Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Stack Of Stake - Ultimate shared masternode service - stackofstake.com - page 8. (Read 2212 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
KYD is very very good coin. U should grow faster with KYD.
Be lucky guys!
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
Just a copy of a tweet 😇

@StackOfStake #Team is super-exited to announce about the #OFFICIAL #PARTNERSHIP WITH @KYDcoin! From this moment we are going to build a better #Crypto future together!

The basic reward fee is 8%. It can vary for each coin, depending of maintenance expenses, masternode ROI and price. You can check service fees by navigating to Dashboard -> Fee by Coin.

8%   .....ty<  i do not.. Smiley

We don't have any hidden fees. If you see that some service is offering 5% fee or less - don't forget to ask it about deposit, withdrawal or other fees Wink
Also, it's not too bad to pay an additional percent, but have an instant access to your coins, isn't it? Smiley
Activity: 158
The basic reward fee is 8%. It can vary for each coin, depending of maintenance expenses, masternode ROI and price. You can check service fees by navigating to Dashboard -> Fee by Coin.

8%   .....ty<  i do not.. Smiley
The StackOfStake team is exited to announce about service closed beta test launch.
The beta test will be held 19.09.18-01.10.18. After its finish, we will deliver the service to all our community.
All testers will be rewarded for their work (more info at the application form).
Become a beta tester now and help us to make this product better!

Apply to beta test here: https://goo.gl/forms/BAmRvVdAk64WEAQh2
All service rewards has been disabled.

Please, withdraw all your SCRIV coins from StackOfStake. Your balance will not be automatically moved to the updated version of our service because of compatibility issues.

All users that have been registered at SOS v1 will be rewarded with permament 20% fee reduction at SOS v2.
Hello Scriv team. I have a questions about SOS service. For example now it says here https://stackofstake.com/Masternodes/Deposit?masternodeId=9&returnUrl=%2F that available 80108 scriv. What does it mean? 80108 now inside service or 80108 need to collect for running MN? And one more question. If I deposit now for example 10000 scriv - when these coins start working? I didn’t find the answers in platform FAQ

I'm sorry for late reply.
1. It means that 80108 coins seat is avaliable. So you can deposit any amount up to 80108 SCRIV.
2. You need to deposit and join any masternode that has free slots, and you will start to receive rewards immediately.
Activity: 172
Hello Scriv team. I have a questions about SOS service. For example now it says here https://stackofstake.com/Masternodes/Deposit?masternodeId=9&returnUrl=%2F that available 80108 scriv. What does it mean? 80108 now inside service or 80108 need to collect for running MN? And one more question. If I deposit now for example 10000 scriv - when these coins start working? I didn’t find the answers in platform FAQ
StackOfStake have been updated to version 0.3!

• Website session time have been extended.
  • Masternode cards UI became more informative.
  • The output history log time have been swithed from server-side to client-side.
  • History output improvement.
  • Join/Add Stack -> Deposit ->  Cancel now leads to masternodes page.
  • Input forms have been updated. Now they become copy-paste-friendly.
  • Reward distributing script improvement.
  • Filled masternode deposit logic improvement.
  • Withdrawal address validation.
  • Minor bug fixes.

StackOfStake have been updated to version 0.2!

• Deposit and withdraw optimization.
  • Database improvements. Now it's masternode auto-launch-stop ready.
  • Reward distribution system update.
  • VPS calls improvements.
  • Masternode state monitoring implementation.
  • Minor updates.
Pages:
Jump to: