Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SQUEEZER.IO - page 3. (Read 1862 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 07:12:58 AM
Good day! Do you have a bounty program?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
April 17, 2018, 09:42:34 AM
Softcap Reached

We are thrilled to announce that Squeezer Token Pre-Sale has successfully ended! Despite the fact that the softcap of 3,85 million tokens was reached within hours from the lauching, the crowdsale doesn’t stop here. Millions of tokens are still available for you in the second tier that rewards you with 40% extra in tokens for any purchases you make today!

It is a huge achievement for Squeezer and is humbling to see great support from numerous individual investors across the globe and from their growing community. Together with the powerful group of advisors, team and new resources Squeezer gets a step closer to bringing the revolutionary blockchain connector to life.

Squeezer will help 40 million developers and thousands of entreprises smoothly integrate blockchain solutions in their work.

Join now the Blockchain dApps Revolution and do not miss the 40% bonus!
https://medium.com/@squeezer/softcap-reached-71494bb0dd61
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
March 08, 2018, 02:58:08 AM
still waiting for the bounty campaign to spread the word globally for Squeezer  Cool
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 06:56:30 PM
This project seems promising, it will get some more exposure if you will launch some bounty programs  Smiley
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
March 07, 2018, 06:17:30 AM
Hello!
Do you have any bounty campaigns? Please notify me immediately if there are available bounty campaigns. Smiley
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 08:22:31 AM
Good Day, we added your ICO to our mobile applications. Please, check that we have correctly indicated the information about your ICO in our applications in the APP store and Play market. References are indicated in the signature. If you find an error, write to me a message. If everything is okay, then please also notify us of this. Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 286
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 07:19:12 AM
Bounty?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
February 18, 2018, 09:42:36 AM
I see a lot of potential here.  Have joined Telegram and will be following.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
February 18, 2018, 09:35:37 AM
Hello. Skinte Please link to the bounty company.
Activity: 64
January 30, 2018, 11:34:37 AM
getting a timeout when trying to add my mail address to the list !
Activity: 229
Merit: 24
November 26, 2017, 04:56:05 PM
Hi Nick, i want to offer advertising for this project for bounty, i have a crypto channel with 4.3k members in ru sector, u can see the link under this message

Just make a good description for an ordinary person, so that it is clear what this project does, who is competing, what is better

Waiting for you reply
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
November 21, 2017, 04:53:55 AM
hooodl, this one is a life changer (security and IoT in one sentence - ouchcc heavy wp\ )
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 04:41:47 AM
Hello Nick,

Im interested to join as whitelist, but i can not join to whitelist, I just got a notice " Oops, invalid email address ". could you fix them? or are you had testing the system previous?
Activity: 1
November 21, 2017, 04:13:25 AM
Hi,

I'm Nick, the founder .

Glad that you asked . Firstly, Squeezer works on more languages ( JAVA, Javascript , Python ... ) , even if right now we got only the javascript app templates added and the language runtime variation is limited by the Cloud provider resources ( eg: AWS Lambda ) . At the moment the framework works only to build "traditional" web & api apps but if we reach at least our minimum token sale goal we will make the framework "blockchain friendly" Smiley

Real-life example scenario :

story : "As a user I want to build an API endpoint that extracts all transactions for a specific ETH wallet address"

I know there are a lot of third party providers that will give tools to access this kind of resource  , but personally I think that any blockchain data can/should be processed on the same client's site ( VPC, LAN ... )

In order to get all transactions for a specific wallet you need to parse all blocks and this mechanism differs from a blockchain type to another .

What we want to do differently is to create "agnostic connectors " integrated on Squeezer Framework . Accomplishing this you can extract data, transactions from any blockchain type ( BTC , ETH, ... ) with the same methods , and the returned chunk will be a normalized JSON and
no requirements to install the blockchain node on local machine and download the entire blockchain data which most of the time painfull.

We will provide the tools to provide you the right local development environment and make the implementation available on cloud only by triggering "sqz deploy" , things that we already accomplished with the current implementation on the standard projects .

I had the chance to work a few months for a large blockchain consultancy company and I saw this gaps , and we lost a lot of precious time scraping blocks or unstable APIs from third party providers just to get a list of transactions from blockchain . So why you should bother to customize mechanisms to parse blockchain data when you can focus more on the app/business logic ?

Cheers !

Nick Chisiu,
Founder of Squeezer Framework

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-chisiu/

https://squeezer.io

https://squeezer.io/token-sale/
Activity: 392
Merit: 41
This text is irrelevant
November 21, 2017, 02:35:37 AM
Mind if I ask a couple of questions, because it's kinda vague for me what exactly squeezer does?

So as I understood squeezer is a framework that allows me to integrate apps with block chain, right? What exactly I can do using squeezer that I can't do with my Python? Can you describe an example app that would be painful to build without your framework, but can be done in minutes using it?
Pages:
Jump to: