump.

Before what dump?

Secondly, why do you care to come tell us to dump?

lol
It's the BCT good Samaritans don't you know Smiley They come into threads and tell people to get out of coins because they are scams or to get out of coins because it's going to dump Smiley They are just there to do the good deed of letting the people know what they think is going to happen LOL Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 100

Before what dump?

Secondly, why do you care to come tell us to dump?

lol
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
300k Squarebit giveaway? for reals? I want in on that Wink
hi sure , just send me all your wallet.dat's to participate in the giveaway.  Roll Eyes
Can't I just give you my SBIT address Smiley lol
Activity: 700
300k Squarebit giveaway? for reals? I want in on that Wink
hi sure , just send me all your wallet.dat's to participate in the giveaway.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 644
legendary
Activity: 1288
So what happened to all the "experts" that where saying they saw the dump coming blah blah.
Nobody knows what will happen in crypto world, that is actually the fun part of trading

It seems you're as blind as you are naive...

I see now why you are butthurt, you had sold already at 2 January when SBIT was still around 5K.
You missed 2 major pumps and now off course you want this coin to fail as you are butthurt for selling so cheap.
LOL, talk about being blind and naive.

It's been fun guys.  Please, continue..

Everything people state on the internet is pure FACT.  Another "Hero" douchebag who thinks he knows everything...

Please leave this topic we dont want you here with ur stupid nonsense

Wow, good for you.  You've proven you're under the age of 15, congratulations!  Now, go back to school and learn proper grammar.  

Weren't you talking smack like some moron when we bottomed out at 4k?
You were screaming it was all over, if I remember correctly.

we seen within minutes a major reversal after you claimed buy support was non existent.. When in fact it was  increasing.

You want to impress people with your supreme knowledge of the universe?

Try me out for size big guy.

I take pleasure in destroying simpletons and their over inflated egos.

Another moron.  That buy support has been disappearing and reappearing over and over.  

Still nothing but a shitty dump coin with about 4 followers jerking each other off.

P.S. - That "buy support" is nothing but a bunch of bullshit.

You have proven you are at best a novice that needs to get control of his emotions.

You haven't got a clue what you're doing if you base your opinion solely on buy support.

I am laughing at the fact you got manipulated into dumping and have yet to realize you've been played.

. You could of made 3x your money had you simply focused on buying more sbit during the panic.. But instead you were in here feeding your ego.

You were stupid enough to believe there was a reason to panic, simply because you wanted to believe it as it would justify your previous decision.

The two of you are like:

legendary
Activity: 1050
So what happened to all the "experts" that where saying they saw the dump coming blah blah.
Nobody knows what will happen in crypto world, that is actually the fun part of trading

It seems you're as blind as you are naive...

I see now why you are butthurt, you had sold already at 2 January when SBIT was still around 5K.
You missed 2 major pumps and now off course you want this coin to fail as you are butthurt for selling so cheap.
LOL, talk about being blind and naive.

It's been fun guys.  Please, continue..

Everything people state on the internet is pure FACT.  Another "Hero" douchebag who thinks he knows everything...

Please leave this topic we dont want you here with ur stupid nonsense

Wow, good for you.  You've proven you're under the age of 15, congratulations!  Now, go back to school and learn proper grammar.  

Weren't you talking smack like some moron when we bottomed out at 4k?
You were screaming it was all over, if I remember correctly.

we seen within minutes a major reversal after you claimed buy support was non existent.. When in fact it was  increasing.

You want to impress people with your supreme knowledge of the universe?

Try me out for size big guy.

I take pleasure in destroying simpletons and their over inflated egos.

Another moron.  That buy support has been disappearing and reappearing over and over.  

Still nothing but a shitty dump coin with about 4 followers jerking each other off.

P.S. - That "buy support" is nothing but a bunch of bullshit.

You have proven you are at best a novice that needs to get control of his emotions.

You haven't got a clue what you're doing if you base your opinion solely on buy support.

I am laughing at the fact you got manipulated into dumping and have yet to realize you've been played.

. You could of made 3x your money had you simply focused on buying more sbit during the panic.. But instead you were in here feeding your ego.

You were stupid enough to believe there was any reason to panic, you simply wanted it to be true because it would justify your previous decision.

You are a consumer, not a trader.

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
before taking others forum users words into facts, make sure you look at my last post for updates, just remember our time frame is 7 weeks of development one item each week, we are currently a week ahead.

I'm currently looking to integrate a p2p encrypted message board where users would be able to have the following:

inbox: user received messages
outbox: user sent messages
channels: multi group msg board
identities: user address
subscription: user subscription to other channels

this will be part of the market also.

something to follow up on the p2p message board

Good work! Liking what I see.

-trade2winnn
before taking others forum users words into facts, make sure you look at my last post for updates, just remember our time frame is 7 weeks of development one item each week, we are currently a week ahead.

I'm currently looking to integrate a p2p encrypted message board where users would be able to have the following:

inbox: user received messages
outbox: user sent messages
channels: multi group msg board
identities: user address
subscription: user subscription to other channels

this will be part of the market also.

something to follow up on the p2p message board

i dont understand why ppl dont take notice to your posts , excellent work mate!
Name:  TheDagger
Activity: 140
Position:  Full Member
Date Registered:  May 31, 2014, 12:27:29 PM
Last Active:  October 15, 2014, 11:28:04 AM

Name:  Cryptour
Activity: 112
Position:  Member
Date Registered:  October 12, 2014, 01:04:39 AM
Last Active:  Today at 08:49:20 PM

no FUD but i dont no
strange
Wrong Answer DEV

olmost the same coin

I don't get how Cryptour has a higher activity level than I do? I registered before him and I have the posts to constitute the activity level that he has? lol oh well I'll just keep buying some more of these coins Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: