Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 78. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
On the Orderbook tokens will participate in the calculation of dividends?
After what time is expected to receive profit from the deposit and on what does it depend on?
Did I understand correctly that to buy coins, I need to register an account on the stock exchange, fiat on the air and wait for sales, then buying N coins, I can withdraw them from the stock exchange. Will you have a local wallet?
Activity: 70
Will the SRG module be available for only two platforms?
For the Fiat, you can not get tokens?
I read WP. Question about dividends. Payments will be in ETH?
What is the price of 1 token and minimum amount of investment?)
And what about other currencies? With the same purpose? Type gmc, etc. How are things with competitors?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
why will developers collaborate with you?

As we solve the main problems of developers: search for targeted traffic, increasing the number of paying players and increasing the average check. In addition, we are free to integrate into the developer and receive rewards solely for targeted actions. The developer pays only if he earns with our help.
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Did I understand correctly that to buy coins, I need to register an account on the stock exchange, fiat on the air and wait for sales, then buying N coins, I can withdraw them from the stock exchange. Will you have a local wallet?

As I know the ICO will be conducted on orderbook and bonuses will be granted directly on your account. When tokens will be transferrable you are able to wd it to ETH wallet like MEW.
The user minits your tokens not the most convenient and interesting tools. If you make the 3 point you are as classy as the hubs in XBox and PS4, then it will be just fine. Of course, this all applies to integration, and as far as I understand, you now have an emphasis on advertising and traffic.
How do I see my bonuses? Tongue
If you cooperatewith developers, did you have sny ifes of replacing currency with your token? Anf will this be implemented in future projects??
why will developers collaborate with you?
Tokens will be on sale indefinitely or only for some time? Will it be possible to carry out sales or transfer operations to third parties with purchased tokens in the future?

ICO ends on the 4th of November, of course you can sale or transfer them
Can i invest with exchange??
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think token sale will end after the first week of november.

Tokens will be on sale indefinitely or only for some time? Will it be possible to carry out sales or transfer operations to third parties with purchased tokens in the future?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
i am following this project on social media and happy to see active ceo marketing the project and entering new partnerships, way to go.
Pages:
Jump to: