Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Stabila Public Chain (STB) | Decentralize the financial system. 🚀 - page 5. (Read 2112 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
helo sir, i have some question for this project.

where i can find an exchange for STB? i haven't found any exchange which accept STB.
is this blockchain only used for stablecoin?
Stabila [STB] is not listed at the date of this reply. A listing announcement will follow in Feb.

Implemented digital assets on the Stabila blockchain: stablecoins, tokenized securities [*pending legal opinion], wrapped BTC, and ETH.

So it means you will integrate those assets as SRC-10 right?
But are you in collaboration with exchanges to include your SRC-10 network?
Because you need participation from these exchanges in order for the user to transfer one asset to another exchange using your network.
And what are we looking at fees here, like for example compare the USDT (TRC20) to USDT(SRC10) or USDT(ERC20) vs USDT(SRC10)?
copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

where i can find an exchange for STB? i haven't found any exchange which accept STB.
Stabila [STB] is not listed at the date of this reply. A listing announcement will follow in Feb.

Implemented digital assets on the Stabila blockchain: stablecoins, tokenized securities [*pending legal opinion], wrapped BTC, and ETH.
I saw an announcement running on the site explaining that "* Support for smart contracts Feb 2022, * In wallet Buy STB implemented V. Alpha, * Moneta Exchange pending production deployment, * The executive committee to decide on Stabila [STB] listing by Feb 2022"
Where is the information about roadmaps, partnerships and project support? I haven't found it yet
All project-relevant information is in the website footer. Whitepaper, Newsletter, Roadmap. Here is the link to your specific request:
https://stabilascan.org/api/static/Stabila_Road_Map.pdf
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

I saw an announcement running on the site explaining that "* Support for smart contracts Feb 2022, * In wallet Buy STB implemented V. Alpha, * Moneta Exchange pending production deployment, * The executive committee to decide on Stabila [STB] listing by Feb 2022"
Where is the information about roadmaps, partnerships and project support? I haven't found it yet
copper member

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

copper member
Reserve for future updates.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: