Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squarebit | Bittrex | Roadmap | Electrum | 1,1 million coins - page 37. (Read 73425 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Don't you need a web wallet to tie into the marketplace?
I love how everyone is suddenly a conspiracy theorist.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I agree I think the most important aspect of this coin is the marketplace to be up and running or maybe a wallet with trading built in Smiley Those are just my suggestions though and I'm just a Noob who doesn't know very much lol but ya what do you think?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Dev, why first release a webwallet?
We don't even see anything, nor we know who are you to trust our coins.
It reminds me the scam applied by honorcoin dev, which also requested a registration with e-mail and password in the early days then several accounts have been hacked, including accounts in exchanges that used the same email and password.
Well I'm impressed that the price has stayed pretty steady and not a whole whack load of coins were dumped Smiley That's always nice to see when you invest in a coin Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Log on to see that the Ninja...is not with me this week... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
 lol

I'm failing to see what you are trying to point out here?

Honestly i wonder who is pumping Diode..  Wasnt that the coin with the stalled chain?
Honestly I wonder how the majority of coins get pumped nowadays lol They all don't offer anything except the almighty BTC in the end Wink
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Honestly i wonder who is pumping Diode..  Wasnt that the coin with the stalled chain?

Well I have to admit that I am really happy the Dev is active and showing plans for the future of what looks pretty promising Smiley
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
I love ninja launch! But... im late  Cry
When do you start counting weeks? Grin
As soon as the POW is done silly Wink
I'm dying.
When do you start counting weeks? Grin
Well that should help the coin grow quite a bit in 7 weeks with these updates being released one each week Smiley I like the sounds of that for sure Smiley Now I must go and tell everyone about this Wink They need to know and they need to know now!!!! Smiley
Activity: 126

Grafix are so pretty are there dates for the roadmap?
Got the same question..

Did I mention that I'm the Pope? Grin
You're the pope Smiley I didn't realize that you were the pope my friend Wink But that does raise a very good question on whether there are dates for these updates or what not

7 week of development, 1 item each week for a total of 7 weeks to fulfill our current development.

Got the same question..

You're the pope Smiley I didn't realize that you were the pope my friend Wink But that does raise a very good question on whether there are dates for these updates or what not
I'm dying.

Got the same question..

Activity: 135
Admin BinPool.com
http://sbit.binpool.com/ -wait miners on pool. let's divide the hash between pools and earn more will all)))
Activity: 197

Pages:
Jump to: