Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 75. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Our CEO is in Riga. He is preparing to ICO discussing the question of quick implementation of the payment system into Europe with his partner Quinto Capital.

Are you talking about this company https://www.quintocapital.com/? As I checked they are providing financial services - SRG is planning to have this company as financial consultants/auditors? Or implement PSPs?

They’re our consultants and partners for GMP settlement system in Europe, which help us to make a purchase GMP easier for gamers.

Interesting, thank you for the reply. It will be great if you will be able to implement that, of course, it is easier for gamers, wish you good luck with that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Guys, how China and Korea ban to ICO can to influence on success? Is asia developers and company to work with your platform on wave of many restrictions?

It can’t influence, everything is okay
To withdraw tokens from the stock exchange on your MEW wallet, I can without commission?

From which exchange you want to withdraw? And why on "your" wallet? Team wallet it mean?

Good afternoon, we will be placed on stock exchanges: orderbook, hitbtc, coinsbank, tidex
We also negotiate with stock exchanges: livecoin, c-ctx and yobit and most likely we are going to go out there.

Now we don’t have our wallet. But we will have it soon.
We all are waiting for start ICO - 4 october! Only 2 days remain! Smiley

We’re waiting, too
Our CEO is in Riga. He is preparing to ICO discussing the question of quick implementation of the payment system into Europe with his partner Quinto Capital.

Are you talking about this company https://www.quintocapital.com/? As I checked they are providing financial services - SRG is planning to have this company as financial consultants/auditors? Or implement PSPs?

They’re our consultants and partners for GMP settlement system in Europe, which help us to make a purchase GMP easier for gamers.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Guys, how China and Korea ban to ICO can to influence on success? Is asia developers and company to work with your platform on wave of many restrictions?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
We all are waiting for start ICO - 4 october! Only 2 days remain! Smiley
What is the minimum withdrawal amount from Orderbook?

To withdraw tokens from the stock exchange on your MEW wallet, I can without commission?

You can withdraw any amount and last time then even didn't take from me any fees. I would recommend to register and check FAQ section anyways.
I make request to order book support. Their answer: "You don't need to pay any fee for withdrawal."

How to invest? Can I invest with Exchange?

We will offer a convenient and safe tool to make an investment. You can buy or sell token on Orderbook.
But you can also do it from exchange.

You can withdraw any amount and last time then even didn't take from me any fees. I would recommend to register and check FAQ section anyways.

From which exchange you want to withdraw? And why on "your" wallet? Team wallet it mean?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

It's quiet dangerous, because you can lose all your tokens. There are no opportunity to write deposit address from exchange to get yours tokens back. They will be send to a general exchange address, not to your own.
Use MEW.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

1 day – 25% token bonus;
 2-7 day – 20% token bonus;
 2 week – 10% token bonus;
 3 week – 5% token bonus;
 4 week – 0% token bonus;

Price: 1 SRG = 2$

30% of all the released tokens go to the team
 2% of all released tokens go to the lottery
 3% of all the released tokens are for the bounty campaign:
 Facebook campaign - 12%
 Twitter campaign - 12%
 Bitcointalk signature campaign - 23.00%
 SRG thread support - 23.00%
 Exclusive support - 25.00%

Don't you think USD 2 per token (with the number of token available) price is on the higher side? And also keeping 30% for the team sounds a bit greedy to me.
Just my thought though.
I think no. Because see on numbers of tokens - there will be only 20 millions. It is not much at all.

You can invest from anywhere. But if from exchange then tokens will return to exchange wallet not your.

Have you tokens on Orderbook already? Or you have choice Orderbook/no Orderbook?
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: