Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squarebit | Bittrex | Roadmap | Electrum | 1,1 million coins - page 35. (Read 73425 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
just a few hours in till pow ends,

the current total supply is 1,061,375 SBIT at block 9739 with 341 blocks left, that leaves 21,312 sbits to be mined.
but looking at pos working at 53% more likely only 10,153 would be add it to the total supply.

diff at around 200 to 245 pretty high if you ask me for 10k left in coins.

probably it's because of late comers' hash power. they already rented or something and not following.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
just a few hours in till pow ends,

the current total supply is 1,061,375 SBIT at block 9739 with 341 blocks left, that leaves 21,312 sbits to be mined.
but looking at pos working at 53% more likely only 10,153 would be add it to the total supply.

diff at around 200 to 245 pretty high if you ask me for 10k left in coins.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
NoobKidOnTheBlock = BubSlurMinus? oh noez Grin

Hey don't be like that Soze Sad I like you Smiley I am in no way a scammer or a conman or anything except a trader and occasional miner Smiley I just post so much shit because I still get all excited like a little kid when I get a new coin and I wanna tell everyone and make them see what I see but sometimes what I see isn't entirely correct lmao but I don't mislead people or tell lies I always say exactly what is on my mind when it comes to coins and shit Smiley
Hey, hey, hey!

I am just kidding, lol.
It's funny what people say, that's the only reason I posted that, lmao.
I feel you man, don't get me wrong. Smiley

Let him, I like to see some enthusiasm and "happiness" instead of the standard "nay-sayers" and "scam callers" all the time ..

Its refreshing Smiley
Yeah, indeed. You're right.
I just hope he or anyone else doesn't get burned on this forum.
It's all good bro I knew you were joking Smiley I can tell you are quite the joker already from the short time I've seen you on here.  But that's cool people can say what they want about me because like I said I'm a lone wolf that trades alone and that's why I crazy post and get excited in all the coins that I'm invested in or take a liking too lol I'm just a Noob learning the ins and outs of this crazy world we call Cryptos lol
You should join DJThistle's group.
You'd be able to learn a lot. From TA to astro trading.

Ya but what does it cost to join this group? I've had all sorts of offers to join different groups with different people and I've said NO to each and everyone because I wanna learn this skill set on my own and I've been doing nonstop studying and researching since I officially started trading around the end of March

Hmm really?

I'm so long on this board now and NEVER anyone stepped up to me and wanted to join me in any kind of group.. Strange..
Join DJ's group, lol Grin

DJ ?

This one ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM04GulMGD8
haha, no, this one: https://twitter.com/DJThistle01

Watching the vid now Smiley
I honestly think the only reason I was ever approached for any groups is because they knew that I was totally new to the whole crypto scene and wanted to make me think that I would make tons of money by paying them BTC for inside information on what coins they were working with or whatever lol I just didn't like the idea of giving away BTC to a stranger that I don't know trusting their judgement so I decided that if I was gonna trade I was gonna learn it all on my own and figure everything out on my own Wink So far I haven't gone broke so that's a plus lol
Activity: 742
I'm dying.

Hey don't be like that Soze Sad I like you Smiley I am in no way a scammer or a conman or anything except a trader and occasional miner Smiley I just post so much shit because I still get all excited like a little kid when I get a new coin and I wanna tell everyone and make them see what I see but sometimes what I see isn't entirely correct lmao but I don't mislead people or tell lies I always say exactly what is on my mind when it comes to coins and shit Smiley
Hey, hey, hey!

I am just kidding, lol.

Let him, I like to see some enthusiasm and "happiness" instead of the standard "nay-sayers" and "scam callers" all the time ..

Its refreshing Smiley
It's all good bro I knew you were joking Smiley I can tell you are quite the joker already from the short time I've seen you on here.  But that's cool people can say what they want about me because like I said I'm a lone wolf that trades alone and that's why I crazy post and get excited in all the coins that I'm invested in or take a liking too lol I'm just a Noob learning the ins and outs of this crazy world we call Cryptos lol

Ya but what does it cost to join this group? I've had all sorts of offers to join different groups with different people and I've said NO to each and everyone because I wanna learn this skill set on my own and I've been doing nonstop studying and researching since I officially started trading around the end of March

Hmm really?

I'm so long on this board now and NEVER anyone stepped up to me and wanted to join me in any kind of group.. Strange..

DJ ?

This one ?

haha, no, this one: https://twitter.com/DJThistle01

Watching the vid now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Hey, hey, hey!

I am just kidding, lol.

Its refreshing Smiley

Hmm really?

DJ ?

This one ?

I'm dying.

Hey, hey, hey!

I am just kidding, lol.

Its refreshing Smiley

Hmm really?

legendary

Hey, hey, hey!

I am just kidding, lol.

Its refreshing Smiley

Hmm really?

I'm dying.

Hey, hey, hey!

I am just kidding, lol.

Its refreshing Smiley

I'm not sure how much it costs atm. When I first entered it was something like BTC0.25 (lifetime)

It's not a "p&d" group. It's a legit, trading/advising/teaching group with a private forum where only members of group have access to his awesome videos/TA and much more Smiley

Hey, hey, hey!

I am just kidding, lol.

Its refreshing Smiley

I'm dying.

Hey, hey, hey!

I am just kidding, lol.

Its refreshing Smiley

Hey, hey, hey!

I am just kidding, lol.

Its refreshing Smiley
legendary

Its refreshing Smiley
Thanks OC Smiley Appreciate that mate Smiley I always try to be bubbly and happy in all my posts and joke around with the coin communities because it's fun and you meet some kick ass people through here that's for sure.  I also agree that there is more than enough "nay-sayers" and "scam callers" already I don't think that we need anymore lol Cheers Smiley

Cheers !

Its refreshing Smiley
Thanks OC Smiley Appreciate that mate Smiley I always try to be bubbly and happy in all my posts and joke around with the coin communities because it's fun and you meet some kick ass people through here that's for sure.  I also agree that there is more than enough "nay-sayers" and "scam callers" already I don't think that we need anymore lol Cheers Smiley
I'm dying.

Hey, hey, hey!

I am just kidding, lol.

Its refreshing Smiley
legendary

Its refreshing Smiley

I'm dying.

Currently debugging the web wallet,
Nice good work Smiley Great to see that coming along and oh ya by the way to all my haters out there................ BUMP!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Currently debugging the web wallet,

Nope I got out when the getting was good my friend Smiley So I hope this coin don't hit 25k lol or I'll be sad lol

Lol I have been watching this thread for two days now and I saw you post A LOT, supporting this coin and what not. Hell, it even seemed like IF this were a scam that you were paid off by the dev to build up post count and support. But you're what's wrong in crypto lol. Don't get me wrong, I am all for making nice profit off coins, but then you basically fud the coin once  you are out of it. That's fucked up. If you're out of it and made some money, great. Now shut up.

Disclaimer: I am also out of this coin (not for any bad reason; given the holiday season I figured holding over night might not end up going well with any coin) but I am not wishing for others to end up bagholding. Let them all profit.
I didn't FUD the coin I was hyping it to try to get it up high in the prices and it didn't work the way I wanted it too and I said I got out when I could that was all.  If you read through my posts I was the one who didn't want to listen to the scam accusations and didn't want to hear that my investment was not worth my time and money, no one wants to hear that.  But I have not posted any FUD on any coin ever my friend, that's just not the way that I roll.  Hyping a coin I'm holding to try to make some more money off of it DEFINITELY but everyone has their tricks and mine is talking good about a coin that I'm holding so I can turn a profit.  I don't turn a profit then turnaround and BASH the coin so I can buy in cheaper like I know a lot of FUDDERS and TROLLS do.  But anyways I don't even know where I was going with this but have a Happy New Year my friend and Cheers Smiley

NoobKid you smell of bobSpurPlus.
What the hell is that supposed to mean? I'm friendly and nice and share all my information with everybody so how am I like this bob guy?

You smell like one of bob's crew with his shill account.
Well hate to break it to you guys but I'm a lone wolf and I don't run with any scammers or pump groups Smiley I solely rely on my own promoting of the coins I invest in and myself alone.  I believe in giving the facts and giving people the benefit of the doubt like when the people started screaming scam on this thread, I mean sure it's easy to believe anything anyone tells you but I do believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt and I have to admit I have gotten burned a couple times by doing so but that's how you learn right Smiley Anyways I don't know why you guys have such a hate on for me? I'm just a trader and occasional miner like the rest of us so why I have to ask are you guys getting on my case? Because I literally have no life and am on here almost 24/7 so I do post lots of stuff? Well that's because ever since I began with cryptocurrencies they have fascinated me because I have little to no computer knowledge so I soak everything up and just try to learn and learn and learn because who knows maybe one day I'll launch a coin and you guys can come BASH me there on my very own thread for my very own coin Wink Cheers

You are mistaken if you believe you are doing anything other than bumping this thread.
Okay now I finally understand what people mean when they say someone is bumping the thread lol How dumb am I lmao well my friend I have no intentions on bumping this thread I just answer in all the threads that I post in so trust me it's not intentional the bumping lol But at least now I understand what bumping is and how people use it to push their threads to the top of the list Smiley Thanks for educating me today.  But you still never answered what the problem you have with me is? I didn't do anything wrong did I?
Pages:
Jump to: