Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StacyCoin | NO MAX | New 11 hash PoW — ASIC resistant [LAUNCHED!] /// - page 4. (Read 15810 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
call me old fashioned but I also was raised to dislike, distrust and fight liers ( li

why do you support Max and Stacy then... Max has endlessly been sprouting lies since the MaxCoin Launch in a shameless attempt to pump his coin.

call me old fashioned I grew up in a place where we call a spade a spade.

alt stacy is a copy of stacycoin is a copy of maxcoin is a copy of coinye is a copy of doge is a copy of  litecoin is a copy of bitcoin

originality my ass...

lets keep it real

bottom line is.. miners will go where the profit is... if you make it profitable then they will come regardless of originality
Hey I dont like MAX coins but I mine em' profit is profit and the way I see it most of the people who will lose big on MAX and STACEY are the people with big pockets who are dumb enough to take other peoples speculative advice.  That being said if this coin doesn't have the backing of Max and Stacey then it doesn't have the deep pocket lemmings so no big win here just a bunch of losers from this forum who think that big money other than their own will be put into this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Seriously..
If this dude was actually able to "copy cat" the MAX code and he built windows binaries I would be very impressed mate.

Our coin has also got patches that will be going upstream soon (just by the way, I would gladly consider allowing access the the gitub (which is older than this one if you don't believe me).

...additionally Stacycoin will have some surprises in store only Stacy and our team know about yet, things UNIQUE in the crypto world, uncommited to github yet ;-)

LOL, you're funny

@this coin's algo: looks like it's basically a DarkCoin fork (DRK is a good coin). But "Stacy"? Why yet another max-style hype coin? At least it's not just a clone with "unique surprises" Grin This entire Max and Stacy trend is pretty ridiculous comedy.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
call me old fashioned but I also was raised to dislike, distrust and fight liers ( li

why do you support Max and Stacy then... Max has endlessly been sprouting lies since the MaxCoin Launch in a shameless attempt to pump his coin.

alt stacy is a copy of stacycoin is a copy of maxcoin is a copy of coinye is a copy of doge is a copy of  litecoin is a copy of bitcoin

originality my ass...

lets keep it real

Word.
Merit: 1000

alt stacy is a copy of stacycoin is a copy of maxcoin is a copy of coinye is a copy of doge is a copy of  litecoin is a copy of bitcoin

originality my ass...

lets keep it real

bottom line is.. miners will go where the profit is... if you make it profitable then they will come regardless of originality
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Kinda ruined my evening having to get up at 3-4 am to point this stuff out :/

I copy cat called a copy cat "copy cat!" while they were copying different cat... how ironic..

if you don't wan't be kept up all night and actually get paid for your work... I suggest you try to do something original instead of copying other people and hoping someone doesn't copy them before you...

and if miners like me don't want to be kept up all night.. maybe we shouldn't bother with shitty copycat launches too.

Seriously..
If this dude was actually able to "copy cat" the MAX code and he built windows binaries I would be very impressed mate.

Our coin has also got patches that will be going upstream soon (just by the way, I would gladly consider allowing access the the gitub (which is older than this one if you don't believe me).

...additionally Stacycoin will have some surprises in store only Stacy and our team know about yet, things UNIQUE in the crypto world, uncommited to github yet ;-)

I've not seen anything actually interesting about this coin and its source is far more established than what I'm working with.
I invite you to run a diff or at least learn about maxcoin/keccak (RSA, SSL)

This is just pure name-trolling, trying to capitalise off our name and/or tarnish Stacy's name I can only assume.

.. call me old fashioned but I also was raised to dislike, distrust and fight liers ( like this dodgy StacyCoin user)

I copy cat called a copy cat "copy cat!" while they were copying different cat... how ironic..

if you don't wan't be kept up all night and actually get paid for your work... I suggest you try to do something original instead of copying other people and hoping someone doesn't copy them before you...

and if miners like me don't want to be kept up all night.. maybe we shouldn't bother with shitty copycat launches too.
legendary
ICO? Not even once.
its also not the real stacycoin I'm afraid..

Who cares, really? Arguably this was launched first and nobody gives a crap about coin names anymore. I mean ffs, we have pandacoin, lemoncoin, tittycoin, flappycoin, beecoin, suncoin and even fuckcoin. Names are unimportant, marketing is - even if it means using someone else's campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
who thought up this mad block scaling??
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
maxcoin ... then rapidcoin ... and now stacycoin has ruined my life imo  Embarrassed
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
another failed launch.. when will these people learn that it is not FAIR launch if virtually nobody can mine this coin.

no p2pool implementation and no working pools on day 1 = complete FAIL.

http://stcy.minepool.cc/ is an effing joke.. stratum can't even get through..

virtually nobody mining this POS except a bunch of DDOS operators with their own pool...

awesome not, much fail... very dissapointment,,,

its also not the real stacycoin I'm afraid.. just a random name-troll who's happy to lie through his teeth
(and his Sybil accounts seem to have gone to sleep at the same time as him also)

You can find the real one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstcy-stacycoin-454235 / http://stacycoin.com / @stacycoin

We do have a few "unique" surprises coming with the official stacycoin :-)
another failed launch.. when will these people learn that it is not FAIR launch if virtually nobody can mine this coin.

no p2pool implementation and no working pools on day 1 = complete FAIL.

http://stcy.minepool.cc/ is an effing joke.. stratum can't even get through..

virtually nobody mining this POS except a bunch of DDOS operators with their own pool...

awesome not, much fail... very dissapointment...

EDIT: ok some tips for noobs if people want to keep trying to mine this coin..
I just got mining working... at the pool site above but its still shaky...
turns out that the stratum works better if you don't use the default intensity in the SG sgminer (darkminer) provided..

my default was 8 and I was getting barely any accepted shares, changed it to -I 12 and now getting shares...
WE NEED POOLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy
legendary
ICO? Not even once.
Activity: 126
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
Selling at 0.01 btc/stcy Grin
sVQcSWkjNRqg46bsbrvj6LykCACPP1qz4d

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

Pool keep getting knocked offline, needs to be more widespread.
Difficulty is 4 and the reward is now 44 STCY! Cheesy
NET HASH @ 308MH/s . In just 9 hours on release.  Cool
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: