Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER.IO - page 2. (Read 1862 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 01:18:06 PM
It look like i've got late meeting this project, I've just found the thread now, after checking on the website, there is a notes that the hardcap already been reach.
Well i hope the project will keep on going and grow bigger.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 01:12:54 PM
Squeezer discovered that some of the ERC20 standards were missing during their implementation and they finally concluded that to ensure their SQR tokens were fully compatible with most of the popular wallets they would run. a fork in the next days. People should not trade out SQR token transactions for the time being until their official announcement.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 29, 2018, 06:23:31 AM
14,755,495 mil USD of the hardcap has been reached.
The Squeezer Token Sale will close in 30 hours so this is the last chance to buy SQR tokens.

Activity: 243
June 28, 2018, 07:50:14 PM
The reason is the NDAs that we have signed. Most of the exchanges have a really strict non-disclosure and confidentiality policy
So you Buy Tokens in ico just to sell them as soon as possible on an exchange?
What is this like?
Activity: 205
June 28, 2018, 07:49:46 PM
So you collect money from investors and can not say when you plan to enter the exchange? What is it like? What is the reason for this?
Activity: 266
June 28, 2018, 07:49:32 PM
 if they say they gonna launch in binance as a first exchange people will start buying for nothing and increase ico price. Price should go up if project is good not because of exchanges. I hope I said in polite way.
No matter which exchange they get in but I’m confident that squeezer will go high end of year. Believe in their projects and partnership. Way to go
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
June 28, 2018, 03:10:33 AM
When will this token be available to trade and what exchanges have been targeted for listing?
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
June 28, 2018, 02:48:15 AM
I've been checking on the site of Squeezer.io and the selling seems progressing really good.
The coins almost sold out, hopefully everything will be sold out soon in the next 2 days.
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 02:38:19 AM
Squeezer has successfully raised in total 12,7 million USD  since the launch of the Public Sale thanks to more than 11,700  participants, institutional contributors and strong community.
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 02:29:22 AM
Earlier this week, Squeezer became the new member of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. By joining the alliance, Squeezer becomes part of an exclusive league of important players in the blockchain industry.
Activity: 98
June 08, 2018, 09:19:21 PM
they know and understand that, but more impirtant is than that is to offer our community and investors a secure and safe enviroment. Better checking when it starts than being a victim of scams
Activity: 92
June 08, 2018, 09:18:35 PM
I wanted to help you with your problem even though you are Romanians and don't wanna respond, oh english.... for fucks sake... dudes, are you serious? You could have deleted as you did all my messages and talk in private. That's the worst attitude.
Activity: 112
June 06, 2018, 11:41:06 PM
Any official announcements about listing on exchanges and more details will come after the end of the Token Sale. Please stay tuned and follow our community channels. Thank you!
Activity: 81
June 06, 2018, 11:40:52 PM
I would like to be advisor of this great project or a community manager as I have good working experience and can bring you good angel and vc investors.
Activity: 84
June 06, 2018, 11:40:28 PM
1SQR = $0,20 but when public sale is open, a cryptocurrency calculator will be available on the website in order for you to be able to check.
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
June 05, 2018, 05:43:36 AM
Squeezer Blockchain Connector enters production!

After being released in Alpha version few weeks ago, the Squeezer Blockchain Connector reaches now a new important milestone, the production phase. Entering the production stage, Squeezer is closely becoming a real game changer for the blockchain industry.

Squeezer is the world’s first software development platform to connect the power of microservices to the immutability of blockchain offering software developers and companies across the world the simplest and most efficient way to build decentralized serverless apps on blockchain.

A real life application for Squeezer Blockchain connector is the crypto capital payments tool for Squeezer token sale that will go live on 8th of June. Not only that the blockchain connector is used for the crypto payments on their website, but the entire backend of the token sale is already built with the Squeezer Framework. This is a solid proof that Squeezer is a product with huge applicability and potential to disrupt the global blockchain landscape.

This announcement comes few days before the Public sale of the SQR tokens that is planned to start June 8th and looking at how things are going so far,the best way to secure some SQR tokens in your wallet is via the private sales that are still going on.

https://medium.com/@squeezer/squeezer-blockchain-connector-enters-production-53bf2fbfaf5e
Activity: 113
May 16, 2018, 02:33:47 AM
This is a good indicator.This project looks promising. To hope for the success of the development and community that supports this project and hopes that it will last long. Good luck in the project
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
May 14, 2018, 02:40:21 AM
Pre-sale target reached

We are thrilled to announce that the tokens assigned for the Pre-Sale have been sold out!

Due to the amazing community and recent rise in popularity as one of the top ICOs of the moment, Squeezer has received a lot of attention from groups of people who decided to privately invest in the project. As a consequence of the hype and high demand for the SQR tokens, the only available tokens left will be distributed to the public during the Public Sale.

The sold out of tokens comes probably as a result of the latest announcement made by Nick Chisiu, CEO and founder of Squeezer on the telegram channel “It seems that the blockchain connector will be delivered sooner than expected. Even if it was mentioned on the future roadmap,we were able to deliver it sooner than expected thanks to the team. We will announce it asap. This means that we will accomplish about 70% of the product delivery ( framework + connector ). The only remaining product piece will be the Squeezer Platform on which we need to hire more resources to develop.”

We want to thank our strong community for the support, patience and love that they have showed us! Private and for those who haven’t got the chance to get their SQR tokens, they can still join the Public Sale! Make sure you stay tuned in order not to miss the last opportunity!
https://medium.com/@squeezer/pre-sale-target-reached-e48960795873
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 03:16:14 AM
New Client Onboarding

Tired of wasting your time checking the status of your transactions? You want to have your digital coins delivered by the exchange almost instantly to your wallet?
The days of scalibility issues and longer transcations times are over. You can have full control over your digital assets now with Biscalex, the first auto-scalabale Exchange powered by microservices! https://medium.com/@squeezer/new-client-onboarding-414759aa32a2

Activity: 113
May 08, 2018, 12:46:19 AM
What time will airdrop start  on tomorrow, 12PM right?
Pages:
Jump to: